It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Model Scout Millionaire Who Offered Epstein 12 Year Olds As B-Day Gifts Disappears

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Extorris
A Playboy to you means being besties with pedophiles and human traffickers?

Stop with the fake news already. 1992 was way before anything was known about Epsteins ... 'proclivities'...

How come so many court documents have Mar-A-Largo as the setting?

What are you yammering about? The setting for what?

Well..this for starters.

Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago
www.politico.com...

In deposition excerpts made public Friday, Giuffre said she was working as a spa attendant at Mar-a-Lago in 2000 when she was approached by Epstein’s longtime friend Ghislaine Maxwell about giving massages to the wealthy investor, who owned a mansion in Palm Beach not far from the Trump resort.

Mar-A-Largo was Epstein's hunting ground at the same time Trump was best friends with him and throwing him Private parties there just for the two of them.

From the same deposition:

“They instructed me to have sex with George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, that I don’t know his name,” Giuffre said.

** While we are at it, I am still waiting for an answer of why Trump appointed the Florida Prosecutor who gave Epstein a Cinderella plea agreement deal from his previous underage human trafficking charges as his Labor Secretary????

And even now Trump felt obligated to defend the guy that let Epstein off the first time???

Donald Trump on Epstein -
"“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

edit on 3-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Trump got him.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
First, before I continue with my response, let me make it clear.

If it were to turn out that Trump is really and actually a pedo, it wouldn't change my mind one teeny tiny little bit about how much I appreciate what he has done for the country with respect to the policies he has pursued... BUT... I would be the first to stand in line to pull the lever that electrocutes his ass to death, for being a pedo.

Thankfully, the facts just don't show it. The facts, in fact, show the opposite - unless of course you are looking through TDS level 6 glasses.

Now to the rest of my response...

" "How come so many court documents have Mar-A-Largo as the setting?" "

"What are you yammering about? The setting for what?"

Well..this for starters.

Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago
www.politico.com...

"In deposition excerpts made public Friday, Giuffre said she was working as a spa attendant at Mar-a-Lago in 2000 when she was approached by Epstein’s longtime friend Ghislaine Maxwell about giving massages to the wealthy investor, who owned a mansion in Palm Beach not far from the Trump resort."

Mar-A-Largo was Epstein's hunting ground

Looks like that may be true, at least to an extent, and during that time period (this would be around 1999).

Trump knew him, because they maintained homes in two of the same cities (Miami and NYC). They both liked to party, and both liked younger women, and wound up going to some of the same parties. Whoop-de-doo.

So... as far as Trump knew, Epstein was just another rich guy, playing in a rich guys world. Mara Logo was the resort of choice in Miami, so of course, other rich guys wanted to go there to party, including Epstein. Thats what (a lot of of) rich guys do. He wasn't even a member, just the Guest of another member.

Trump also kicked his ass out and banned him sometime around 2004 for coming onto the underage daughter of another member.

at the same time Trump was best friends with him and throwing him Private parties there just for the two of them.

Best friends? Sorry, there is zero proof of that. If you're going to make that claim, proof, or you're full of it. Being friends and hanging out occasionally with other rich guys is what rich guys that like to party do. That doesn't make them best friends, nor does it make Trump a pedo.

From the same deposition:
“They instructed me to have sex with George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, that I don’t know his name,” Giuffre said."

** While we are at it, I am still waiting for an answer of why Trump appointed the Florida Prosecutor who gave Epstein a Cinderella plea agreement deal from his previous underage human trafficking charges as his Labor Secretary????

And even now Trump felt obligated to defend the guy that let Epstein off the first time???

According to Acosta, he was told by some senior level spooks (probably CIA) that Epstein was one of theirs, and was way above his pay grade, and he did what he was told - gave him the plea deal.

So, is Trump supposed to be omniscient now? I thought he was a blundering fool?

Maybe you hadn't heard, but apparently Epstein's real job was entrapping the rich and powerful and getting blackmail goods on them, on behalf of the CIA and the Deep State.

He tried to do this with Trump (apparently Trump turned down many invitations to pedo island), but failed, because - gasp! - Trump isn't a sick pedo.

Donald Trump on Epstein -
"“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Trump said - in 2002, shortly before barring him permanently from Mara Lago for coming onto the underage daughter of another Club Member,

Also, I'm curious - are you one of those TDS sufferers who claims that 'on the younger side' means kids - meaning, underage minors? If so, allow me to retort...

Rotflmao!

I like them on the younger side (I'm 57). In my book, that simply means early twenties. I've never met one that expressed any interest though. I'm actually not sure what I'd do if some hottie 18 yr old came onto me, and made it clear in no uncertain terms what she wanted... does that make me a pedo? Or maybe just a little creepy?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Millionaire model agency boss, Jean-Luc Brunel, has seemingly "disappeared" as police seek to ask him questions about deceased paedophile, Jeffery Epstein. Brunel, who helped found the New York model agency MC2, has denied in the past, any involvement with the crimes committed by Epstein. However, I did find a story that refutes his claim of not being linked to Epstein's deviant lifestyle.

Next Top Model scout Jean-Luc Brunel flew poor 12-year-old triplets in from France as a BIRTHDAY PRESENT for Jeffrey Epstein to abuse, unsealed documents claim

She said that the French girls, believed to be sisters, were a gift from Epstein's longtime acquaintance and frequent guest Jean-Luc Brunel.

Another civil suit also involving Giuffre alleges that Brunel and Epstein recruited young girls from South America and Eastern Europe to have sex with him.

Epstein invested $1million to help launch Brunel's Miami-based modeling firm MC2, in return for a 'supply of girls on tap', the suit claims. Brunel allegedly acquired illegitimate visas for underage girls from foreign countries and Epstein housed them at his brother's apartment in Manhattan.

LINK< br />

Not only was he Epstein's pimp, Brunel was also a sexual predator, who was accused of sexual misconduct, drugging women’s drinks and rape.

Jean-Luc Brunel: three former models say they were sexually assaulted by Jeffrey Epstein friend

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a longtime Epstein accuser, alleged in court filings that teenage girls brought to the US by Brunel on model visas were “farmed out” by him to Epstein and others for sex. She also alleged she was made to have sex with Brunel several times in Epstein’s homes. Brunel denies both allegations.

LINK

"60 Minutes" did a news story on Brunel back in 1988:

Another interesting fact, is that Brunel's modeling agency signed Svetlana Pozhidaeva. Who's she? Well, she has been linked both to Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein. She denies being the woman caught on camera, who's leaving Epstein's Manhattan home the time Prince Andrew was staying there, back in December 2010. However, she did admit that Epstein funded her charity, "Education Advance" back in 2017.

Did Pozhidaeva hook up with Prince Andrew?

On a chilly December afternoon on Manhattan's Upper East Side, an attractive brunette hurries from Jeffrey Epstein's now infamous mansion and loads her luggage into the back of a waiting taxi.

While far from an unusual occurrence – witnesses have spoken of a "revolving door" of young women entering and leaving the depraved millionaire's home – the identity of this particular house guest presents an intriguing mystery, not least because Prince Andrew was inside the mansion at the time the photograph was taken.

A tag on her suitcase suggests she is Svetlana Pozhidaeva, a former Russian model whose father was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Red Army and who herself attended a Moscow university once described as an "incubator" for the KGB.

LINK

Epstein funded Pozhidaeva's charity:

A Russian model who advocates for women entrepreneurs funded her nonprofit with help from billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, a review of tax records shows.

Lana Pozhidaeva is president of a New York-based charity called Education Advance, which received a majority of its $56,000 in revenues from Epstein in 2017. According to its now-disabled website, Education Advance’s mission is to “support education in the STEM field.”

LINK

So, where is Jean-Luc Brunel? He has a very shady past and is linked both to Epstein and to Pozhidaeva. He was Epstein's "pal" and now he has suddenly "disappeared." Is he in hiding, or is the body count rising?

Millionaire model agency boss thought to have key information into the Jeffrey Epstein scandal 'has disappeared like a ghost without a trace'

LINK

If you don't think that the Russian woman wasn't giving information or help from the FSB/KGB and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't decide to spy on him and others using Epstein as a cut out. Then the CIA knew what he was doing, the Mossad and also the KGB. Remember the federal prosecutor was told to back off by intelligence aka our country and he did. He was running a blackmail scheme where other agencies in other countries coat tailed into it.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Trump knew him, because they maintained homes in two of the same cities (Miami and NYC). They both liked to party, and both liked younger women, and wound up going to some of the same parties. Whoop-de-doo.

"wound up going to the same parties"??

Trump had employed George Houraney to organize a party ONLY FOR HIM AND EPSTEIN at Mar-A-Largo that involved flying in dozens of women. Funny how they just both "wound up going to the same party"...

BTW - George Hourney TOLD TRUMP this at the time:

“I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, [and] I can’t have him going after younger girls,’” the party planner recalled in the interview.
[George Hourney] told Trump he “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events — Trump didn’t care about that.”

www.marketwatch.com...

He wasn't even a member, just the Guest of another member.

Rich guys are members of Mar-A-Largo
Really Rich guys don't have to be a member, they go where they want. That is why Epstein was a regular at the club and doted on by Trump.

Trump also kicked his ass out and banned him sometime around 2004 for coming onto the underage daughter of another member.

There is absolutely no evidence that Trump banned Epstein from the club. Trump has claimed it, but he has also claimed windmills cause cancer.

It does appear they had a falling out, but there is only speculation that it could have been a Real Estate deal gone sour or the first time Epstein had legal trouble for human trafficking Trump might have wanted to cover-his-ass and publicly distance himself or Epstein could have simply got tired of hanging out with Trump.

According to Acosta, he was told by some senior level spooks (probably CIA) that Epstein was one of theirs, and was way above his pay grade, and he did what he was told - gave him the plea deal.

So, is Trump supposed to be omniscient now? I thought he was a blundering fool?

So why again did Trump choose the lead prosecutor that very publicly let Epstein off the hook for human trafficking (despite a mountain of victims and depositions and evidence) for his Secretary of Labor?

Because Trump thought Acosta was following orders of the secret deep-state? THAT is what made Trump forget that Acosta gave Epstein a sweetheart plea deal that broke DOJ policy, if not the law? Trump just loves people that help the deep-state to get pedophiles out of trouble?

edit on 4-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Here is a pic for you:

Double Date:

Left to right: Trump, Melania, Epstein and his chief recruiter of under-age girls, Ghislaine Maxwell

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Trump actually met Melania through Epstein, He introduced them. She was probably working as a prostitute in those circles.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

Psuedo legit modeling agencies funded by wealthy men to import young girls from former soviet republics that were struggling under false pretenses of modeling.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

AND THIS

Bannon, Steve: Former White House chief strategist.
In August 2018, the New York Post reported that Bannon had been seen entering Epstein’s townhouse. Neither Bannon nor Epstein has commented on the substance of their meeting, but when Ivanka Trump condemned Roy Moore’s campaign in Alabama, saying, “There’s a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Bannon, who backed Moore, responded, “What about the allegations about her dad and that 13-year-old?” It was a clear reference to the woman who had accused Donald Trump and Epstein of raping her when she was 13.

AND THIS

Black, Conrad: Media mogul.
Name found in Epstein’s black book.
He’s perhaps best known for being sentenced to 42 months in prison for fraud, then writing a book about Trump and receiving a pardon. Vicky Ward, who profiled Epstein for Vanity Fair in 2003, said Epstein heavily leaned on Black, who is her ex-husband’s uncle (and was her ex-husband’s then-boss), to try to exert his influence on Ward.

Trump Pardoned Conrad Black..

nymag.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Not to mention all of Trump's flights and connections to Epstein over the years as well.

I remember noting during the run up to the 2016 election how Epstein was the one thing neither Trump nor Hillary dared to mention while attacking each other. Now why would Trump go so far as to be willing to sit some of Billy's accusers in the front row of the debates, yet not be willing to mention Billy's Epstein ties? Methinks both sides wanted that little gem to stay hidden.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So... as far as Trump knew, Epstein was just another rich guy, playing in a rich guys world.

Seems like this:

Epstein’s “little black book” was stolen by a former employee in 2004. The book, nicknamed "The Holy Grail" by the employee, revealed the name of Donald Trump and listed “14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.”

is a bit more than knowing him as "just another rich guy".

14 contact numbers including "emergency" numbers certainly implies that they were quite close.
edit on 9/4/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

14 phone numbers, they must not know each other .

edit on 4-9-2019 by Theyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

This has already been debunked. Epstein was a member at Mar-a largo and Trump was partying with adult women and Epstein was invited because he was a member. Epstein was also later banned for harassing one of the members daughter. There were no underage girls from the video and the club would never allow it. All the women he was with looked fully aged. NYT is a deep state tool and they know Trump's DOJ are coming for them through their child sex slave operations so they are trying to do anything to connect Trump and Epstein but so far they have nothing and it has all failed.
edit on 4-9-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Here is a pic for you:

Double Date:

Left to right: Trump, Melania, Epstein and his chief recruiter of under-age girls, Ghislaine Maxwell

That picture was taken at Chelsea Clinton's birthday just for context.

Most of the nonsense you are posting here has already been debunked.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
trump supporters still get upset over the fact epstein was his bff and killed himself with trump in power.
Continue with the lulz

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
I just dont understand why Ghislaine Maxwell hasnt been arrested and questioned. She must be a gold mine of information.

Something about this whole situation really stinks. There must be things going on in the background that we dont know about, otherwise it feels like a lot of people are getting away with a really heinous crimes.

These are wonderful questions for Bil Barr or whats his name...the "clean" prosecuter who said it is a pwersonal quest of his to find justice for the victims. Never really trust that guy...he is probably appointed to make is all gently go away and fade from the news.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Saying something has been debunked is much easier than debunking it.

I call BS.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Here is a pic for you:

Double Date:

That picture was taken at Chelsea Clinton's birthday just for context.

You seem to lie a lot.

The picture was taken Feb 12th 2000 at Mar-A-Largo

www.bbc.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.washingtonpost.com... /07/31/79f1d98c-aca0-11e9-a0c9-6d2d7818f3da_story.html

Trump and Epstein’s appearances together often made the news: In February 2000, Epstein and Maxwell attended a celebrity tennis tournament at Mar-a-Lago. Epstein brought along Prince Andrew, who was photographed with Trump and his then-girlfriend Melania Knauss.

edit on 5-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromnyThe reporting in your article is a bit odd. First it says 12-year old triplets then it says they are "believed" to be sisters? Doesn't triplets automatically qualify the girls as sisters?

Maybe I'm being obtuse or missing something but that seems like a weird thing to say.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Believed is just paper talk because they cant prove who the girls are, and therefore cant prove they are sisters. Legal stuff as well.

The papers way of saying 'i think' or 'i heard that'.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join