It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Huge Storm going to be Hurricane Erin?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Is this Huge Storm going to be Hurricane Erin?
I was just reviewing my other post ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and was checking the NRL satellites. There is a HUGE Tropical depression named 91L.INVEST.

And 91L.INVEST is forming off the coast of africia.

When you review the video link www.nrlmry.navy.mil... RVAL=Most_Recent&PRODUCT=ir_color
Click on ANIMATE and choose the drop down INSTANT. 91L.invest IS HUGE! No doubt this will be Hurricane Erin. Not to mention the two other tropical storms forming in the Atlantic, 92L.invest and 93L.invest. This maybe the worst year in hurricanes yet.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why not just add this to your original thread?

I'm confused, 🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

I'm confused, 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is a different storm.
I can't help your confusion, cannabination (why not just say stoned?), nor your comprehensive literacy.
Perhaps I should start a "Hurricane 2019 Season" thread.

edit on V162019Mondayam30America/ChicagoMon, 02 Sep 2019 11:16:23 -05001 by Violater1 because: ;ouhg

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Have you ever used the app windy.com? Agenda-free TV was using it on his livestream last night so I just now downloaded it and wow, it’s really cool!

But I wonder, is there something brewing in the Gulf of Mexico?! Or does it normally swirl like that?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Being a Floridian...this is just a cycle. About every 10 to 12 years you get a couple years of bad hurricanes. It overdue really so to be expected as 04/05 was the last really bad time frame I believe.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Its amazing how many people (not you OP) that freak every bad cycle and say see things are getting worse, this is a normal cycle for Florida.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Most native and longtime Floridians expect this every year and mostly surprised if there isn't a landed hurricane. They are always prepared and not panicking. Sitting here looking out on the Gulf it's a pretty day. Our building is totally prepared in case Dorian turns this way. Feeling very concerned for the east coast and Bahamas.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

I'm confused, 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is a different storm.
I can't help your confusion, cannabination (why not just say stoned?), nor your comprehensive literacy.
Perhaps I should start a "Hurricane 2019 Season" thread.

Why the defensive ad hominem attack?

You have two different threads active on the same theme, as you pointed out in this OP, and I was clear that I was confused as to why.

And slightly off-topic, yet still relevant; Being cannabinated doesn't mean that I'm stoned, you're cannabinated too, right now.

I wasn't trying to pick a fight, so play nice.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: lakenheath24

Its amazing how many people (not you OP) that freak every bad cycle and say see things are getting worse, this is a normal cycle for Florida.

I understand what your saying. But look the size of the difference in circumference.

And then watch the video. There is a big difference.
www.nrlmry.navy.mil.../at lantic/tropics/ir_color&ANIM_TYPE=Instant&DISPLAY=Single

To watch, choose ANIMATE and choose the drop down selection "INSTANT."

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Just crusin thru here reading. And this:

But I wonder, is there something brewing in the Gulf of Mexico?! Or does it normally swirl like that?

For some reason made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. For myself
only that has been a time trusted great indication of impending doom. Just an
intuition that I'm leaving record of here. Call it spider senses but I got out of
trouble a number of times in the past once I learned to trust them.

Just say'n

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yes, most models have the low pressure system you're talking about developing into a tropical depression over the next 5 days. Some show the possibility of it turning into a tropical storm. Almost all of them have it turning north into the mid-Atlantic. Too early to tell what might happen after that.

But the extent of the low pressure area does not indicate the size of a depression, storm, or hurricane which may develop.

tropicalatlantic.com...

edit on 9/2/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Cuz it aint organized yet? What did Dorian look like at that stage? Anyway....MOST vital of all...where is Jim Cantore? If that fool was close by...you better haul ass.

a reply to: Violater1

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Not sure if the burning Amazon is having a affect on hurricane...

Or if affects from the past Gulf current alterations from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill industrial disaster back on April 20, 2010.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Things that happen in the southern hemisphere tend to stay in the southern hemisphere when it comes to weather.

The oil spill did not affect the Gulf Stream.

edit on 9/2/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If it is the next Atlantic storm to hit 74 mph sustained then yes.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yes, most models have the low pressure system you're talking about developing into a tropical depression over the next 5 days. Some show the possibility of it turning into a tropical storm. Almost all of them have it turning north into the mid-Atlantic. Too early to tell what might happen after that.

But the extent of the low pressure area does not indicate the size of a depression, storm, or hurricane which may develop.

tropicalatlantic.com...

That's a cool page, thanks Phage.

AAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your right Phage (ouch ooooh aauuugh, that smarts).
I was thinking about my other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on V272019Mondaypm30America/ChicagoMon, 02 Sep 2019 13:27:39 -05001 by Violater1 because: ouch

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

But it does not say anything about the area I'm discussing.

Actually, it does.

National Hurricane Center (NHC) Text Model Data for Low (Invest 91L) - 2019

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Don't know anything really about storms, but that time lapse link you posted is cool as hell!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Maybe. Probably going to be a Fish Storm with the current atmospheric forecast, all things steer it north and away from anything of significance. Well, until the UK or Iberian Peninsula gets some rain, that is.

But you still should have just lumped it with your Atlantic low thread until a storm is named, saves server space at the very least, and doesn't make you look desperate for flags.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I was thinking about my other thread:

That's what happens with similar threads that are too similar to warrant.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join