It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Labor Day 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In America, we have a holiday that celebrates the working men and women of our great nation.

Established in 1492, Christopher Columbus first started it because he was tired of all the raping and killing and wanted to take a break.

Now, in these modern times, we use this holiday to take a break from our toils and struggles of daily life. Why I even gave Gunther, my faithful manservant and sad German intern, an extra 10 minutes break before he started making my breakfast and morning Bloody Mary.

So what ever you do today, thank someone who works by making them work harder so they can appreciate their day off!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
[sarcasmfont]Oh why thank you, Labor day... for finally letting me off the hook after doing about 130 hours these past 2 weeks.[/sarcasmfont]

edit on 2-9-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Happy Labor Day to you also. You should be nicer to Gunther because without him you would be nothing.

I was watching The Five one day and low and behold Greg Gutfeld happens to have a Gunther also. Got me to thinking.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

And a Happy watchamacallit day to you DB! and don't forget our other German friend: Al S. Heimer...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thanks man! I didn't realize Labor day was that old.
I'm having a good one so far long as no one calls needing something. LOL!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Blessed to be at work on location in the desert SW this labor day even though it's a union shoot. Love that double time. Livin the dream....Happy Labor Day indeed!

SAG/AFTRA IATSE
edit on 2-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So what ever you do today, thank someone who works by making them work harder so they can appreciate their day off!

Happy Labor Day Mods!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Every day is labor day when your retired.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hmmm, aquarium water change, all the laundry, fixing up son's homework station in his room, making supper, yeah, we get a real labor day all right.

top topics

join