It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos During wartime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Found this video from a channel called bedtime stories.It has many accounts of encounters during wartime,especially in the vietnam war. Cant give a synopsis as the cases are unknown to me(could be faked) aswell as they are numerous.The video talks about 7 8 cases all very interesting.Some are outright creepy

I did some digging around and only found this article that i believe was the basis of said video.Link here

In another account, in the early 1970s an American B-52 bomber went down over Laos under decidedly mysterious circumstances, with some last communications from the downed plane making frantic claims that they were under attack from a UFO which looked like a “large light.” A Green Beret Captain named William English was reportedly assigned to a special forces investigative team sent to go in and try to uncover what had happened to the B-52, and they were able to locate the plane in the jungle.

Oddly, the aircraft was found to be fully intact and sitting on the jungle floor as if carefully placed there, with no trail of levelled vegetation to indicate a crash landing. An inspection of the hull showed no signs of external damage from a crash or indications of being hit by weapons. The only damage that could be found was discovered on the bottom of the plane, as if it had been simply dropped there from some height.

another source could be this article from Huffington Post

Frequently, the Vietcong or North Vietnamese would be attacking an outpost and I would explain that, and we would have ground-air support, particularly at night where we’d go in there with these gun ships, and I would give briefings on all of that,” Filer told The Huffington Post. “Some of the time, there would be unidentified craft over the DMZ.”

And a last source this article from history? channel here

Wall’s recollections of what happened next are stranger still. “We were attacked,” he said, “swept by some form of a ray that was emitted in pulses, in waves that you could visually see only when it was aiming directly at you. That is to say, like a searchlight sweeps around and the segments of light...you would see it coming at you.”

I also remember a case of a ufo attacking two brazilian soldiers though i cant find it atm for whatever reason.Is anyone aware of these cases?Are they made up?Cant corroborate any of them.The video is a good watch but im curious as to the cases talked about if they are true at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Nice video. Thanks for sharing.

The menacing orbs of light. As with so many high strangeness encounters, what is the motive of these objects. Fear seems to be the common denominator. They get something out of making us scared sh!tless. These encounters incorporate death, though. That only adds to the mystery. What did they gain from killing these soldiers?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Why would they attack at all,i mean its the equivalent of aborigines attacking a tank with their spears only for the tank crew to open fire with their M256 smoothbore gun. That was a creepy one. The fear part is a vein that runs most cases,especially abduction ones. Milking fear from the earth farm?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, just hostile aliens waiting for massive depopulation of Earth before grand invasion starts.

So when can we start WW3 killing over 4 billion people?
edit on 2-9-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Interesting vid mate - some further info at these two threads (some youtube videos deleted though).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have a friend who has been to Afghan and Iraq and im dying to ask him about UFOs and weather he has seen anything but i know he doesn't like talking about those places and i fear he will think i'm a weirdo ha.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Great stuff there Karl,thanks for the heads up.Got some reading to do

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This Parallels some the stories of rock and grenade throwing apes aka (rock-apes) during the Vietnam war. I thought it was some joke until I read some stories, and were mentioned several times in different biographies/books of soldiers during that war. Why are bigfeet and strange lights run in tandem?
edit on 2-9-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Good post.

Imho I think it isn’t a big surprise that people hallucinate in combat..

It is literally the highest stress event any human being participates in.... and people are already horrible witnesses..

Basically the functional definition of “science” is come up with an experiment to make sure you are not fooling yourself..

That is why eye witness accounts are the least substantial evidence in science.

Literally the only reason I can think of an alien civilization secretly watching us is for entertainment..

Them comming here for Resources don’t work, because space has oodles..

War doesn’t work because we would be like ants..

Maybe a startrek type prime directive...

What I think makes zero sense is the government being in on it and/or them secretly controlling society..

We don’t make deals with ants..

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

Why would they attack at all,i mean its the equivalent of aborigines attacking a tank with their spears only for the tank crew to open fire with their M256 smoothbore gun. That was a creepy one. The fear part is a vein that runs most cases,especially abduction ones. Milking fear from the earth farm?

I had an uncle who was a door gunner on a helicopter in Vietnam, and there used to be shoot order on "enemy helicopters".

Yep, the ones that out fly anything known were seen all over Korea and Vietnam, and the orders were shoot them down, except it didn't turn out well for those who tried.

My uncle opened fire on one and it was unaffected, but it returned a burst of rounds right back at the helicopter and took out the tail rotor, and it was low enough so hard landed and they survived it. That was my uncle's story anyways. He's passed on now.He got hurt from that incident and received a purple heart medal for it. From what I have read about those days, they rescinded the shoot down order because they lost a lot of aircraft, and boats/ships because of it.

To my thinking it doesn't matter if you can hurt something or not, if you are trying to hurt/kill someone you don't understand they will likely retaliate because of your intent.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

So you believe in collective hallucinations?

The video describes many people reporting the same incident.

I don’t, and never will, buy the collective hallucination hypothesis.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Were those people interviewed separately and without using leading questions?

I don't know about collective hallucination. But mass hysteria is very real. Mix stress with anxiety and you can make a group of people very susceptible to suggestion, make them "see" things.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Good post.

It is literally the highest stress event any human being participates in.... and people are already horrible witnesses..

True.

And let's not forget the appalling side-effects of the US army's Chemical Corps' activities in various wars (once known as the Chemical Warfare Service (CWS), so no wonder the name changed).

The related 1990 movie, 'Jacob's Ladder', shook a few people up, too.

edit on 2-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

No worries mate and when it comes to Korean theatre reports this (free) E-book by Dr Richard Haines is a very interesting one - Dolan also makes some relevant comments below.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I wish I had more to contribute then a weak second hand account. When I was in the USMC, I had one buddy whom was stationed at Gitmo and he told me tale over and over about strange lights. He said within a 3-4 month period where he stood guard he saw fast moving orbs and glowing orange lights. This was 2003-2004. That’s all I got.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Were those people interviewed separately and without using leading questions?

I don't know about collective hallucination. But mass hysteria is very real. Mix stress with anxiety and you can make a group of people very susceptible to suggestion, make them "see" things.

Good points. No way to get the answers as the documents (if any), haven’t been disclosed.

Mass hysteria is a real thing, agreed.

Collective hallucinations is not. Unless, there is an outside influence perpetuating the hallucinations.... If that’s the case, then the question has to be raised — were they hallucinations?
edit on 2-9-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I believe people are horrible witnesses..

They lie..

They misremember..

They mis- see

They misunderstand..

See a UFO, ghost , spell , exc are basically a miracle..

Well by definition a miracle is the least likely occurrence..

So literally ANY EXPLANATION, including they were all lying is more logical than something that breaks the laws of physics, basically..

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
this story, which was mentioned in the video, is interesting;

"During World War I, a military unit created by King Edward VII and known as the 5th Battalion Norfolk Regiment, “The Sandringhams,” or more commonly known as “The Norfolks,” vanished from the face of the earth...Years later, in 1965, a former sailor from New Zealand, Frederick Reichardt, issued a never-before-heard testimony. He claimed to have witnessed the strange disappearance of the 5th Norfolks in 1915. His was a rather supernatural account. His claim, supported by three other veterans, was that on that particular afternoon they saw a formation of six or eight loaf-shaped clouds that hovered over the area where the Sandringhams were fighting. One of these low-lying clouds descended even lower over the men and after an hour or so, it rose “very unobtrusively” and joined the other clouds and sailed off. When the men on the ground could see the forest clearly, there was no sign of the soldiers."

www.thevintagenews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Wow - thanks for sharing. It leaves you wondering what's really truth and what is "faked."

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Good production!

I watched the skinwalker vids he made.. learned some new things. Makes me want to read the book

b

new topics

join