It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Actually Happening in the United States Which Was Predicted 35 Years Ago.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Sure it did. How did those europeans form such a government in the native americans land? Why, illegal immigration to america! Well, ok, the natives would have had to have had laws against immigrating without being vetted for it to be illegal immigration. So I guess it was open borders that led to that.

As a recap:
>Natives live in US
>Natives are fractured and don't control their borders
>Europeans take advantage of open borders and colonize
>Europeans form government
>Europeans begin claiming dominion over natives
>Europeans slaughter natives and take land

The current plan as laid out by the democrats:
>Natives live in US
>Attack natives for wanting to control borders, paralyzing them ---We are here
>Import new population that will vote you into power ----and here
>Destroy old government (AKA constitution)
>Claim dominion over natives via new government
>Slaughter natives and take land
edit on 17-9-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: xuenchen

Apparently years have 19 months in his country...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Ok, and if that's the case, then you don't know the actual culture do you? Do you yet see how you erred in trying to claim you know the US because we are loud yet cannot speak our minds? If we don't speak our minds, you don't know us. If we are loud and we do, then you know us but were wrong about us being unable to speak our minds. It's really that simple. No amount of pretzeling yourself will make you right on both counts.

It is theoretically possible for someone to be both loud and inane.

I was not the one who suggested that Americans speak their minds.

Sure they have. So basically, because they failed so spectacularly at diplomacy that they couldn't even talk to the guy they want to stop building missiles, they're doing better than trump. LMFAO.

You are trying to use other failures to excuse Trump's failure? How does it make it any less of a failure?

Can you imagine that same thing in a court of law: "Your Honor, other people have killed people too!" (defendant displays 'sad puppy' expression and wrings hands).

This is what we call moving the goal posts. The wall is being built. Hundreds of miles of guard rail (meant to stop vehicles) has been replaced with 30 ft wall.

As near as I can see, only 89 miles of the 226 mile 'guard rail replacement' fence has actually been built to date, but I got that from unofficial sources, so take it with a grain of salt.

There should be some sort of government run status update site, yet every official site just tells of the dollars allocated and proposed end target dates. Like this which is actually from the Border Patrol. It's from last year, only refers to proposed construction, and doesn't even tell what has actually been constructed at that time.

Why not a simple 'We have built XXXX miles so far, with XXXX miles to go'? Why isn't there any data on something that is so easy to show and would be a big PR thing for Trump's campaign?

Do a search on the net. It's like someone is trying to hide something, isn't it?

Border patrol has said there will be 400-500 miles of new wall and upgraded wall installed by the end of 2020 with the 2.5 billion that he diverted from the defense budget. So in spite of the dems doing everything they could to stop him from building the wall, from congressional budget tricks to lawsuits to stop him from building it, he's delivering. No amount of whining about lack of progress will shift the blame from democrats to trump.

I'm calling BS because the simple proof isn't there.

No, I read all of it. None of it applies to any of the things I pointed out. The ACA bit, what does that have to do with diplomacy (definitely not international relation and didn't require tact). Same with car manufacturers. Same with funding the wall (which he's secured funding for, regardless). Remember when trump offered the dems amnesty for the wall funding and they said no? Remember when he offered them permanent DACA for the wall and they said no?

I know, Trump has been very undiplomatc (in terms of tactfulness and the achieving of agreement).

And it was 'international' in terms of dialogue between 'Demland' and 'Trumpland', two new nations that have arisen recently in the breakup of the 'United' States. LOL.

Admit it, you just had to goole what that was. LOL this is great.

Goole From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, it's called the USMCA. I see you've learned a lot about it

Not really, apart from Wikipedia and the headlines, I know very little about the new trade deal. But there's a website for it: usmca.com.

You could compare it to the NAFTA agreement, but, now the USMCA has happened, apparently NAFTA has been classified! Hmm...

I suppose it is to prevent anyone comparing the two agreements to see if the text has been significantly changed. LOL.

Not economically. Economically we're their customer. We're 20% of their entire economy.

How can that be when China's total trade in 2018 was 19.5% of it's GDP.

And, in 2017, imports from the US represented only 8.38% of trade to China from all nations (The US's share was less than Korea and also less than from Japan).

edit on 17/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

It is theoretically possible for someone to be both loud and inane.

I never suggested otherwise.

I was not the one who suggested that Americans speak their minds.

You inferred you knew Americans. If they don't speak their minds you don't know them.
But I guess you've answered my question, inadvertently. No, you do not understand how you have erred.

You are trying to use other failures to excuse Trump's failure? How does it make it any less of a failure?

Because progress towards a goal vs zero progress is less failure. Maybe you don't understand how goals work. You make a large goal, in this case that is no more missiles/nukes by NK. Then you make smaller goals to lead up to the big goal.To get NK to stop we need to have a dialogue. That has begun. Once we have a dialogue we need to provide incentive for NK to stop. That is under way. Once we've given incentive we need to build trust. Again under way. These small goals lead to the final goal. You cannot reach the final goal if you don't achieve your smaller goals.

Why not a simple 'We have built XXXX miles so far, with XXXX miles to go'?

I expect that will happen right around the time the presidential campaign heats up. As it is trump doesn't want to draw democrats ire on the wall which will intensify their attacks against it and provide further threats to the funding. Here's where I go:
You can go here and check progress reports

Do a search on the net. It's like someone is trying to hide something, isn't it?

No, just because they don't have a tracker like you want doesn't mean they're hiding anything. There are dozens of videos with the CBP chief talking about the progress and next steps. There are lots of links to construction updates. Now, if you're using google, they may very well try to hide it from you whether intentional or not. They favor news stories on political issues and they favor left leaning news sources. Those sources don't tend to write about trump accomplishing things, because to admit he's effective would be tantamount to admitting their own failure.

I'm calling BS because the simple proof isn't there.

Which part?

You could compare it to the NAFTA agreement, but, now the USMCA has happened, apparently NAFTA has been classified! Hmm...

No it hasn't. link.

How can that be when China's total trade in 2018 was 19.5% of it's GDP.

I misspoke. We are 20% of their export economy.
link

What business can afford losing 20% of their customers? And that's without considering our allies agreeing with us on this. China needs to fix their cheating on trade (currency devaluation, tech theft, labor violations, environmental violations, etc.) or maybe we should all stop doing business with china.

China may get more from their cheating than they actually get from their trade. They are able to modernize because they steal all of our IP. Cut off just that limb and china is in big trouble.

And, in 2017, imports from the US represented only 8.38% of trade to China from all nations (The US's share was less than Korea and also less than from Japan).

Imports aren't a big deal. You can find someone to sell you goods. It's much harder to find buyers. If we stopped all trade with china over the next year we would simply replace the goods we buy from them with goods from india/taiwan/malaysia/africa/etc. Who would we sell our goods to that we currently sell to china? Where is that demand going to come from? Luckily for us, we are not an export economy (only about 9% of our GDP comes from exports) and china only makes up 7% of those exports.

This is why trump can't really lose the trade war (unless he doesn't get re-elected). China's exposure is >5x that of the US.
China exposure: exports are 20% of GDP, US is 20% of that, so 4% of their entire economy.
US exposure: exports are 9% of GDP, china is 7% of that, so 0.63% of our entire economy.
edit on 18-9-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
So YOU think. If you cannot connect the dots and see an elite global push to world Marxist domination I cannot cure your myopic position. Occam Razor type dude I suspect.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join