It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Dorian Track And Mental Powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm not an expert on who the most powerful people in the world are, but I believe we all agree they exist. And I think we all agree they, for the majority, own and run the main stream media, ect ect.

The current track for Hurricane Dorian is just amazing at how it just takes a right right before it hits Florida and then rides the coast all the way north, exactly in the shape of the Eastern U.S.

This could be a perfect example at how the people who control the Earth are very aware we do have mental Powers.
And by showing us these, visual, hurricane tracks 'computer models' we unknowingly, as a world group, are focusing on the hurricane turning right just before it hitting land.
Why? Because it isn't in their interest right now for a hurricane hitting and costing them billions in insurance claims. Or who knows why, but they are using our Powers as a group right now and these "tracking models", which I have no idea how they work, shows evidence we have great mental Powers. As a nation, we can move a Cat 5 Hurricane.
Or at least that's my theory.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OR...it could be a front pushing it up.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
OR...it could be a front pushing it up.

But... that isn't mental powers!! You're talking about meteorology and using science to predict weather patterns! That's NOT what ATS is about.

For shame....for SHAME. Boooo!

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I know i know.
Im a new guy here.

a reply to: noonebutme

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It hasn't actually made a turn yet. And those mental powers must not work for those in the Bahamas since it looks as if they are in the direct path. I guess their mental powers are not up to snuff. I really hope you are right and it misses everyone and just heads back into the Atlantic but a little early to declare victory.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

noooo its the Masons, ask Augustus!

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Trump turned it.

Now you know

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I thought masons just ate little chidren and sponsored midget orgies. They are into hurricanes now! Sheesh.

a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Trump turned it.

Now you know

Sounds like Trump since the storm hasn't actually turned.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: earth2

As an internet expert in hurricanes and mental powers I think I am well qualified to comment on this topic.

Hurricanes are a direct result of mental powers brought about by Hillary Clinton. Before her, there never were hurricanes. But since she came into existence, they have plagued our great land and have robbed us of the riches promised to us by Queen Elizabeth who gave America it's freedom in 1941.

Hillary's mental powers cause hurricanes and irritable bowel syndrome. It is a proven fact because I've just stated it and someone will source it eventually.

Our only solution is to drink bourbon and use our own mental powers to make college co-eds bounce on trampolines.

Only then can we be free of hurricanes.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

weathermen and meteorologist must not be very powerful.
There is nothing more they want on earth other than a direct hit.

All you have to do is watch a Florida weatherman during a tropical storm or hurricane and you'll know exactly what I am speaking of. They salivate over it. The lust in their eyes. The bad thing is that kind of stuff is moving up north too. ie snowmageddon, blizzards having names etc.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Now, it's true the visual Ray works on clouds.....in exactly2 and a half minutes of staring......that amount of time is to the conclusion with the mid size cloud gone...., we see it bust in up...in the middle it gets jumbled at the 30 second mark, actually.

So, this groundtrack....hail yes let's all wish it on off to East a little more.....what Trumps wishing right now....he he
edit on 1-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've noticed that the original forecast on Windy had it smashing right into Miami.
But...
We have HAARP
and...
So we are using HAARP to steer the hurricane to a more desirable direction.

I'm sure this reply will "Page" someone to come along and explain more on this. Rhymes with Page?

HAARP

edit on 1-9-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Let say one can control a hurricane for a micro second. Why not steer them towards....russia or north korea? Why bash your own peeps at a cost of x billion dollars????

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You forgot her responsibility in bringing the plague of TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome down on liberals the world over. Not to mention Swine Flu, Swamp Gas, and most likely Ebola as well. I know of her personal involvement in causing temporary blindness in many as well in her more recent public appearances in her special clothing designed by Omar, the former Nomadic tent maker.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Let say one can control a hurricane for a micro second. Why not steer them towards....russia or north korea? Why bash your own peeps at a cost of x billion dollars????

Dude, I'm saying we did steer this hurricane out of harms way. It was originally on track to slam into FL. Now, it is miraculously curving northward to follow the coast and not make a direct hit.

edit on 1-9-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I'm thinking the Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell has super mental Powers.... it's looking like Mar-a-Lago is in Dorians direct path!

I'd say burn the witch if Dorian hits Palm Beach!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Know how many hurricanes actually turn exactly as some predict ?
Know anything of weather , hurricanes , and history ?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I've noticed that the original forecast on Windy had it smashing right into Miami.
But...
We have HAARP
and...
So we are using HAARP to steer the hurricane to a more desirable direction.

I'm sure this reply will "Page" someone to come along and explain more on this. Rhymes with Page?

HAARP

Shh....
HAARP has not been in service for years.
Not since after it was turned over to the University of Alaska
They have been restructuring and redesigning it ever since
Earliest they say it will be back in business ?
Sometime in 2020 or later.
Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Because most times it is just a myth.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Really...then why did they allow Micheal to to 5 billion worth of damage to Tyndall AFB? Or was HAARP just not ready last year.

new topics

top topics

join