It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE PIZZA ORDER - Under A Leftist Government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
We are the generation to see it all
revealed.

Lucky effing us, ya? Could have spawned on this spinning rock just a few decades earlier and enjoyed the white picket fences, killing commies, the most prosperous middle class in history, and a society that had a low tolerance for BS... nope, instead I'm stuck here surrounded by a generation that is the way it is because they sadly did not hear the distinct sound of leather being quickly extracted from the belt loops on a pair of jeans frequently enough during their childhood.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This seems appropriate for the pizza part...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

While I remain unafraid of what lies just ahead. I feel your pain mixed
in a solution of deep sorrow for today's little ones like my five yo
grand daughter. And every child her age. She is the source of my
courage. My wife's blood runs thru her veins and I made my wife
a promise.That's not a lucky thing either, but it is an honorable way
to face what ever is coming.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

There's one other thing I could tell you on that. Having lived through it my guess is that the first 5 seals of Revelation opened between 9-11-01 to 2-2-02. Then it stopped. Why? If you read the fifth seal in Revelation it's clear there is a bit of a pause there between the 5th and 6th seal. I believe we're in the short season at the moment and when Iran goes it means the last saint of the 5th seal has passed. And then we'll wind up in the days of the tribulation of the carcass from Matthew 24. Because where do you find a carcass in the end times? In Daniel 8. Iran currently is the future carcass.

And that's my thoughts on the past 20 years approximately.
edit on 6-9-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Who aren't racist either, they voted for Obama twice, because he was a moderate compared the lefts current ideology.

Obama wasn't a moderate. His administration labeled everyone whom leans to the right in politics as "possible terrorists/right-wing extremists."

He talked about shutting down conservative radio stations because he thought there were too many and that there must be more "liberal/democrat" radio stations. This is what Chavez did to Venezuela and eventually only state run radio and tv stations are the only ones running in Venezuela.

Obama sided with BLM, and even gave pro-BLM speeches even during the funeral in which a BLM member killed several police officers.

Obama's administration also used the IRS to target conservative groups.

Not to mention the spying Obama expanded to spy on all Americans, and then he spied on the Trump campaign and later his administration.

Obama IS not a moderate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join