It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE PIZZA ORDER - Under A Leftist Government

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

(talking about those on the far left)

Just had to do that to me didn't ya?

IDK it's hard to tell what they mean by worse

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I know enough about the bibld to know that no man knowth the day or time of the lords return. He will come as a thiief in the night. Any speculation of an end day or times is hooey.

But the Bible does say "watch and wait...."
And , does give a lot of signs of the end
"When you see these signs.."

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If the whole meaning of our lives is so wrapped around meat and guns and bathroom-rights and all this nonsense...

Well, what the hell are we doing here?

The world has gone bonkers. Why does this matter at all? Good Grief.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: rickymouse

some of those added chemistries block our immune system

I know this is off topic but would you care to elaborate on that statement, I believe you, when I went to school nobody had allergies, now it seems everybody does, and kids are on all types of medications dealing with all kinds of issues.

There has always been some kids with allergies, but not nearly as many as there are today. There are fifty thousand or more chemicals approved for using in our food supply now, it is impossible to research them all.

Carrageenan actually suppresses our immune response, it is also a miticide, but is approved as a thickener, so it does not need to be tested. All three types of carrageenan suppress the immune system but one is allowed in food because it is not toxic like the other two. I feel they put it in foods to make people not negatively react to them, so they can eat the food, but still when absorbed the treated food chemistry is absorbed where it can cause problems in the body. The reaction we have in our stomach is a clue we should not be eating it, suppressing that first line of defense can just make things worse. The common symptom is not there but the problem with metabolism is still a problem. So, we can drink milk and eat ice cream without getting the stomach symptom, but we still may not be able to metabolize it correctly which can lead to problems. The past thickener they used to use was not like that, you still got the upset stomach and you avoided eating it most times in any harmful amount.

Then You have this chemical, it is used in oils to stabalize them and in lots of prepared foods. It does not have to be listed if under a certain percentage, but it is still bioactive in that amount at suppressing the immune system. It is TBHQ. en.wikipedia.org...

The avacado is also not such a great food for most people, it actually has chemistry that destroys histaminase which can cause high histamine levels. Tomatoes and alcohol also contain that chemistry and some other foods that block the DAO enzyme. If you block histaminase, histamine gets high, then there is a problem with more potent allergy response. Some foods contain Histamine in higher amounts and if you cook a roast, then put it in the fridge, histamine starts to get stronger, so prepared food has more histamine. Now DAO enzymes break down both histamines and tyramines, so if you block DAO, chances are that you can get more severe actions. Pizza does not actually cause asthma risk, but it can elevate the chance of it being more of a problem.

But they say tomatoes, wine, and avacados are good for us, think about that for a minute. healthguidenet.com...

Keeping this in mind, and not panicking, because stress causes histamine to rise, can help some people to learn how to lessen their bad times. Identifying moderation is not that simple, look at how many foods boost histamine on that list. How many foods that a person would not thing are even similar. Foods that are touted as super foods sometimes, because histamine can increase a person's ability to fight virus. But for some people with too good or hyperactive of an immune system, boosting histamine can cause problems.

Histamine works with our immune system to protect us, keeping it properly moderated is essential and everyone needs a little different diet to do that.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: rickymouse

some of those added chemistries block our immune system

I know this is off topic but would you care to elaborate on that statement, I believe you, when I went to school nobody had allergies, now it seems everybody does, and kids are on all types of medications dealing with all kinds of issues.

To be fair, kids rarely go outside, and live in a more sheltered and sterile environment these days. To build up a good immune system, you need exposure, something kids these days sorely lack. We can't blame chemicals entirely for this issue. That being said, they do play a part, especially in that we over medicate problems, rarely leaving it to the body to find it's own solutions allowing that immune system build up.

There are some things we can do, one is to identify triggers, In the post to the other person I gave some information, it is the post right before this one. What you say is true, but diet is included in environmental factors, which is what you are talking about. We have altered our diets outside of our ancestors epigenetic diets so our immune systems are not acting correctly. Take for instance chicory, or chicory innulin. It is found in many foods, chicory is part of the ragweed family. Green and bell peppers are also part of the ragweed family, some people have increased susceptability to asthma from eating those. Also some melons like cantalope share the ragweed triggers, so just do not eat cantalope when ragweed is out and your problems may lessen, same with the peppers I mentioned. If green and bell peppers make your mouth kind of itch or feel like you are eating black pepper, chances are you should be avoiding it. Now the chemistry of black pepper is not the same, but black pepper can be either burny to some kids or not burny, actually tasting good. It is because of a different factor, when a kid is in rapid growing cycle, black pepper contain chemistry that can get absorbed too much in hungry cells and cause autophagy or cell death. Normally that is not a problem and kids will outgrow that. But remember, when a person has to heal, rapid growth can also be stimulated, so proper cravings should happen, many food chemistries block normal cravings. So can some meds....that is one of the reasons for side effects of some meds.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You mean likd wars and rumors of wars. Yep.heard it all in scary...err sunday skool. But just ask for a simple chapter and verse and ya get ignored.
I get it though. Its hard to escape a cult, but I did it. Thank you God!!!

a reply to: [post=24595340]Gothmog[/post

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Read Matthew Chapter 24 Jesus directly answers the question as to when, not an exact date, but an epoch of time that dovetails with other bible prophesy.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 Amplified Bible

But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear]. 2 For people will be lovers of self [narcissistic, self-focused], lovers of money [impelled by greed], boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane, 3 [and they will be] unloving [devoid of natural human affection, calloused and inhumane], irreconcilable, malicious gossips, devoid of self-control [intemperate, immoral], brutal, haters of good, 4 traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of [sensual] pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to a form of [outward] godliness (religion), although they have denied its power [for their conduct nullifies their claim of faith]. Avoid such people and keep far away from them.

Read Revelation 6:1-8 The four horsemen of the last days

These are just a few

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ive read all that...i was raised a freewill baptist( freewil...hahaha). And nowhere does it say the 20/21st century. Thats pure speculation.
Peeps been acting like that throughout history at one point or another. That was all designed to scare monger....to keep peeps on the straight and narrow. Jesus talked of.love compassion and understanding faaaaasr more than all this end of world nonsense.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

please provide the exact passage thats states jeezus is coming back in the 20th or 21st century.

Since you asked and I know the answer.

Day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea. Prediction that Israel and Judah were to serve a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse.

And in verse 6-2 we have the time line of the prophecy.

1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Israel was to face a 2000 year curse before the 1000 year "day of Jezreel". So all things considered the gathering of Matthew 24 verses 24 through 31 should be soon.

And by the way the Hosea prophecy is the answer to the Matthew 25 parables.

edit on 2-9-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

So what the curse ends in 2070 ?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Looks like it's all speeding up. We are the generation to see it all
revealed. Most will ignore the correlations scripture has provided
but they are here and we are here. And despite how anyone feels
about it. Gods truth is everlasting to ever lasting and we can not stand
against it.

If there was a God I might put some credence in what you say, but fairy tales for grownups aint my scene.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

Personally I don't give a crap what you believe. But if you care at
all for the intelligence lacking in your reply? Or in other words how
ignorant your reply makes you look to anyone not lacking intelligence?

If there was a God I might put some credence in what you say, but fairy tales for grownups aint my scene.

You might well consider a negative statement less derived of
absolute horse shlt.

edit on 2-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Personally I don't give a crap what you believe. But if you care at
all for the intelligence lacking in your reply? Or in other words how
ignorant your reply makes you look to anyone not lacking intelligence?

You might well consider a negative statement less derived of
absolute horse shlt.

Big triggered response for someone who doesn't give a sh*t.

Seriously, you deluded reactionary religious fascists should take your medieval superstitions and go live on an island with other deluded religious fascists and you can impose your theocratic christian Shariah state of living on each other and leave rational humans to live in peace.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Seriously, you deluded reactionary religious fascists should take your medieval superstitions and go live on an island with other deluded religious fascists and you can impose your theocratic christian Shariah state of living on each other and leave rational humans to live in peace.

There was peace between us without anyone going to an island or
a concentration camp. But that nagging in your gut caused you to reply.
Silly person and now your upset because you bit off more
than you can chew. Perfectly rational indeed.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Easy there fella, from where I sit the christian lifestyle and it's power has already been defeated within society in 2019, so you already won, there is no need for that rhetoric.
However the void it left is being replaced by something worse that claims to be religious and is being protected by the left instead of condemned like it should be, and the population is growing exponentially.
edit on 3-9-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

There was peace between us without anyone going to an island or
a concentration camp. But that nagging in your gut caused you to reply.
Silly person and now your upset because you bit off more
than you can chew. Perfectly rational indeed.

*you're

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I know enough about the bibld to know that no man knowth the day or time of the lords return. He will come as a thiief in the night. Any speculation of an end day or times is hooey.

But the Bible does say "watch and wait...."
And , does give a lot of signs of the end
"When you see these signs.."

But the Bible is a crock of sh1t.

Scary fairy tales to scare adults into fearing a mythical non-existent creator.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

But the Bible is a crock of sh1t. Scary fairy tales to scare adults into fearing a mythical non-existent creator.

How did you ever come to such an intelligent conclusion?
What note of wisdom has fallen on your ear to make you the smartest
jackass on that planet?

Here's an idea try reading the Bible with an open mind? You might actually
become a better person. You know, someone who doesn't stalk other people
on the internet. Showing off their unstable mental problems, full of anger and
hate. Cause dude, the scariest part of your world right now, is you.

Try to have a good day?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Curses tend to start slowly. Solomon was cursed for bending a knee to a idol at the request of one of his wives. But it didn't take effect until the rule of his son. So going on that I would say the curse may have had a start around 35 AD. Therefore ending around 2035.

As for the end of the curse if you add the predictions of Matthew 24 then I would put the end of the curse at 2028. 80th anniversary of the creation of the nation of Israel in 1948.

I'm watching for several events to happen. First one appears to be Iran being attacked and conquered by the US. At least the government there being overthrown. And if it happens by 2021 then we would be on track for a 2028 day of Jezreel.

Perhaps the 7 year agreement of Daniel is over what happens to Iran. We'll have to watch.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

If nothing happens by 2035, then some prophesy along the way was misunderstood.
Because many prophesies already indicate we have entered that final part of the last days on a percentage basis of what has already been fulfilled compared to what has to be fulfilled.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join