It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW...look at these girls dance!!....oh, and ELVIS too!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This post is a bunch of dancing...dancing which looks pretty fun (although I'd probably have a heart attach trying to do it). Anyway, the first girl is probably the best, but they're all good.

Take a look

These gals are talented!!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great thread....

Let's all post videos of talented girls....

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Dirty old man, that was me watching the girls dance at world fest here in town today. Pretty hot , if I say so myself !

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I used to go to the bars and dance quite a bit to rock and roll and even country and western in the seventies and eighties. I even tried line dancing and disco. I was in really good shape back those days...partly because I would dance.

Now, not that many people go to the bars and dance anymore and our society is gaining weight. Now people sit in front of computers and watch people dance.

I know, it is only one of the factors why Americans are putting on the pounds, but remember, while you are dancing it is really hard to be eating anything too. I liked dancing a lot more than going to a fitness club and walking on a treadmill.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

they are cute gals young ladies, very athletic, and not sleazy. Just having fun, and working hard at it!

I like that.

I like that they are proud of their moves...and it shows.

Nice change from "slut-dom"

edit on 8/31/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I used to go to the bars and dance quite a bit to rock and roll and even country and western in the seventies and eighties. I even tried line dancing and disco. I was in really good shape back those days...partly because I would dance.

Now, not that many people go to the bars and dance anymore and our society is gaining weight. Now people sit in front of computers and watch people dance.

I know, it is only one of the factors why Americans are putting on the pounds, but remember, while you are dancing it is really hard to be eating anything too. I liked dancing a lot more than going to a fitness club and walking on a treadmill.

It all ended when smoking was banned. So what is worst, smoking or being overweight?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
You happened upon a video of some girls doing "crip-walk" i see. First one was the best of them. Ive seen one a while back just one guy in a track suit that was pretty nuts. Kinda want to find it to compare.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

they are cute gals young ladies, very athletic, and not sleazy. Just having fun, and working hard at it!

I like that.

I like that they are proud of their moves...and it shows.

Nice change from "slut-dom"

Nice edit, knocked at least 20 years off your assumed age.....

Also, you shouldn't automatically presume things about these....gals....they very well could all be sluts and you should feel bad for shaming them about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Sluts or not, at least they are taking up an interest. So many people are talentless npc's going through the motions of life these days.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

pphhtt...

Shamed is when you take your crew to a strip joint in an oilfield town as a "thank you for the month", you have a little too much to drink and end up in your panties and boots on the stripper pole.

Then have them post the video on the company website forum the next day.

Erm...

I read about that somewhere and was embarrassed for her!!!

~leaving~

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

pphhtt...

Shamed is when you take your crew to a strip joint in an oilfield town as a "thank you for the month", you have a little too much to drink and end up in your panties and boots on the stripper pole.

Erm...

~leaving~

Ya.......THEY posted the video.

I'm not buying it.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I got tired watching that

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

ehhh

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Their simply "down with the syndrome"

Here we go...

edit on 31-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

pphhtt...

Erm...

~leaving~

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I used to love going to night clubs and dancing the night away, but it wasn't to Elvis music. Lol

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I used to love going to night clubs and dancing the night away, but it wasn't to Elvis music. Lol

I did dance to the song about hound dogs a half dozen times, and blue suede shoes at the country western bars. It was sung by local live bands. I hated dancing to a stereo back in the seventies, it just did not seem right when DJs started doing that.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I know. I always loved live bands myself.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That's cool. They remind me of women's fancy shawl dancers at powwows. Those ladies have some moves.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
You happened upon a video of some girls doing "crip-walk" i see. First one was the best of them. Ive seen one a while back just one guy in a track suit that was pretty nuts. Kinda want to find it to compare.

It’s shuffle dancing, not Crip walking. Two different things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join