It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triggery prone people triggering each other, so sad LMFAO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

edit on 1/9/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Malisa

First, there's something wrong with a lot of people.

Second, don't attend their meetings.

Who here would go to this gathering? Not me. So what's the problem? Let them gather together and share their thoughts. How is that affecting anyone else?

Sounds like more bitching about others that have no affect on you and you'll never meet.

Yeah, I know, someday these crybabies will somehow take over the country. I'm betting no.

So let them do what they want. It's called freedom.

The same applies to right-wing extremist meetings, right?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: MisterSpock

I guess that would be your choice, I guess. Enjoy it if that is what you want.

"Thank you comrade" Jazz hands....."

LMFAO!

So funny when she said that : )

When I heard that, I thought wtf, but then I thought she must have said Conrad, that being the guys name obviously

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Metallicus

Tell me Met, what do you think to be '' normal''.. Are people who laugh at Trump's constant verbal flubs ''normal?
Are people who believe that Trump is God's chosen vessel on earth today and believe that he is fulfilling some preordained divine plan to bring the world back to Jesus,,,''normal''?

Myself, I don't laugh at Trump and I don't laugh at the misguided who have fallen into farcical religious beliefs feeling that they are part of some holy quest of deliverance. What's normal...

Is visiting ATS almost everyday''normal'. Is writing and repeating the same tropes and slogans day after day, '''normal''?

We can make a list, right here and now of who, between us, we consider normal and not normal but for me, normal should now be understood to be the actions and beliefs that hold to whatever culture we adhere to, which ever social groupings surround us.

You and I have come from a time when those social groupings and cultural norms were fairly standard. However now, when we no longer have only three TV networks and a handful of movie producers but instead have almost unlimited forms of entertainment and information flows at our beck and call on movie and information screens that we carry with us daily and a plethora of people wanting to make and produce the vast array of stuff that we can pay attention to, I will ask you just where is the ''normal'' you wish to hold us to. It's gone my friend, it's gone

normal is just a setting on the dryer, but these snowflakes are nuts. get it?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I always liked that Bill Clinton view of being 'normal' ….. it goes something like ' normality isn't such a big deal, most normal people are assholes.'

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join