It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

The concept of this reality being a matrix being comparable to a computer stimulation is a much better way of describing our reality as an artificial creation than by defining reality as a creation by "god".

[...]

The soul only receives information about the mind. If you look at a brain, there is still a mind, and this mind can create the idea that it has a soul.

[...]

I simply do not see it as reasonable or feasible to have an ever increasing number of souls being created and going somewhere.

[...]

Whatever fills your basket, SourceTruth!

I already gave my thoughts, but rest assured if you still cling to your preconceived ideas you're gonna have a long way before you. For you to succeed, I'd suggest humbleness, hard work, open minded and filtering of ideas, seek information from multiple sources and most importantly connect with God.

God bless.

--
P.S. Lower-casing the word "God" is a sign of disrespect and it's "computer simulation" not "stimulation".

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
All humans have a soul. There could be meat suits walking around the earth that do not, but they aren't human.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

If you are in the matrix, by default you can not have a soul, you are simply computer code that thinks it has a soul.

There is no way for computer code to have a soul.

There are no biological bodies connected to the matrix like in the movies, they would most likely atrophy and die quite young in the type of tank shown in the movies.

If one accepts we are living in a matrix, one has to accept YOU are computer code with no soul.

That makes all morality moot, all responsibility moot, there is no danger to any "real" person if one lives a totally hedonistic life; and does whatever one wants whenever one wants, to whomever one wants - as only computer code is "hurt" and not a "real" person.

So if you believe you are simply a piece of computer code, which no one reading this will believe, they will deludely believe they are the chosen few "real people with souls" - you are free to live an entirely selfish, self centered, hedonistic, violent, sexually craven life, and even murder freely - for there is no soul, no real people, only computer code and no one is really hurt by your actions or lack thereof.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

If you are in the matrix, by default you can not have a soul, you are simply computer code that thinks it has a soul.

There is no way for computer code to have a soul.

There are no biological bodies connected to the matrix like in the movies, they would most likely atrophy and die quite young in the type of tank shown in the movies.

If one accepts we are living in a matrix, one has to accept YOU are computer code with no soul.

That makes all morality moot, all responsibility moot, there is no danger to any "real" person if one lives a totally hedonistic life; and does whatever one wants whenever one wants, to whomever one wants - as only computer code is "hurt" and not a "real" person.

So if you believe you are simply a piece of computer code, which no one reading this will believe, they will deludely believe they are the chosen few "real people with souls" - you are free to live an entirely selfish, self centered, hedonistic, violent, sexually craven life, and even murder freely - for there is no soul, no real people, only computer code and no one is really hurt by your actions or lack thereof.

No, if you are in the matrix, it means there are people around you that are computer code. You are just "plugged in" to the matrix the same way that you log in to a video game server.
And I didn't say anything about a "biological body".

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Did you even see the link to the youtube channels I posted?

yes, its in my post you are replying too that I said it was obvious from reading your posts that that is where you are programming your mind from.

I'll post them again. This is a channel that called Quartz Crystal.

There is no need unless you are trying to direct traffic there and give the channel more views.

It doesn't matter what its called.

She actually has the answers about this entire reality.

No she hasn't. she and other may believe she does but that does not make it so.

You may not believe it yet, but I am a hundred percent sure that everything she says is true.

It has nothing to do with my beliefs even though they could be very similar.

even a lie is true, so truth has no meaning in terms of knowing what reality really is where consciousness arises and what gives birth to it in us individual beings.

This is another channel by someone who watched her videos and made videos off of them:

That's nice.

I already said it was obvious where you programming your mind from, no need to keep showing readers.

This is where I got the information about meat and sex about, and frequency.

hence why it is false while at the same time could be true, it depends on the individual absorbing the info and what they do with it.

If we accept the idea that consciousness exists then we can define a concept known as a soul based on that concept.

With consciousness we can define anything we want, definitions do not make reality, they only place labels on individual parts of reality.

However, if you cannot accept that such a concept as consciousness exists, then we do not have anything to base our discussion on for this topic. We can disagree about the definition of consciousness, but we should agree that exists.

Consciousness does exist as its defined, other wise you wouldn't have made this thread and no one would be replying, nothing would exist as it does in our collective understanding if consciousness didn't exist.

First you say that not everyone has a soul, and then you start to question the belief in a soul.

No

you have been saying that.

My post was directed at all your assumptions about what "all" think and assume about souls or the concept of a soul.

I said in one way or another that the Soul is a belief, is faith based.

I can try to define what a soul is based of the idea of consciousness, but we may not agree on that definition.

Or you can read how its defined and not try redefining already defined things and concepts unless there is reason too.

When we consider this concept of consciousness, we understand that we experience consciousness while being in a human body.

To me you have this backwards

Its consciousness that allows us to be aware and experience reality.

we don't experience consciousness, consciousness is a means for us to experience.

It could be assumed that because we, being conscious, are experiencing a human body, then every human body must be "inhabited" by a consciousness

No it doesn't have to be a "must"

There could only be one consciousness that we as individuals are all branches of the same tree.

Your inability to accept what is already defined and what is based on faith is what leads you to be 100% sure what some lady on some YouTube video is true.

I get it, you had the awakening feeling and epiphany feeling after viewing a few vids and reading some stuff.

IN a way its good to have a solid belief to cling too but when you try apply that unto others using terms like "all" it only expresses how caught up you are in your own personal belief which is based on nothing but your own feelings and the need to define words and concepts that have had a definition for quite some time already.

You can say that she hasn't gotten all the answers, but I will still say she does. I watched all her videos and she does have all of the answers. I am one hundred percent sure of it. She is the only one that has told me about the truth about eating meat and sex and about what the matrix is. You won't find the information she talks about anywhere else on the internet.
She is not like any other spiritual channel. She is not even a spiritual channel, she even tells you not to be a part of the new age movement. But I will make another thread discussing her more in depth.

I didn't feel awakened until I saw her videos.

But when I said that it must be inhabited by another consciousness, that is just an attempt to describe how consciousness connects to a body. If we agree on our definitions of consciousness we should understand how consciousness connects to the body.

If soul is a belief to you, is consciousness just a belief? The idea of a soul comes from the concept of consciousness. I don't see what one is "believing" about a soul that they do not already believe about consciousness.

And it is not just an assumption that everyone believes that everyone else is conscious, it seems to be a widely accepted fact in our society that everyone is conscious just like you. But you are trying to tell me it is just an assumption when it is widely accepted in our society.

You still have not actually tried to argue against my claim itself, which is that not everybody is conscious.

And consciousness is not defined precisely enough. You can try to describe it or give it a definition, but the definition can be used to include things as consciousness which the original definition was not meant to include. So you cannot say that there is a single idea of what consciousness is that we all agree on.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I watched all her videos and she does have all of the answers.

answers require questions.

If she has all the answers why isn't humanity traveling to other stars and across to other galaxies with faster than light travel?

If she has all the answers why are we still here? not on earth but here in this reality, why haven't we transcended?

what answers does she have?

That we live in a matrix? This is an age old concept that dates back 1000s of years.

she has answers to what? what are the questions she has answers too?

I am one hundred percent sure of it.

You can deceive yourself all you want.

When one is as sure as you claim you are they do not require any confirmation or validation that what they believe is true from others on the internet.

You can say its interests you want to discuss but this points back to doubt by how you have come here and assumed its what all assume.

when things are so certain like water being wet there is no need to discuss it, it just is.

She is the only one that has told me about the truth about eating meat and sex and about what the matrix is.

Then I feel pity and sorrow on your behalf.

But you say you are young so eventually you will hear more truth from many others and even create your own truths as you experience more of life.

You won't find the information she talks about anywhere else on the internet.

So it wont be on an ATS thread that I am participating in and authored by yourself?

So this is just me hallucinating?

What you are posing has been said by many others, sorry you think it hasn't.

The concept of a matrix, a dream like state is as I said an age old concept that many cultures have danced around when trying to explain reality.

Yes

that is what I said.

and now you think you are awake when in fact you could have fallen even deeper asleep.

If we agree on our definitions of consciousness we should understand how consciousness connects to the body.

I agree with what the term means an dhow its defined that anyone can read in a dictionary that gives the definitions of the words we use.

Its how we communicate by having defined words that we all ascribe too.

If soul is a belief to you, is consciousness just a belief?

Soul is not a belief just to me but to all, the concept of a soul is faith based as the term soul is defined.

Consciousness is not faith based but has roots in science and is used to explain where our awareness comes from.

I don't see what one is "believing" about a soul that they do not already believe about consciousness.

Because you seem not know what the words mean in the language you are using.

And it is not just an assumption that everyone believes that everyone else is conscious,

Huh?

Who said anything along those lines?

But you are trying to tell me it is just an assumption when it is widely accepted in our society.

NO

try reading what said.

I quoted your OP and numerous times have quoted the terms "all" and "we" that you seem to use which is a ridiculous assumption when saying

It seems like we all assume that everyone has a soul. But if we are to really understand what the matrix is about then we cannot assume that everyone has a soul. The idea that everyone has a soul is not rooted in any rigorous reasoning. Because of this, it should not be accepted as fact that everyone has a soul.

I can tell you exactly why it "seems" this way

its quite simply because of your limited perception.

Not all people assume everyone has a soul

not all people believe in the concept of a soul

is that really hard to understand?

You still have not actually tried to argue against my claim itself, which is that not everybody is conscious.

seeing as this the first time you are making this claim in our exchange what do want me argue against?

Yes, we live on a globe, half the population or there about's are in an unconscious state while asleep at the moment while the other half are conscious an awake and aware of their surroundings.

However you seem to not understand how consciousness is defined and want to merge it with soul and over the coarse of this thread have hinted that when you say soul you mean heart.

And consciousness is not defined precisely enough.

If you say so.

You can try to describe it or give it a definition, but the definition can be used to include things as consciousness which the original definition was not meant to include.

I don't need too, it already has a definition.

the definition of consciousness can be used to include things as consciousness?

I have no clue what you are trying to say here.

So you cannot say that there is a single idea of what consciousness is that we all agree on.

Yes, there are and has been quite a few people that keep trying redefine what already defined words mean so it fits with whatever they believe.

Sorry but communication doesn't work that way, it just creates confusion. you can use what words mean or not use them.

trying to redefine already defined words for no reasons other than so they fit with peoples personal beliefs is just another way people delude themselves.
edit on 3-9-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The definition I have of a soul is a separate behavior decision tree that evolutionary changes over time.

It is connected to the body in the unconscious and will depending on influence strength push the consciousness. A soul can be evolved towards ego demonic or divine (real symbiotic karma less) behavior. Still there is a separate behavior decision tree.

The term soulless would in this definition be the souls that lack divine behaviors and weak divine souls that are not strong enough to influence the consciousness.

A strong divine soul will not allow behavior that is too insane. The guilt feedback will be very high.
Souls sometime revolt against the consciousness they are connected to when it is not happy with the behaviors the consciousness have done. Some cases of Schizophrenia are soul revolt.

There is a group of souls who evolve into karma Yogis. They understand objective morality and have awareness who see thru emotional manipulation. Many people on this planet play sociopathic games with others to accept warped behavior due to warped ideas of unconditional love. This is not symbiotic (divine), it is manipulative.
edit on 3-9-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle
I like what you've said and have just been reading about how there are energies that keep balance making it impossible for all to find illumination, waking up the masses will never happen as these forces reside within us all, and balance is law.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I watched all her videos and she does have all of the answers.

answers require questions.

If she has all the answers why isn't humanity traveling to other stars and across to other galaxies with faster than light travel?

If she has all the answers why are we still here? not on earth but here in this reality, why haven't we transcended?

what answers does she have?

That we live in a matrix? This is an age old concept that dates back 1000s of years.

she has answers to what? what are the questions she has answers too?

I am one hundred percent sure of it.

You can deceive yourself all you want.

When one is as sure as you claim you are they do not require any confirmation or validation that what they believe is true from others on the internet.

You can say its interests you want to discuss but this points back to doubt by how you have come here and assumed its what all assume.

when things are so certain like water being wet there is no need to discuss it, it just is.

She is the only one that has told me about the truth about eating meat and sex and about what the matrix is.

Then I feel pity and sorrow on your behalf.

But you say you are young so eventually you will hear more truth from many others and even create your own truths as you experience more of life.

You won't find the information she talks about anywhere else on the internet.

So it wont be on an ATS thread that I am participating in and authored by yourself?

So this is just me hallucinating?

What you are posing has been said by many others, sorry you think it hasn't.

The concept of a matrix, a dream like state is as I said an age old concept that many cultures have danced around when trying to explain reality.

Yes

that is what I said.

and now you think you are awake when in fact you could have fallen even deeper asleep.

She has answers about what the matrix really is and what source players (people with souls) need to do to master the matrix. She has a very clear message. If you actually watched her videos like I told you to do you might understand what answers she provides, and you'll see how it's not like anything you have ever seen before. She not only tells you about the matrix, she tells you exactly what you need to do to master the matrix.
Answers require questions? What about the questions about existence? Are you not aware of those questions?

And I do actually have a personal verification that what she says is completely true because I have done the things she has said and I have experienced the results from that. But you are being very dismissive of her when you haven't even watched her videos.

She doesn't just talk about the concept of the matrix, she actually gives you a lot of information. She has over 400 videos about what the matrix really is. What she tells you about the matrix is not something that you will find anywhere else. It is not the same as somebody telling you about the idea of the matrix, she actually tells you original information about the matrix. But you don't seem to understand the difference.

Don't criticize her until you have actually watched any of her videos.

Watch her first video before you say anything about her:
www.youtube.com...

You keep saying "not everyone believes that everyone has a soul", but it is still a widely accepted idea. I don't know why you don't think that it is a widely accepted idea in our society.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Even if humanity is in the in-between where the divine/demonic meet do not mean it always have to be in between.

But I do know that the divine levels are not maximizing their effort to drastically change this place. If they where then the souls that are born here would have been different. If they become serious it will be at least 20% souls like Buddha/Nikola Tesla.

"The humanity unconscious realm" is quite insane if you listen in. "The humanity unconscious realm" can be cleaned up but it will take a lot of time and effort. The mediating buddhist monks have already proven in small scale that it is possible.

If it was cleaned up then you would not have some people going insane when their psi levels increase and the darkness start to send intrusive thoughts.

All souls have the potential to run up the hill.

edit on 3-9-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If we agree on our definitions of consciousness we should understand how consciousness connects to the body.

I agree with what the term means an dhow its defined that anyone can read in a dictionary that gives the definitions of the words we use.

Its how we communicate by having defined words that we all ascribe too.

If soul is a belief to you, is consciousness just a belief?

Soul is not a belief just to me but to all, the concept of a soul is faith based as the term soul is defined.

Consciousness is not faith based but has roots in science and is used to explain where our awareness comes from.

I don't see what one is "believing" about a soul that they do not already believe about consciousness.

Because you seem not know what the words mean in the language you are using.

And it is not just an assumption that everyone believes that everyone else is conscious,

Huh?

Who said anything along those lines?

But you are trying to tell me it is just an assumption when it is widely accepted in our society.

NO

try reading what said.

I quoted your OP and numerous times have quoted the terms "all" and "we" that you seem to use which is a ridiculous assumption when saying

It seems like we all assume that everyone has a soul. But if we are to really understand what the matrix is about then we cannot assume that everyone has a soul. The idea that everyone has a soul is not rooted in any rigorous reasoning. Because of this, it should not be accepted as fact that everyone has a soul.

I can tell you exactly why it "seems" this way

its quite simply because of your limited perception.

Not all people assume everyone has a soul

not all people believe in the concept of a soul

is that really hard to understand?

seeing as this the first time you are making this claim in our exchange what do want me argue against?

Yes, we live on a globe, half the population or there about's are in an unconscious state while asleep at the moment while the other half are conscious an awake and aware of their surroundings.

However you seem to not understand how consciousness is defined and want to merge it with soul and over the coarse of this thread have hinted that when you say soul you mean heart.

And consciousness is not defined precisely enough.

If you say so.

You can try to describe it or give it a definition, but the definition can be used to include things as consciousness which the original definition was not meant to include.

I don't need too, it already has a definition.

the definition of consciousness can be used to include things as consciousness?

I have no clue what you are trying to say here.

So you cannot say that there is a single idea of what consciousness is that we all agree on.

Yes, there are and has been quite a few people that keep trying redefine what already defined words mean so it fits with whatever they believe.

Sorry but communication doesn't work that way, it just creates confusion. you can use what words mean or not use them.

trying to redefine already defined words for no reasons other than so they fit with peoples personal beliefs is just another way people delude themselves.

Consciousness does not explain where our awareness "comes from". Consciousness does not actually have a solid basis in science unlike other well established concepts in science, so your claim is invalid.

You are trying to nitpick at my definitions for soul and consciousness, but I can describe my claim that not everyone has a soul without using the term "soul". You are just nitpicking at certain things that I say but you are not actually arguing against my main point.

You can say "not everyone believes that everyone else has a soul", but I can say "Although not everyone believes it, it is still a widely accepted idea in our society". What do you have to say to that?

I want you to tell me what is wrong with my statement. I will try to restate it without using the word "soul", so you don't start to nitpick at my use of the word: A human being can exist without having consciousness, although a human being has the potential to have consciousness. I am a human being who has consciousness, but not all human beings have consciousness.

In no way have I tried to hint that I mean "heart" when I say soul. It is ridiculous that you are telling me that I am...

You seem to be confusing the definitions of being conscious and having consciousness. There is a big difference between the two that you don't seem to understand. Or rather you ignore the difference and you try to use whatever definition you can use in order to avoid actually telling me what is wrong with my statement, because you can't actually tell me what is wrong with my statement, so you try to avoid it.

When I say "we all", I was talking about those that are part of this discussion. I didn't mean it in a literal way, and I didn't mean to apply it to all of humanity, although it is a widely accepted idea. You are nitpicking at my choice of words.

You are accusing me of "redefining words to fit my beliefs", but you are the one who is mixing the definitions of words in order to avoid actually confronting my main point.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just because you haven't stepped outside of the cave doesnt mean those that' have are wrong...

What reason makes you put forth the idea some of us are lesser than others? Seems like a pretty disgusting, bigoted idea you are putting forward with little evidence or reasoning. What would be your motive then to draw lines between an already divided population? a reply to: SourceTruth

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
The definition I have of a soul is a separate behavior decision tree that evolutionary changes over time.

It is connected to the body in the unconscious and will depending on influence strength push the consciousness. A soul can be evolved towards ego demonic or divine (real symbiotic karma less) behavior. Still there is a separate behavior decision tree.

The term soulless would in this definition be the souls that lack divine behaviors and weak divine souls that are not strong enough to influence the consciousness.

A strong divine soul will not allow behavior that is too insane. The guilt feedback will be very high.
Souls sometime revolt against the consciousness they are connected to when it is not happy with the behaviors the consciousness have done. Some cases of Schizophrenia are soul revolt.

There is a group of souls who evolve into karma Yogis. They understand objective morality and have awareness who see thru emotional manipulation. Many people on this planet play sociopathic games with others to accept warped behavior due to warped ideas of unconditional love. This is not symbiotic (divine), it is manipulative.

I would explain what a soul is in a different way.
This is how I explain the concept of a soul, but remember that this is not how I would define it.
When you have consciousness, you have an experience that is being experienced by consciousness. The experiences are playing out in the now moment, which is a frame of time. Each body experience that a soul is hooked up to is in a unique now moment. The information that creates the experience of the body exists within the soul itself.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Just because you haven't stepped outside of the cave doesnt mean those that' have are wrong...

What reason makes you put forth the idea some of us are lesser than others? Seems like a pretty disgusting, bigoted idea you are putting forward with little evidence or reasoning. What would be your motive then to draw lines between an already divided population? a reply to: SourceTruth

You say that I am putting my idea forward with little to no reasoning as if there is reasoning behind the idea that everyone has a soul.
There is little reasoning for the idea that everyone has a soul.

There are many reasons that I am putting forward this idea. An important one is that it would solve many logical problems and many questions about consciousness that it seems like nobody has an answer to. It may be an idea that "puts some less than others", but when you look at the only alternative, that everyone has a soul, then it only makes sense as the better choice.

For example, one question that is often brought up is if the brain creates consciousness. This question is actually a big problem for the idea that everyone has a soul, but nobody has pointed it out.
When you consider the idea that not everyone has a soul, then there is no need to explain how every brain creates another consciousness, which also creates problems of how a consciousness is "created" which nobody has any explanation for, and why a brain is responsible for creating a consciousness.
Instead, this alternate explanation creates much less problems. In this example of a problem, then the problem is simplified to a much greater extent. Because now the brain doesn't have to be creating a consciousness.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
It seems like we all assume that everyone has a soul.
But if we are to really understand what the matrix is about then we cannot assume that everyone has a soul.

The idea that everyone has a soul is not rooted in any rigorous reasoning. Because of this, it should not be accepted as fact that everyone has a soul.

It should not be accepted as fact that ANYONE has a soul, as there is no evidence of such.

How would you tell the difference between a person without a soul and a person with a soul?

If there is no way to tell, then you could say it's as if the soul does not exist at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

What if tptb reason for creating the pits of life is so they can climb higher to the light, too many people may shade the light
The murkier the pit the greater the illumination for the adepts.
Balance is needed ànd that's the only thing that makes sense of how the world's most powerful people have no interest in helping people out the pit.

Possibly!
edit on 3-9-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

It should not be accepted as fact that ANYONE has a soul, as there is no evidence of such.

How would you tell the difference between a person without a soul and a person with a soul?

If there is no way to tell, then you could say it's as if the soul does not exist at all.

From my perspective, then I should not accept that anyone else has a soul, although it is possible that they could have a soul.

I wouldn't say that you can't tell if someone has a soul. I could tell you more about it, but it would involve a lot of other things in understanding it.

People without souls and with souls look the same though, and so they look indistinguishable.

Maybe it is better if I rewrite my original statement: A human being can exist without having consciousness, although a human being has the potential to have consciousness. I am a human being who has consciousness, but not all human beings have consciousness.
When I state it like this, are you going to say that because we can't tell who has consciousness and who doesn't that consciousness doesn't exist because of this?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am the only one with a soul. The rest of you are probably robots. Prove me wrong!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
I am the only one with a soul. The rest of you are probably robots. Prove me wrong!

I wouldn't say that everyone besides me doesn't have a soul, but I would say the vast majority don't. As in 99.98 percent...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Beings who take power in a power pyramid also become responsable for suffering in the pyramid and the fate they create in the mirror is reflected back to them when they are life reviewed. There is no escape from the backlash except fixing the suffering caused. Restoring balance.

Do not matter if TPTB (the fallen) create new avatars and try to escape the mirror by prolonging their existence from the mirrors point of view. They can live to the end of this creation and they still will receive the backlash. There is no statue of limitations in the mirror.

I know that even souls with strong Succubi/Incubus behavior can play around with energetic body manipulation. That do not mean they are wise to the backlash they created for themselves.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join