It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
In eastern mysticism soul evolves and the more evolved the higher level awareness potential and understanding of objective moral behavior (karma). A slow process that normally takes many lifetimes. Learn something in one life easier to relearn in later lives.

Max potential of souls same but the level at birth between humans differ.

Souls age is not about age but about karma awareness level. "Soulless" have souls but they are very weak and very ego demonically centered.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
"Soulless" have souls but they are very weak and very ego demonically centered.

It would also be perfectly logical if the soulless simply did not have souls.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure there are a few here who have no soul!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah, probably...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

So if everything is just a dream, what happens when we dream in our sleep?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: TheGravity

I am claiming that there is no solid reasoning behind the idea that everyone has a soul, and so it should not be assumed to be a fact.

Talking about assumptions

maybe it is you who has made the biggest one to get your point across

It seems like we all assume that everyone has a soul.

Um no it doesn't seem like that at all.

How do assume to know what we all assume about souls?

How can you even assume all believe in concept of a soul?

But if we are to really understand what the matrix is about then we cannot assume that everyone has a soul.

by matrix you mean our perceived reality?

What is with all this "we" nonsense you keep talking about?

Do you think you can speak and think for others?

Determining if everyone has a soul or not is one piece to the puzzle to figuring out the truth about our reality.

I would think that determining if such a thing as souls as is defined by yourself actually exist before you can start determining if everyone has one.

The idea that everyone has a soul is not rooted in any rigorous reasoning. Because of this, it should not be accepted as fact that everyone has a soul.

No one that I have ever know, spoken with or read what they have typed on the internet thinks this is a fact.

Most to me anyhow seem to know that the concept of a soul is belief held by themselves or by other individuals or groups of individuals.

A few places... each is a piece of the puzzle.

so how many youtube videos complete this puzzle?

You want links?

Links to you tube videos, yeah that wasn't hard to guess.

Hmmmmmm

maybe you don't have a soul and are just a program seeing as you are so easy to read.

You keep missing the point of what I am saying

No

most get th epoint and are saying your logic is flawed

if you had expressed all of this as youre own personal belief then no one woudl have a leg to stand on

but you start your thread with

It seems like we all assume that everyone has a soul. But if we are to really understand what the matrix is about then we cannot assume that everyone has a soul. The idea that everyone has a soul is not rooted in any rigorous reasoning. Because of this, it should not be accepted as fact that everyone has a soul.

Did the YouTube videos tell you this is what we all assume or is this your own assumption about what we all assume?

Meat and sex are matrix traps.

You do know that sex is used to procreate?

Without sex no one is conceived in a way that our biological system has evolved into or been designed to procreate.

That is not how you raise your frequency. Once you raise your frequency you can use your energy to create your experience within the matrix. I will never have sex or eat meat. That is for soulless ones.

Oh my.

Do you know what frequency is?

Assuming makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

Glad you understand that

Do you see the biggest assumption in this thread is your OP?

or haven't you raised your "frequency" enough to enlighten you to this fact?

You have to make sacrifices to raise your frequency... That includes giving up meat and sex.

While other beliefs could argue the exact opposite and that you do need sex and to eat flesh to raise your frequency.

You don't seem to have a grasp on what I am saying...

because your young and inexperienced mind is programmed and not reality based but belief based using the assumptions that we all believe in souls and the we all assume everyone has a soul.

What argument do you have to suggest that this is "ludicrous"?

The poster you are replying to didn't suggest it is but gave their opinion that it is so there is no argument but a simple opinion that what you are saying is ludicrous.

The idea is not that we live in a literal computer stimulation but more of a dream state illusion. It can still be called a matrix though.

So then can it also be called delusion or a deep thought exercise or any other number of things?

Why cant the idea be that it is a computer simulated reality and that God or the gods are the programmers?

edit on 2-9-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think is that not only everyone has a soul, but everything has a soul. Souls just have a lot of different substance and observable complexity. Not all souls know how to make connections and then there may be an illusion of the absence of soul.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: miri2019

If you can include your definition of a soul to include every living thing than your definition is not strict enough.

The soul can only be defined as the information receiver and not the animator. While a soul can animate a body, a body could be animated without requiring a soul to operate it.

Sure, I can say that every *living* thing is a soul, however small it may be. Note the stress on the word "living". But I'm still researching how deep that goes. Plants? trees? Some organic matter like black goo?? Maybe.

I'd be extra careful with the terminology -- exact definitions make it or break it!!
So to be more precise, you could have said that "Not every moving entity is a soul". Note that I didn't use the word "everyone", "being", etc, but "entity".
The soul is the information receiver and it is the animator too. We call this entity a "living being". Whereas a body that could be animated without a soul is a robot, however sophisticated it may be. I call it an "automaton". It'd be very helpful if you keep these two concepts separate, (souled) "living being", (soulless) "automatons". The concept of a "moving entity" is more general, it comprises both "living being" and "automatons" concepts.

Have you heard about Donald Marshall and underground cloning centers? Check youtube, his videos are still up. He precisely talks about the soul transfer from one body to the other, the powers that be have already figured it out how to do trans-migration of the souls between bodies.
edit on 2-9-2019 by miri2019 because: Added last paragraph.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This the second part of what I posted before and wanted to keep them separate.

[ Please don't take the nature of my posting as argumentative, but simply as an effort to bring clarity and some truth into it, which I gained from experience and different sources ]

I see your persistence, and that's good, it pushed me to write this longer answer. And I see your flawed assumptions which could lead you into mistaken conclusions. So let me elaborate more.

When a soul is born it still had a previous existence.

I'd be very careful with the terminology - A soul is not born as such, God creates it and it surely has many experiences after that creation, thus the concept of reincarnation.

And no, the idea of a soul is not independent of the idea of reality being a stimulation. I don't mean a computer stimulation, I mean a dream state. But it can be compared to a computer stimulation.

I wouldn't be so sure when it comes to such incomplete (and probably erroneous) concepts like "the matrix", "dream state", "illusion", "computer simulation", especially the last three ones. Maybe it's safer to define such a concept as an Almighty Creator, that is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent (O-O-O) God, and we, as living beings live *inside* this reality created by the Almighty. Or something like, we live inside this gigantic cosmic Mind, Consciousness, we call God, Supreme Being, that controls every thing in it. Now that makes sense, and it's based on millennia of human thought and also on personal experience.

Meat and sex are matrix traps. We are told by the matrix to do those things. They only belong in soulless ones realities.
These things are lower frequency and drain life force energy from source players.

Both of them, meat and sex, are a vital part of the human life, however low in vibration they may be. One can't come from a high place and tell the majority of the humans (99% ?) that meat and sex are "low frequency activities" or "belong in soulless ones realities". Keep in mind that these are basic instincts of the human life, which the Creator decided for them to be so. The life here is part of the spiritual evolution of the living beings, and such a being cannot go from one low level to a higher one without going through the intermediate levels as well. If one decides to abstain from such activities, good for him/her, but that decision must come in a natural evolving way, nothing forced internally or externally.

Please don't forget that your body came from a low vibration activity too.

It is the mind that thinks that it has a soul.
It is the mind that is receiving all of the information after all. The mind is what will think "I have a soul".
But the mind can exist without having a soul experiencing the mind. And so the mind can think to itself it has a soul and it can tell other minds that it has a soul, even if there is no soul connected to it.

[...]

The soul may not be material, but the brain is and the mind is just something that comes from the brain.

These are very deep and difficult concepts you're delving into, have someone experienced to guide you.
This much I know, that it's not "the mind thinks it has a soul", the mind cannot think "I have a soul", on the contrary, the soul is self-aware of the thinking process and the mind that is doing such thinking.

The brain and the mind are two different concepts, and no, the mind does not come from the brain, it is separate from the brain. Research a bit the subject of OOBE, out-of-body-experiences, where people separate from their bodies and the process of thinking continues. It's a very interesting subject.

Please gain some more experience, read more, connect with God to guide in these very very deep and difficult subjects.

[...]

If we start with that idea and include with it the idea that everyone has a soul, then each person's soul must survive death. This would create an ever increasing number of souls that exist somewhere else.

If you discard the idea that everyone has a soul and instead use the idea that only some people have a soul, then you don't have this same problem.

I see your statistical concern of an ever-increasing number of souls going somewhere. I'm guessing that you're aware of an *infinite* number of different universes, physical, spiritual and what not, that we are not alone in this planet, that there are other physical inhabited planets. We don't know much yet. God is infinite and His universes of any kind are infinite too.

There's plenty of room for every soul.

And if you accept that the soul can live on after death, why should the soul not have existed before birth? How can we have souls being created if there are souls that exist before? Because all of these souls have to come from somewhere.

These questions can be solved more easily with the idea that not everyone has a soul. This does bring up additional implications and it is not a complete solution, but it is more logically coherent then the idea that everyone has a soul, and it can answer these questions more effectively.

Yes, souls have existed before the body's birth, nothing new here. God always creates new souls, not necessarily coming in the physical universes.
I think you're confusing the process of the souls' creation with their coming into this planet. Not really, to my knowing they start their journey in other spiritual universes, totally disconnected from the physical universes, such as our own.

If you're receptive to what I wrote here, I'd later recommend a very informative book about the subject of the living beings, God, angels and more.
edit on 2-9-2019 by miri2019 because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

a reply to: TheGravity

I am claiming that there is no solid reasoning behind the idea that everyone has a soul, and so it should not be assumed to be a fact.

Talking about assumptions

maybe it is you who has made the biggest one to get your point across

It seems like we all assume that everyone has a soul.

Um no it doesn't seem like that at all.

How do assume to know what we all assume about souls?

How can you even assume all believe in concept of a soul?

But if we are to really understand what the matrix is about then we cannot assume that everyone has a soul.

by matrix you mean our perceived reality?

What is with all this "we" nonsense you keep talking about?

Do you think you can speak and think for others?

Determining if everyone has a soul or not is one piece to the puzzle to figuring out the truth about our reality.

I would think that determining if such a thing as souls as is defined by yourself actually exist before you can start determining if everyone has one.

The idea that everyone has a soul is not rooted in any rigorous reasoning. Because of this, it should not be accepted as fact that everyone has a soul.

No one that I have ever know, spoken with or read what they have typed on the internet thinks this is a fact.

Most to me anyhow seem to know that the concept of a soul is belief held by themselves or by other individuals or groups of individuals.

A few places... each is a piece of the puzzle.

so how many youtube videos complete this puzzle?

You want links?

Links to you tube videos, yeah that wasn't hard to guess.

Hmmmmmm

maybe you don't have a soul and are just a program seeing as you are so easy to read.

You keep missing the point of what I am saying

No

most get th epoint and are saying your logic is flawed

if you had expressed all of this as youre own personal belief then no one woudl have a leg to stand on

but you start your thread with

It seems like we all assume that everyone has a soul. But if we are to really understand what the matrix is about then we cannot assume that everyone has a soul. The idea that everyone has a soul is not rooted in any rigorous reasoning. Because of this, it should not be accepted as fact that everyone has a soul.

Did the YouTube videos tell you this is what we all assume or is this your own assumption about what we all assume?

Meat and sex are matrix traps.

You do know that sex is used to procreate?

Without sex no one is conceived in a way that our biological system has evolved into or been designed to procreate.

That is not how you raise your frequency. Once you raise your frequency you can use your energy to create your experience within the matrix. I will never have sex or eat meat. That is for soulless ones.

Oh my.

Do you know what frequency is?

Assuming makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

Glad you understand that

Do you see the biggest assumption in this thread is your OP?

or haven't you raised your "frequency" enough to enlighten you to this fact?

You have to make sacrifices to raise your frequency... That includes giving up meat and sex.

While other beliefs could argue the exact opposite and that you do need sex and to eat flesh to raise your frequency.

You don't seem to have a grasp on what I am saying...

because your young and inexperienced mind is programmed and not reality based but belief based using the assumptions that we all believe in souls and the we all assume everyone has a soul.

What argument do you have to suggest that this is "ludicrous"?

The poster you are replying to didn't suggest it is but gave their opinion that it is so there is no argument but a simple opinion that what you are saying is ludicrous.

The idea is not that we live in a literal computer stimulation but more of a dream state illusion. It can still be called a matrix though.

So then can it also be called delusion or a deep thought exercise or any other number of things?

Why cant the idea be that it is a computer simulated reality and that God or the gods are the programmers?

Did you even see the link to the youtube channels I posted?
I'll post them again.
This is a channel that called Quartz Crystal.
www.youtube.com...
She actually has the answers about this entire reality. You may not believe it yet, but I am a hundred percent sure that everything she says is true.

This is another channel by someone who watched her videos and made videos off of them:
www.youtube.com...

I will make an entire other thread discussing this topic. This is where I got the information about meat and sex about, and frequency. And I agree completely with everything she is saying in the videos. So I will be addressing these topics in that thread.

If we accept the idea that consciousness exists then we can define a concept known as a soul based on that concept. However, if you cannot accept that such a concept as consciousness exists, then we do not have anything to base our discussion on for this topic. We can disagree about the definition of consciousness, but we should agree that exists.

First you say that not everyone has a soul, and then you start to question the belief in a soul.
I can try to define what a soul is based of the idea of consciousness, but we may not agree on that definition. But it should be understood, if we agree that consciousness exists, how the soul relates to the idea of consciousness.

When you question the idea of a soul, you are describing it as a belief instead of a concept that is fundamental to consciousness. The idea of a soul is an attempt to describe something as consciousness in a certain way.
If you agree that consciousness exists, then you should see the idea of a soul as simply representing consciousness instead of being a belief. If you don't agree that consciousness exists, then that is another matter entirely.

When we consider this concept of consciousness, we understand that we experience consciousness while being in a human body. It could be assumed that because we, being conscious, are experiencing a human body, then every human body must be "inhabited" by a consciousness (that is an attempt at describing the idea I am trying to convey, but there should be an understanding at the concept the attempt is trying to convey).
I am only discussing that this assumption does not have to be true.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eitea
I think is that not only everyone has a soul, but everything has a soul. Souls just have a lot of different substance and observable complexity. Not all souls know how to make connections and then there may be an illusion of the absence of soul.

When you attempt to claim this, you are not considering what the idea of a soul was created to describe in the first place, which is consciousness. You can distort the ideas of consciousness and by extension the soul to make a claim like this, but it is clear to anyone what these ideas were supposed to describe. So when you consider that, your claim becomes completely invalid.

We may not agree on how to define consciousness exactly, but we should have the same underlying understanding about what consciousness is, even if we are not able to describe it perfectly. If we don't have this common understanding, we do not have anything to base our discussion on.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019

a reply to: miri2019

If you can include your definition of a soul to include every living thing than your definition is not strict enough.

The soul can only be defined as the information receiver and not the animator. While a soul can animate a body, a body could be animated without requiring a soul to operate it.

Sure, I can say that every *living* thing is a soul, however small it may be. Note the stress on the word "living". But I'm still researching how deep that goes. Plants? trees? Some organic matter like black goo?? Maybe.

I'd be extra careful with the terminology -- exact definitions make it or break it!!
So to be more precise, you could have said that "Not every moving entity is a soul". Note that I didn't use the word "everyone", "being", etc, but "entity".
The soul is the information receiver and it is the animator too. We call this entity a "living being". Whereas a body that could be animated without a soul is a robot, however sophisticated it may be. I call it an "automaton". It'd be very helpful if you keep these two concepts separate, (souled) "living being", (soulless) "automatons". The concept of a "moving entity" is more general, it comprises both "living being" and "automatons" concepts.

Have you heard about Donald Marshall and underground cloning centers? Check youtube, his videos are still up. He precisely talks about the soul transfer from one body to the other, the powers that be have already figured it out how to do trans-migration of the souls between bodies.

That could be a way to explain it.
By saying not all moving entities are souls, we are making a clear distinction about what a soul is.
We can say that the soul is able to receive information and is able to be an animator, but we cannot define the concept of a soul on it's ability to do this. This avoids certain problems such as extending the concept of a soul to include certain things that aren't supposed to be a soul. When we think of this, we have to consider that the idea of a soul is supposed to describe a specific concept that we should have an underlying agreement upon, which is consciousness.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

This the second part of what I posted before and wanted to keep them separate.

[ Please don't take the nature of my posting as argumentative, but simply as an effort to bring clarity and some truth into it, which I gained from experience and different sources ]

I see your persistence, and that's good, it pushed me to write this longer answer. And I see your flawed assumptions which could lead you into mistaken conclusions. So let me elaborate more.

When a soul is born it still had a previous existence.

I'd be very careful with the terminology - A soul is not born as such, God creates it and it surely has many experiences after that creation, thus the concept of reincarnation.

And no, the idea of a soul is not independent of the idea of reality being a stimulation. I don't mean a computer stimulation, I mean a dream state. But it can be compared to a computer stimulation.

I wouldn't be so sure when it comes to such incomplete (and probably erroneous) concepts like "the matrix", "dream state", "illusion", "computer simulation", especially the last three ones. Maybe it's safer to define such a concept as an Almighty Creator, that is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent (O-O-O) God, and we, as living beings live *inside* this reality created by the Almighty. Or something like, we live inside this gigantic cosmic Mind, Consciousness, we call God, Supreme Being, that controls every thing in it. Now that makes sense, and it's based on millennia of human thought and also on personal experience.

Meat and sex are matrix traps. We are told by the matrix to do those things. They only belong in soulless ones realities.
These things are lower frequency and drain life force energy from source players.

Both of them, meat and sex, are a vital part of the human life, however low in vibration they may be. One can't come from a high place and tell the majority of the humans (99% ?) that meat and sex are "low frequency activities" or "belong in soulless ones realities". Keep in mind that these are basic instincts of the human life, which the Creator decided for them to be so. The life here is part of the spiritual evolution of the living beings, and such a being cannot go from one low level to a higher one without going through the intermediate levels as well. If one decides to abstain from such activities, good for him/her, but that decision must come in a natural evolving way, nothing forced internally or externally.

It is the mind that thinks that it has a soul.
It is the mind that is receiving all of the information after all. The mind is what will think "I have a soul".
But the mind can exist without having a soul experiencing the mind. And so the mind can think to itself it has a soul and it can tell other minds that it has a soul, even if there is no soul connected to it.

[...]

The soul may not be material, but the brain is and the mind is just something that comes from the brain.

These are very deep and difficult concepts you're delving into, have someone experienced to guide you.
This much I know, that it's not "the mind thinks it has a soul", the mind cannot think "I have a soul", on the contrary, the soul is self-aware of the thinking process and the mind that is doing such thinking.

The brain and the mind are two different concepts, and no, the mind does not come from the brain, it is separate from the brain. Research a bit the subject of OOBE, out-of-body-experiences, where people separate from their bodies and the process of thinking continues. It's a very interesting subject.

Please gain some more experience, read more, connect with God to guide in these very very deep and difficult subjects.

[...]

If we start with that idea and include with it the idea that everyone has a soul, then each person's soul must survive death. This would create an ever increasing number of souls that exist somewhere else.

If you discard the idea that everyone has a soul and instead use the idea that only some people have a soul, then you don't have this same problem.

I see your statistical concern of an ever-increasing number of souls going somewhere. I'm guessing that you're aware of an *infinite* number of different universes, physical, spiritual and what not, that we are not alone in this planet, that there are other physical inhabited planets. We don't know much yet. God is infinite and His universes of any kind are infinite too.

There's plenty of room for every soul.

And if you accept that the soul can live on after death, why should the soul not have existed before birth? How can we have souls being created if there are souls that exist before? Because all of these souls have to come from somewhere.

These questions can be solved more easily with the idea that not everyone has a soul. This does bring up additional implications and it is not a complete solution, but it is more logically coherent then the idea that everyone has a soul, and it can answer these questions more effectively.

Yes, souls have existed before the body's birth, nothing new here. God always creates new souls, not necessarily coming in the physical universes.
I think you're confusing the process of the souls' creation with their coming into this planet. Not really, to my knowing they start their journey in other spiritual universes, totally disconnected from the physical universes, such as our own.

If you're receptive to what I wrote here, I'd later recommend a very informative book about the subject of the living beings, God, angels and more.

The concept of this reality being a matrix being comparable to a computer stimulation is a much better way of describing our reality as an artificial creation than by defining reality as a creation by "god". Many concepts can be explained when we use the analogy of the computer stimulation as describing what we can call the "matrix". We can call our reality a matrix when we compare it to a computer stimulation and come to certain conclusions and understandings based on that analogy.

The soul only receives information about the mind. If you look at a brain, there is still a mind, and this mind can create the idea that it has a soul. The mind does not have to actually have a soul receiving information to conclude that it has a soul. If you look at a brain as having a mind, then the brain can be autonomous without a soul.

I simply do not see it as reasonable or feasible to have an ever increasing number of souls being created and going somewhere. This problem arises when we combine two ideas: The first that souls live forever after creation, and the second that all humans are born with a soul.
When you have to assume there must be an infinitely number of places to hold increasingly growing numbers of souls, you are only creating new assumptions based on previous assumptions you had. When you have to keep making new assumptions to account for your previous thinking, it only creates doubt in the original statements you must have started with to lead to your current point of reasoning. This can be compared to the concept of an "ad hoc" hypothesis, where a new assumption is created to try to solve problems with the original hypothesis.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I am not telling this to the "majority of humans", I am only telling it to the one in five thousand humans that are souls (I got that from the channel I mentioned).
And these things are not vital to people who have souls.
The reason these are "created" to be basic instincts of human life is not because of the humans, it is because of the souls in the matrix. These things are designed to trap source players by taking their energy which powers the matrix by creating the soulless ones, in the reality of source players (the people with souls).

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

WHAT>> My 2 favorite things. ALl meat or just red meat.. cause I love red meat. Can I sacrifice a non red meat thing and not have to give up the sex and red meat as a sacrifice? Like flush a few fish and eat a lot of kale and seaweed for my iodine needs? What are the disadvantages of vibrating at a lower frequency?? Is it like flying coach?

Personally I think everyone has a soul, but not everyone has a spirit. I think that the soul can be joined to the spirit.. or it remains a thing tied to the Earth because it was made of the Earth and of man when man was made.. with no hope of being joined to the spirit and freed to commune with the Creator.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

I have understood, that consciousness is a very specific term, theorised in the field of psychology and described through sciences like psychology and neuroscience. Soul is a spiritual term, that has a much broader meaning, that touches the subjects like the meaning and substance of life. You can argue in matters of science, but if you try to argue with matters of spirituality, then it comes only out of personal ego and vanity, as the spiritual experience and understanding is a very individual subject, where people can express their individual different opinions, while both being right. That is why I expressed my personal opinion on the meaning of soul and didn't expect to provoke an argument of semiotics with it. Which is, well, boring.. But rather hoped to see if someone's idea can enrich my personal view and show me new perspectives.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

WHAT>> My 2 favorite things. ALl meat or just red meat.. cause I love red meat. Can I sacrifice a non red meat thing and not have to give up the sex and red meat as a sacrifice? Like flush a few fish and eat a lot of kale and seaweed for my iodine needs? What are the disadvantages of vibrating at a lower frequency?? Is it like flying coach?

Personally I think everyone has a soul, but not everyone has a spirit. I think that the soul can be joined to the spirit.. or it remains a thing tied to the Earth because it was made of the Earth and of man when man was made.. with no hope of being joined to the spirit and freed to commune with the Creator.

Well, it depends if you have a soul.
If you have a soul these things are draining energy from you. By staying in a lower frequency you are staying in a locked script that prevents you from experiencing anything outside of that script.

I don't see a reason why everyone should have a soul.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Well, it depends if you have a soul.
If you have a soul these things are draining energy from you. By staying in a lower frequency you are staying in a locked script that prevents you from experiencing anything outside of that script.

I don't see a reason why everyone should have a soul.

Our terms are getting in our way

This is how I understand it.. I certainly dont expect or want everyone to agree with me. Im just giving another view on the soul and spirit.
A soul to me is the thing youre born with that holds your senses and place in space so you experience it in the space and time its in... what you perceive outside of the flesh sack. Its the thing that is a lingering part of the creation. The spirit is the eternal part that was not created but already with the creator.. no time or space restrictions nad no need to filter with senses. If one was devoid of spirit, the soul would be trapped in the flesh because its part of the flesh. Now if your soul and spirit are merged.. or tethered... or sort of as a Xtian would use the term "saved".... then the soul is able to experience eternity and timelessness ( seeing and experiencing all times at one time yet without the filter) with the creator.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Did you even see the link to the youtube channels I posted?

yes, its in my post you are replying too that I said it was obvious from reading your posts that that is where you are programming your mind from.

I'll post them again. This is a channel that called Quartz Crystal.

There is no need unless you are trying to direct traffic there and give the channel more views.

It doesn't matter what its called.

She actually has the answers about this entire reality.

No she hasn't. she and other may believe she does but that does not make it so.

You may not believe it yet, but I am a hundred percent sure that everything she says is true.

It has nothing to do with my beliefs even though they could be very similar.

even a lie is true, so truth has no meaning in terms of knowing what reality really is where consciousness arises and what gives birth to it in us individual beings.

This is another channel by someone who watched her videos and made videos off of them:

That's nice.

I already said it was obvious where you programming your mind from, no need to keep showing readers.

This is where I got the information about meat and sex about, and frequency.

hence why it is false while at the same time could be true, it depends on the individual absorbing the info and what they do with it.

If we accept the idea that consciousness exists then we can define a concept known as a soul based on that concept.

With consciousness we can define anything we want, definitions do not make reality, they only place labels on individual parts of reality.

However, if you cannot accept that such a concept as consciousness exists, then we do not have anything to base our discussion on for this topic. We can disagree about the definition of consciousness, but we should agree that exists.

Consciousness does exist as its defined, other wise you wouldn't have made this thread and no one would be replying, nothing would exist as it does in our collective understanding if consciousness didn't exist.

First you say that not everyone has a soul, and then you start to question the belief in a soul.

No

you have been saying that.

My post was directed at all your assumptions about what "all" think and assume about souls or the concept of a soul.

I said in one way or another that the Soul is a belief, is faith based.

I can try to define what a soul is based of the idea of consciousness, but we may not agree on that definition.

Or you can read how its defined and not try redefining already defined things and concepts unless there is reason too.

When we consider this concept of consciousness, we understand that we experience consciousness while being in a human body.

To me you have this backwards

Its consciousness that allows us to be aware and experience reality.

we don't experience consciousness, consciousness is a means for us to experience.

It could be assumed that because we, being conscious, are experiencing a human body, then every human body must be "inhabited" by a consciousness

No it doesn't have to be a "must"

There could only be one consciousness that we as individuals are all branches of the same tree.

Your inability to accept what is already defined and what is based on faith is what leads you to be 100% sure what some lady on some YouTube video is true.

I get it, you had the awakening feeling and epiphany feeling after viewing a few vids and reading some stuff.

IN a way its good to have a solid belief to cling too but when you try apply that unto others using terms like "all" it only expresses how caught up you are in your own personal belief which is based on nothing but your own feelings and the need to define words and concepts that have had a definition for quite some time already.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

a reply to: frostjon361

I am only making the claim that there is no solid reasoning behind a certain hypothesis that everyone has a soul. I'm not necessarily trying to prove that not everyone has a soul, I am just pointing out that there is no solid reasoning behind the idea that everyone has a soul.

I really try to understand you but my train of thought collides and get stuck in the track when I try to imagine what the difference would be between a person with a soul and one without... Can you give an example of that..?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join