It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

I think it is much less than that.

I think only about 1-2 million real souls exist in this world. The rest are soulless.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

I think it is much less than that.

I think only about 1-2 million real souls exist in this world. The rest are soulless.

It sure seems that way most of the time doesn't it? Perhaps i'm being a bit too generous with my % rate.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Yes i said it twice, because as it should have been clearly obvious i'm not interested anymore, but you did not reply to anything but to excuse your reactions to other people

The reason I addressed my reactions to other people was because it was a major point in your post.
You can be bored all you want, but I will still respond to your claims.

1. The matrix is an old concept very well understood, you did not find anything new there to tell us about 2. NPCs is a very old concept that everyone knows about and it doesn't add anything new as well 3. The lady on youtube doesn't really have anything new in the same way as above, she is just refactoring your brain in her own style, with concepts everyone else already moved over way too long ago, she's just reusing those concepts to make it look like something new

These two concepts are not what I meant when I said she says things that you cannot find anywhere else. What I was talking about was what she said about energy and frequency planes. What she talks about relating to energy of source players is basically the most important part of her message and the part that you won't find anywhere else, which is what I was talking about.

This involves many claims she has made. How she said that source players exist on eleven different frequency planes, and that they have a source fractal energy cell and a daily supply. How source players use their energy to create the matrix. How meat eating and orgasms drain energy. When you look at all the things that she said specifically about energy, than it is clear that these were original and did not come from anywhere else. If you really paid attention to my post you would have realized it wasn't just about those two concepts, there was much more to it that incorporated those concepts.

There is a lot of other things she says that is original but that is a lot to get into. Don't say that you think she has gotten all of this from somewhere else when you haven't even watched her videos. I have watched all her videos. Even if you watched only one or a few of her videos, you would not see all of the original information she has put out. I could explain it all but it would be a lot of extra detail.

4. This is boring and i'm not interested because i did not find anything new i could learn

You may be bored but you keep making certain claims that I will respond to whether you are bored or not. There is a lot to learn, you just have to be willing to learn it and ask the right questions.

Do you at least see now that I have a point?
edit on 9-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner
It sure seems that way most of the time doesn't it? Perhaps i'm being a bit too generous with my % rate.

Yeah, there is no way that it could be that high. We are vastly outnumbered in this world. We are just at the center of our own stages where we interact with the NPCs.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

It will end, it always does.

There's too much evidence now to show this place isn't as real as we believe it is.

There's a point to this.. And you've probably heard it a thousand times before but, that doesn't make it any less true.

edit on 9-9-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

So many of us are coming to this realization now that the world is not what it seems to be.
The soulless ones will not be able to awaken but the souls will be.

It will end, it always does.

It will indeed, sooner rather than later.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Agreed.

It's not hard to see through the veil, the distinction between evil and good is easy if your awake to it.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What makes you such an expert? Everyone of us has consciousness. A soul as we call it. A mirror nureon making you think. You are! No one has a soul. It doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
“Soul” in the Biblical sense refers to the entire living being. Therefore, we do not have souls but we are souls.

Regarding the creation of the first human soul, the Bible says: “Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul [Hebrew, neʹphesh].”​—Genesis 2:7.

The Hebrew word neʹphesh, translated “soul,” means ‘a creature that breathes.’ When God created the first man, Adam, He did not infuse into him an immortal soul but the life force that is maintained by breathing. If separated from the life force originally given by God, the soul dies.​—Genesis 3:19; Ezekiel 18:20.

MYTH: The soul is immortal.

What is the origin of the myth?

“The early Christian philosophers adopted the Greek concept of the soul’s immortality and thought of the soul as being created by God and infused into the body at conception.”​—The New Encyclopædia Britannica (1988), Volume 11, page 25.

The doctrine of the immortality of the soul raised questions: Where do souls go after death? What happens to the souls of the wicked? When nominal Christians adopted the myth of the immortal soul, this led them to accept another myth​—the teaching of hellfire.

FACT: At death a person ceases to exist.

The difficulty lies in the fact that the meanings popularly attached to the English word “soul” stem primarily, not from the Hebrew or Christian Greek Scriptures, but from ancient Greek philosophy, actually pagan religious thought. Greek philosopher Plato, for example, quotes Socrates as saying: “The soul, . . . if it departs pure, dragging with it nothing of the body, . . . goes away into that which is like itself, into the invisible, divine, immortal, and wise, and when it arrives there it is happy, freed from error and folly and fear . . . and all the other human ills, and . . . lives in truth through all after time with the gods.”​—Phaedo, 80, D, E; 81, A.

In direct contrast with the Greek teaching of the psy·kheʹ (soul) as being immaterial, intangible, invisible, and immortal, the Scriptures show that both psy·kheʹ and neʹphesh, as used with reference to earthly creatures, refer to that which is material, tangible, visible, and mortal.

The New Catholic Encyclopedia says: “Nepes [neʹphesh] is a term of far greater extension than our ‘soul,’ signifying life (Ex 21.23; Dt 19.21) and its various vital manifestations: breathing (Gn 35.18; Jb 41.13[21]), blood [Gn 9.4; Dt 12.23; Ps 140(141).8], desire (2 Sm 3.21; Prv 23.2). The soul in the O[ld] T[estament] means not a part of man, but the whole man​—man as a living being. Similarly, in the N[ew] T[estament] it signifies human life: the life of an individual, conscious subject (Mt 2.20; 6.25; Lk 12.22-23; 14.26; Jn 10.11, 15, 17; 13.37).”​—1967, Vol. XIII, p. 467.

Neʹphesh evidently comes from a root meaning “breathe” and in a literal sense neʹphesh could be rendered as “a breather.” Koehler and Baumgartner’s Lexicon in Veteris Testamenti Libros (Leiden, 1958, p. 627) defines it as: “the breathing substance, making man a[nd] animal living beings Gn 1, 20, the soul (strictly distinct from the greek notion of soul) the seat of which is the blood Gn 9, 4f Lv 17, 11 Dt 12, 23: (249 X) . . . soul = living being, individual, person.”
edit on 9-9-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

No, it cannot be found elsewhere. I asked you and others to show me but you haven't been able to show me where you found it elsewhere.

to use your tactics

yes other posters even myself have pointed too where these ideas are found an dhow these concepts are extremely old.

If you want someone to point to identical things that are said you just have no clue about the concept that are trying discuss then.

Numerous systems of beliefs have pondered concepts similar to what you call the matrix.

Numerous individuals have written books about it

Science has been theorizing about this for quite some time.

Some of the things she talks about may have a resemblance to things from other places, which is what is confusing you and others on this thread.

Yes everyone else is confused and you are enlightened.

Its a great way to get through life.

Besides, this thread is not about that channel, it is about the idea if everyone has a soul or not.

Its little bit more than that as per your OP.

and also about how according to you not every has consciousness which is still beyond me.

Still no explanations?

I asked you to please define what consciousness is then and why its not how the term is already defined. because so far you haven't, you just said its deeper than being conscious.

and you answer with more obfuscation here quoted below

I said that you could use the two terms in different contexts to describe different things. You need to stop trying to argue over the details of my statements and start to look at the statement as a whole because you don't seem to have any arguments against it.

How can anyone argue when you wont clarify things?

Is consciousness not a state of being aware?

If not why have we humans defined as such and what makes you know its not, what is consciousness then?

You keep bringing up my age to call me immature.

I have mentioned your age maybe once, should I start playing this game and say you keep mentioning age as well as you claim to be smarter than others your age and adults alike?

I have pointed out and quoted the immature and arrogant things you have said, I said its expected because most teens are this way yet you claim not to be but show you are.

Do I really need to keep quoting the immature and arrogant things you are saying?

Why do you take insult to that and not maybe take a look at yourself and what you are saying?

No, you have jump on to a defensive and argumentative stance just like any other brainwashed cult member that defends their belief.

age doesn't matter, but an attitude like yours is expected from a younger person which is not to say adults don't act the same as many have and do.

you need stop looking at this as an attack and see it as outside observation of your attitude, you are not that close minded that you cannot see things from other perspectives are you?

You have ignored all the positive things I have said and focus on the negatives and interpret them as an attack.

Consciousness, a state of being aware. I guess you are right, not everyone has this state of awareness as some are just toooooo programmed.

Those are only different ways of describing the same idea. You try to paint as deceptive somehow but I only did that in response to your post. I was only trying to describe it in a different way, so I would avoid using the word "soul" in response to what you said.

No I am painting it as confusing.

If you are talking about souls there is no need not to mention souls, when you start talking about consciousness and implying its the same as soul then clarify that this is your belief, its that simple.

I changed from using the word soul to using consciousness so I could describe my statement better, and this was in response to your statements.

Sorry but how consciousness is defined, it doesn't describe anything you are saying better but makes it completely confusing.

So you are saying our souls or those that have one have awareness and most others don't?

Is this awareness what the word awareness means in general or are you saying awareness of the matrix?

I tried to change my statement in response but yet you still attack me for it.

yes asking question after question which indicates that I am looking for clarity to understand what you are saying is attacking to.

Your so smart, nothing gets by you.

Alright, I'll give it to you, I am arrogant teenager. Then prove me wrong.

You have proven you are, I have observed this and said it.

How could I prove you are not, only you can prove you are not an arrogant teen by being a little more mature.

Prove you wrong?

OK Mr smart guy, how does one prove a negative? please explain.

No, I can't accept that it has been heard before, because I don't think so.

Ahhhh

again you go from what is interpreted as definitive statements about how its it hasn't now to you don't think it has.

Why do I have to accept that it has been heard before?

You don't have to, no one is asking to accept it they are just pointing out their opinions that it has in one way or another in many places and many cultures over the ages but you keep arguing that it hasn't.

I don't just accept that because you said so.

Hmmmmmmm

why do you think others wont accept your word that it cannot be found else where?

I may not have a lot of life experience, but I believe that my life experience is enough to make me think that most of the people in this world are. That is what I meant.

Yes,

a few have already said how disturbing this is, I too think this is quite disturbing.

This type of thinking is what could lead to genocide.

Its OK, you are free to think this way, its just that other don't agree with type of thinking, don't take this as an attack as you do every other negative said.

Again, what is wrong with my linking to this one youtube channel? You keep attacking me over this.

No attacks

just pointing out that its ignorant to only make conclusions from only one source of information.

But I guess this will be interpreted as more attacks.

And yes it is an attack because you keep needlessly pointing it out.

How many times have you refereed to the video or videos, mentioned how many videos she has made, assumed others haven't watched the videos?

I bring it up because you keep assuming I haven't seen any of her videos

do you think you are psychic and know what others have seen or not?

If so get another job, your not very good.

I only linked to that one channel that provides valuable information.

and many have said that the info is available else where and can be found by other means, the videos are valuable to you, others have found value in similar info from else where which you say cannot be found else where or now at least think it cant.

How are you so sure that this youtube channel that i linked to is wrong?

Do I think its wrong or do my beliefs go along similar lines?

my beliefs about reality are actually quite similar however I cannot conclude others are soulless with out getting to know a person on a personal level and anyone claiming this type of nonsense is disturbing.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UK2315

No, we all have brains, that doesn't mean we all have consciousness.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I said that not all the ideas she said can be found elsewhere. What you mean is that some of the ideas she talks about can be found elsewhere. But I am saying she has ideas than can't be found anywhere else. I acknowledge that some of what she says can be found elsewhere, but I still maintain my stance that it has a lot of content that can't be found anywhere.

my beliefs about reality are actually quite similar however I cannot conclude others are soulless with out getting to know a person on a personal level and anyone claiming this type of nonsense is disturbing.

Even if some people may not like the idea that some people are soulless, that doesn't mean it is not true. Some truths can be hard to accept.

I'll tell you this: I first saw those videos about a year and eight months ago. When I saw them I did not realize everything that she said at first. I watched her videos but I didn't understand it and I had trouble believing some of the ideas at that time. And I didn't understand to act on what she tells me. But then after months pass then I started to believe her more and more and I realized that she was right after all.

again you go from what is interpreted as definitive statements about how its it hasn't now to you don't think it has.

You argue over small things like my choice of words and try to attack me for it.
es it is considered an attack because you are pointing out insignificant things like my choice of wording.
edit on 9-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: UK2315

No, we all have brains, that doesn't mean we all have consciousness.

No we all have brains, we all have consciousness , many are just not aware of that consciousness !

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner

Agreed.

It's not hard to see through the veil, the distinction between evil and good is easy if your awake to it.

One thing I think is weird is that good and evil are according to the hermetic view two polarities of the same scale

and are therefore a part of the all

why then do we view them as completely opposed and one must destroy the other , but at the same time , one cannot exist without the other.

So we will never see a resolution to the age old good vs evil

it will exist eternally , all one can hope to do is fix themselves on the swing of the pendulum to the positive or good , rather than staying within the evil or negative .

but why then such importance over the triumph of good over evil , when it appears impossible and will never happen
all that happens is that the pendulum will swing into good for a period and will stay in the positive for a while , but then swing as equally back to evil

balance is the key

edit on 9-9-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You have proven you are, I have observed this and said it. How could I prove you are not, only you can prove you are not an arrogant teen by being a little more mature. Prove you wrong? OK Mr smart guy, how does one prove a negative? please explain.

Okay, I am arrogant, but I can still back up my arguments better than you.
I may be arrogant but I have been mature also. It is just that I won't back down from my statements. That may look arrogant to you but so be it.

How can anyone argue when you wont clarify things? Is consciousness not a state of being aware? If not why have we humans defined as such and what makes you know its not, what is consciousness then?

No it is not simply a state of being aware. It can be defined that way but that is not all that consciousness is.

and also about how according to you not every has consciousness which is still beyond me. Still no explanations? I asked you to please define what consciousness is then and why its not how the term is already defined. because so far you haven't, you just said its deeper than being conscious. and you answer with more obfuscation here quoted below

Why are you attacking my statement by calling it an obfuscation? I was only trying to explain to you something about how those two words are different in a way.

I had an earlier post describing this on this page, look at that.

No attacks just pointing out that its ignorant to only make conclusions from only one source of information. But I guess this will be interpreted as more attacks.

I don't see how I have "only" made conclusions from that one source. All that I have done is link to the source because I agree with their information. You are just assuming this.

I have mentioned your age maybe once, should I start playing this game and say you keep mentioning age as well as you claim to be smarter than others your age and adults alike? I have pointed out and quoted the immature and arrogant things you have said, I said its expected because most teens are this way yet you claim not to be but show you are. Do I really need to keep quoting the immature and arrogant things you are saying? Why do you take insult to that and not maybe take a look at yourself and what you are saying? No, you have jump on to a defensive and argumentative stance just like any other brainwashed cult member that defends their belief. age doesn't matter, but an attitude like yours is expected from a younger person which is not to say adults don't act the same as many have and do. you need stop looking at this as an attack and see it as outside observation of your attitude, you are not that close minded that you cannot see things from other perspectives are you? You have ignored all the positive things I have said and focus on the negatives and interpret them as an attack. Consciousness, a state of being aware. I guess you are right, not everyone has this state of awareness as some are just toooooo programmed.

My statements are not arrogant and immature, they are just responses and defending my claims. I don't know why you would see that as arrogant.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Even if some people may not like the idea that some people are soulless, that doesn't mean it is not true. Some truths can be hard to accept.

The only truth and its one that seems to be passing you by is that a soul is belief based, one held by many, yes widely accepted.

beliefs do not make something true no matter how many believe.

Yes some "truths" as you display over and over are just unfathomable to some.

In a persons belief about a soul, one can judge another has or hasn't got one based on knowing what a person is like, who they are, how they think, what they have done, how they act. Yet its still is belief based no matter if one judges that a person has or hasn't got a soul.

beliefs do not equal truth.

Claiming others don't have souls because you can see coincidences in numbers and what not which points to the matrix or whatever you believe the matrix is as being real is along similar lines of thinking as what some people in 1930s Germany thought about Jews, blacks and many other types of people of being sub human and how they should be exterminated,

This is such a disturbing thought process that is limited to nothing but beliefs that are claimed to be true by those that believe.

I really do hope you wake up from what I see as a nightmare you are stuck in that you think is some enlightening reality you have discovered.

You argue over small things like my choice of words and try to attack me for it.

I did call it that you will interpret what was said in the post you are replying to as an attack.

I also said previously that you only focus on what you think is negative and needs defending,

You ignore questions asked to explain your stance and how you define certain terms and focus on what triggers you to react defensively.

All of these posts I am making are trying to help you get a glimpse of something that I have also previously mentioned.

I really hope you can awaken and see things in a different light.

I guess the more you search internally instead of externally you will find a way to understand things from another perspective.

But I am saying she has ideas than can't be found anywhere else.

You can believe what you want, trying to say your beliefs are true will be met with opposition.

If you can only interpret opposition as attacking you and not simply engaging you for any number of reasons, some of which could be to try and help you when you hit a brick wall and realize you have wasted years of your life following what could be interpreted as cult like beliefs then the only issue is your own as you simply only see the negativity and cannot interpret what is relayed to you from another perspective that could help you transform what you previously thought of as negative and an attack as something positive and helpful once you gain a better view of the bigger picture that is in constant change.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

No it is not simply a state of being aware. It can be defined that way but that is not all that consciousness is.

and yet you still fail too enlighten us with how you define it so as to be clear and to discuss or argue while all being on the same page.

Why are you attacking my statement by calling it an obfuscation?

Just look up at what I quoted just above and then look at what that was in reply to when you posted it.

I was only trying to explain to you something about how those two words are different in a way.

Conscious and consciousness

all you said is that one is deeper than the other.

I said that pretty vague and not really explaining anything.

One end of a pool is deeper than the other yet it still the same pool.

I don't see how I have "only" made conclusions from that one source. All that I have done is link to the source because I agree with their information. You are just assuming this.

what other sources have you used to convince you not all have souls then?

Your intuition?

is that not being manipulated by the one source you have been linking too?

Forget I am asking or ignore these question like you have others.

My statements are not arrogant and immature

and yet you start this very reply with

Okay, I am arrogant, but I can still back up my arguments better than you.

You are one confused person.

I am not arguing anything but pointing out what I am observing and my opinion about what I am observing

These opinions make you get defensive and say things like "I am smarter than you."

"I can do this or that better than you."

do you also stick your thumbs in your ears and wave your hands and fingers while sticking out your tongue at the screen when posting that.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The only truth and its one that seems to be passing you by is that a soul is belief based, one held by many, yes widely accepted. beliefs do not make something true no matter how many believe. Yes some "truths" as you display over and over are just unfathomable to some. In a persons belief about a soul, one can judge another has or hasn't got one based on knowing what a person is like, who they are, how they think, what they have done, how they act. Yet its still is belief based no matter if one judges that a person has or hasn't got a soul. beliefs do not equal truth. Claiming others don't have souls because you can see coincidences in numbers and what not which points to the matrix or whatever you believe the matrix is as being real is along similar lines of thinking as what some people in 1930s Germany thought about Jews, blacks and many other types of people of being sub human and how they should be exterminated, This is such a disturbing thought process that is limited to nothing but beliefs that are claimed to be true by those that believe. I really do hope you wake up from what I see as a nightmare you are stuck in that you think is some enlightening reality you have discovered.

I am not talking about judging whether or not certain people have a soul. That is not my point.

By your definition of soul, then it may be belief based.
If you look at the way that the idea of soul is used in my statement, then you can see how it is used to explain a certain idea. If I instead replace the use of the word soul with the use of a phrase (having consciousness), then I would still be trying to make the same statement. So it does not matter when we are talking about my statement, because I can still make my statement without referring to the concept of a soul.
I have said this before but it will probably be ignored just like the other times I have said it.

My belief that not everyone has a soul is tied to the idea of the matrix, but it is more complicated than the way that you mentioned. I also simply just do not believe that it is logical. I think that the idea that not everyone has a soul can explain more about our reality than the idea that everyone does have a soul. The idea can solve certain philosophical problems that the other idea creates when it is taken to be true, so that is another reason I believe in it.

I did call it that you will interpret what was said in the post you are replying to as an attack. I also said previously that you only focus on what you think is negative and needs defending, You ignore questions asked to explain your stance and how you define certain terms and focus on what triggers you to react defensively. All of these posts I am making are trying to help you get a glimpse of something that I have also previously mentioned. I really hope you can awaken and see things in a different light. I guess the more you search internally instead of externally you will find a way to understand things from another perspective.

I did not ignore the questions asked to explain my stance, I answered them appropriately.

I made this thread to discuss the idea. There are other things that we can discuss about the topic other than if it is true or not.

The problem is not me, the problem is that yrou are just not satisfied with my answers. Whatever answer I give to your question will not be satisfactory to you, and you will always try to find something wrong about it to point out, instead of acknowledging the point of what I was saying and discussing it.

You can believe what you want, trying to say your beliefs are true will be met with opposition. If you can only interpret opposition as attacking you and not simply engaging you for any number of reasons, some of which could be to try and help you when you hit a brick wall and realize you have wasted years of your life following what could be interpreted as cult like beliefs then the only issue is your own as you simply only see the negativity and cannot interpret what is relayed to you from another perspective that could help you transform what you previously thought of as negative and an attack as something positive and helpful once you gain a better view of the bigger picture that is in constant change.

You clearly have no respect for my beliefs by the way you talk about them. You need to have more respect for other people's spiritual beliefs, even if you don't agree with it.
I do not need to change my beliefs just because you think I am wrong. You are not convincing me that my beliefs are wrong just because you say so, or just because anyone else says so.

Opposition is attacking my statements and my stance. That is clearly what you are doing.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have been eating some popcorn whilst enjoying the converse.

1st class 1st post ^^

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

and yet you still fail too enlighten us with how you define it so as to be clear and to discuss or argue while all being on the same page.

I will define it this way:
For a human to have consciousness, than it means there is an experience that is being had of that human. That means that there is an experience taking place and that experience is the experience of that body.

For a human that does not have consciousness, then that means that there is no experiencing that is taking place through that human. There could have been an experine

There may be some questions you have about this explanation, but I will discuss them after you reply to this.

Conscious and consciousness all you said is that one is deeper than the other. I said that pretty vague and not really explaining anything. One end of a pool is deeper than the other yet it still the same pool.

I explained it perfectly fine, it is you that interprets it as vague because you are not understanding what I am saying. By using the words in different contexts I am showing you how they can mean different things.

I didn't say that one is deeper than the other, rather I explained how they can have different meaning based on the context.

It is obvious to me that you understand what consciousness is. You are just focused on the definition aspect of it because you are trying to use the definition against my statement somehow.

what other sources have you used to convince you not all have souls then? Your intuition? is that not being manipulated by the one source you have been linking too? Forget I am asking or ignore these question like you have others.

Simply my own reasoning that leads me to believe it. I have my own way of reasoning that makes me think what I think. The main reason that I think not everyone has a soul is because of how it ties into with what else I think about how this reality is like a matrix.

And I heard the idea of not everyone having souls from other places before I saw her, but once I saw her I realized what she was saying is correct.

You are one confused person. I am not arguing anything but pointing out what I am observing and my opinion about what I am observing These opinions make you get defensive and say things like "I am smarter than you." "I can do this or that better than you." do you also stick your thumbs in your ears and wave your hands and fingers while sticking out your tongue at the screen when posting that.

I admit I am arrogant, but not all my statements are made out of arrogance.
I have arrogance in how I think I am right. But I still have posts that are made with support.

I respond to your opinions appropriately. My "arrogant" responses are in response to your own ignorant responses.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join