It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
I just wanted to share the ideas I have with others through these threads.

Fair enough, keep preaching the gospel of fat Carmen sandiego then.

And thanks for bringing this monstrosity of a human to my attention. I'm not sure of the best way to have her removed from patreon but I'm looking into it.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I just wanted to share the ideas I have with others through these threads.

Fair enough, keep preaching the gospel of fat Carmen sandiego then.

And thanks for bringing this monstrosity of a human to my attention. I'm not sure of the best way to have her removed from patreon but I'm looking into it.

You are a very rude person. You were never taught how to be respectful.

Wow good luck trying to get her removed from patreon. There is no way for you to do that because she has done nothing wrong, but I would love to see you try.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Everyone can tell that he has no real arguments.

Not everyone, they seem pretty solid to me.

Interesting that you've been accused of being fat Carmen sandiego, that's gotta hurt. I don't feel so bad about calling you a dumb kid now.

Not one real argument has been made from you from any of your posts. You have just been trying to constantly say rude statements to me.

I don't care if you think I am a dumb kid or anything else. You are just like my neighbor's dog that won't stop barking at me. All you can do is bark at me because you don't have any sensible statements to make.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Wow good luck trying to get her removed from patreon. There is no way for you to do that because she has done nothing wrong, but I would love to see you try.

Some say nothing wrong, some could interpret what she does as sexual abuse and manipulation of minors.

I think that's where it gets tricky, of course I don't think Patreon is going to fight too hard for the rights of someone exploiting children.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Some say nothing wrong, some could interpret what she does as sexual abuse and manipulation of minors.

I think that's where it gets tricky, of course I don't think Patreon is going to fight too hard for the rights of someone exploiting children.

Don't get too full of yourself. You are being ridiculous.
The way I am acting is much more mature than you are. I may be the kid here, but I am not the one being immature.
I don't see how she is guilty of any of those things. You are just making this up.

edit on 8-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

No, it cannot be found elsewhere. I asked you and others to show me but you haven't been able to show me where you found it elsewhere. Some of the things she talks about may have a resemblance to things from other places, which is what is confusing you and others on this thread. ...

Posted hints, links, and allegations in the now-closed other thread. but your answer back was a request for me to prove her wrong. Did you look at those links ?
Unfortunately: you thereby ignored my line of questioning, which was aimed at getting to the lowest common denominator of her theories, and then the thread got shut-down.

That could have been useful for you, and all discussing with you here.
Let's take this baby apart!
Let us dig our feet down, until we can stand on bedrock, and then begin.

( There were also a couple of questions from me, earlier in this thread, that were unfortunately overlooked.
Not sure if they are still relavent. )

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yes you did post links. I did look at them. They were not bad links.
I did respond to your questions and allegations.
I don't think that I ignored you.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

So... You're not interested in digging down deep, to see if we could find solid ground ?

You don't really want anyone to challenge what she says, do you ?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Of course not everyone has to have a soul. We red heads don't have one by default. Everyone knows that.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Don't get too full of yourself. You are being ridiculous.
The way I am acting is much more mature than you are. I may be the kid here, but I am not the one being immature.
I don't see how she is guilty of any of those things. You are just making this up.

I never claimed to be mature.

But what fat Carmen sandiego is doing does go against patreon guidelines and common decency.

Thanks again for the heads up.
I knew our conversation would have good results.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I never claimed to be mature.

So you know you are being immature and still act the way you are... That shows how much arrogance you have.

But what fat Carmen sandiego is doing does go against patreon guidelines and common decency.

She isn't doing anything but promoting her work. I don't even pay her money, I just watch her youtube videos. She is allowed to say whatever she wants to say in her youtube videos, and people like you can't stop her.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

ATTENTION

Please discuss the topic material and not each other.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think you already made your point very clear

"Everyone who is not following my ideas and is not behaving like me, doesn't have a soul"

Anything that doesn't go along with your current mindset is unacceptable as far as you have shown on this thread

There is a difference between taking ideas from other people and incorporating them into your current knowledge, and dropping all you know and complete reset your mind so that all you have inside is whatever that lady thinks, you completely replaced your mind's content with what she provided?

That's why you can't fit, it's simply that the programming she provided is lacking

I don't think you will find anything here, you are basically asking people to tell you that they are soulless and you are the only one with a soul, other than the youtube lady

You live in a world full of NPCs because you can't accept people are not an exact copy of you or the lady, it looks in the end like you are the programmed one, since your mind footprint is an exact copy/clone. That would mean you are the NPC in this case :/

This is pointless
edit on 8-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

There were many times that I could have insulted the other person in several arguments by saying there are soulless, and yet I did not do that. The topic I started my thread off with was that not everyone has to have a soul.

There is a difference between "going against my mindset" and being outright dismissive, ridiculing, or insulting as some members have been. If you are going to call me out, why would you not call out the behavior of other posters?

I have responded appropriately to anyone who has had an opposing viewpoint, so I don't see what your issue. The only thing that I am doing is defending my claims when someone says something opposing them. If that looks like I am only refusing to acknowledge opposing mindsets to you, then so be it. I know that I am only responding to criticism in the appropriate manner.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sure guy, just as soon as you write down here in text the definition of what this "soul" your talking about is.

Then I will tell you if and when or people have one.

Just to let you know, if you cant even come up with a definitive definition of what exactly constitutes a soul. Then well! You may not know what the funk your talking about.

So do pray tell and do tell, so that all of us here should know. What exactly is this "soul" that some people have and others do not have. Then once we got all that sorted out, then maybe, we should start looking for proof of this "soul" thing people talk about.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

There were many times that I could have insulted the other person in several arguments by saying there are soulless, and yet I did not do that. The topic I started my thread off with was that not everyone has to have a soul.

There is a difference between "going against my mindset" and being outright dismissive, ridiculing, or insulting as some members have been. If you are going to call me out, why would you not call out the behavior of other posters?

I have responded appropriately to anyone who has had an opposing viewpoint, so I don't see what your issue. The only thing that I am doing is defending my claims when someone says something opposing them. If that looks like I am only refusing to acknowledge opposing mindsets to you, then so be it. I know that I am only responding to criticism in the appropriate manner.

I replied to your comment because that's the only thing i had to say : )

There is very little to discuss since you said everyone here was soulless and all you do is repeating what the youtube lady says, maybe you should ask her to come into this thread and answer some questions people may have?

In the end i find the entire argument lacking, there are NPCs for sure.. Who are they? We don't know

Assuming everyone who doesn't like you or doesn't think like a clone of the youtube lady's 'knowledge' is an NPC is just getting it all wrong

I'm out because i don't find anything interesting in the concept of some people being NPCs and some not, it got old and tired like several years ago already :/

edit on 9-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

The problem is not if we can come up with a definition of a soul, but if we can come up with a definition we all agree on. It can be tricky in some ways to define exactly what a soul is, and it can create confusion.

The way I define a soul though, I will not describe it as what we would call an object.

If we understand what it means to have consciousness, than we can say that to have a soul means a person has consciousness. This definition might still cause some confusion and disagreement.

A soul can be defined by a definition, but it cannot be fully explained by this simple definition., A simple definition will not completely describe or help people understand what a soul is, but it should be able to define it for people who understand what a soul is to communicate.
the soul would be the receiver of the information that exists in the body or brain. That is one way to define it. But I still think that this definition does not capture the essence of what a soul is.

In order to define it completely, we will have to go into much more detail. I will go into more detail later, but for now we should discuss what I have already said so that it can be understood and I can explain more about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You should really read my comment that you replied to again, so that you can understand how it relates to this statement of yours. You just repeated your claims that you already made.

There is a lot to discuss here still, such as the definition of the soul. But discussions will only happen once people start to ask the right questions.

There is very little to discuss since you said everyone here was soulless and all you do is repeating what the youtube lady says, maybe you should ask her to come into this thread and answer some questions people may have? In the end i find the entire argument lacking, there are NPCs for sure.. Who are they? We don't know Assuming everyone who doesn't like you or doesn't think like a clone of the youtube lady's 'knowledge' is an NPC is just getting it all wron

There is plenty to discuss. But when the only questions are skeptical comments than it does not promote a full discussion about the topic, and makes the discussion focused on only addressing the skepticism. That is what makes the thread look like it is not having a good discussion.

When you are say that I am acting like everyone who disagrees with me is a soulless one, and for you to say I am just repeating what she says, it shows how you are really not acknowledging me at all. You don't acknowledge how I have made nothing but appropriate responses in this thread, and how I have made reasoned responses.

It is not up to her to answer the questions, it is up to me because I made this thread. Why would she want to come into this thread with all the negativity?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You should really read my comment that you replied to again, so that you can understand how it relates to this statement of yours. You just repeated your claims that you already made.

There is a lot to discuss here still, such as the definition of the soul. But discussions will only happen once people start to ask the right questions.

There is very little to discuss since you said everyone here was soulless and all you do is repeating what the youtube lady says, maybe you should ask her to come into this thread and answer some questions people may have? In the end i find the entire argument lacking, there are NPCs for sure.. Who are they? We don't know Assuming everyone who doesn't like you or doesn't think like a clone of the youtube lady's 'knowledge' is an NPC is just getting it all wron

There is plenty to discuss. But when the only questions are skeptical comments than it does not promote a full discussion about the topic, and makes the discussion focused on only addressing the skepticism. That is what makes the thread look like it is not having a good discussion.

When you are say that I am acting like everyone who disagrees with me is a soulless one, and for you to say I am just repeating what she says, it shows how you are really not acknowledging me at all. You don't acknowledge how I have made nothing but appropriate responses in this thread, and how I have made reasoned responses.

It is not up to her to answer the questions, it is up to me because I made this thread. Why would she want to come into this thread with all the negativity?

Yes i said it twice, because as it should have been clearly obvious i'm not interested anymore, but you did not reply to anything but to excuse your reactions to other people

I'm bored and this is a boring thread, i already said why..... twice

Let me put it this way.. again...

1. The matrix is an old concept very well understood, you did not find anything new there to tell us about

2. NPCs is a very old concept that everyone knows about and it doesn't add anything new as well

3. The lady on youtube doesn't really have anything new in the same way as above, she is just refactoring your brain in her own style, with concepts everyone else already moved over way too long ago, she's just reusing those concepts to make it look like something new

4. This is boring and i'm not interested because i did not find anything new i could learn

That's all
edit on 9-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I think 70% of the planet consists of bots, organic or other. And the other 30% have a conscience. Upon death only the 30% will leave the illlusion, the rest will be #d.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join