It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK civil war?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
How dare you. Rees-Mogg is here to stand up to the elite!

Oh, hang on...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Mr Rees-Mogg. Because he is not hard right (a silly accusation only a silly Remoaner would make) nor an idiot but one of the cleverest people in the House of Commons.
I trust him rather than the doctor because the doctor is allowing his prejudices against Brexit to distort his judgement (he cannot be remotely certain that a hard Brexit WILL cause deaths), whereas Rees-Mogg is more objective and thinks according to principles and scientific evidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Rees-Mogg.

I heard the interview. The doctor sounded like a moron, didn't have any of the facts to hand and was left to just say 'I don't know' when challenged. Finally, he was so butt hurt he got snarky ... a typical arrogant doctor unable to handle having his view challenged. There is nothing at all scientific about the doctors claims... which are, laughably, that we're going to die if we leave the EU.

edit on 2/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Harold Shipman was a doctor. They can't all be trusted

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Aye, he's he an upstanding piece of over-privileged bastard scum if ever there was one, ile give him that.

Ile trust the doctor because he thinks according to principles and scientific evidence.

As to Rees-Moggs principles, you mean money??? x

edit on 2-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The doctor sounded like a moron?

Must be contagious.

Because thats what Doctors are, morons and fear mongers?

What class is that in at medical school or university?
edit on 2-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Definitely I've had concerns about the path our nation is treading - not so much the leaver issue *I support leave now, but initially had supported remain). I must confess that I'm glad that in a sense we will be insulated from the increasingly disruptive issues which are overturning parts of Europe. We have a stretch of water & a new approach to our border management, which defends us from what I consider to be one of the worst manipulative abuses that could be conceived & implemented by the globalists. I look at what's happened in Sweden, and in Italy, and I truly thank God that we're unlikely to see or tolerate the emergence of that sort of nightmare in our own territory..

I don't believe we will slip into civil war, but definitely it's a nasty situation which could get worse before it gets better. I foresee the potential for open riots in the streets, but don't think it will go further than that. Hopefully.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Harold Shipman was a doctor. They can't all be trusted

Lol!!! He did his bit for culling the population long before Brexit

Brexit will be blamed for everything .....its already happening.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

The doctor sounded like a moron?

Must be contagious.

Because thats what Doctors are, morons and fear mongers?

What class is that in at medical school or university?

For clarity
"How many people do you think, then. What is the mortality rate you are working towards and why?"
Answer:
"Er, We don't know that".

Like I said, a moron who opened up with "What rate of mortality are you willing to accept in the light of a no-deal Brexit".

I think the good doctor may have had one too many sherries.

You remoaners are willing to latch on to anything and everything to spread your fear mongering.
We get it.. the sky is falling.

edit on 2/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
One side has already lost, and the side that's full of vitriol are the democratic vote ignoring remainers who-ironically- are demanding more democracy to cancel out the load of democracy that happened over three years ago!

Typical remainers feel that something is only democratic when it suits their needs and agenda. Most remainer MPs are just pissed off that they won't get their cushy, high paid minimum workload job on the EU Council because of brexit too. Its all about money really! a reply to: DaisyRainbow

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I'm as opposed to 'austerity' as anyone I know.....but what has 'austerity' got to do with Brexit?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
There was a vote . The vote to leave won. That is democracy. What has happened since is that ministers in government have put themselves before the people . The infighting and underhand way certain parties and members have tried to scupper the whole affair has made the UK a laughing stock . Lets be blunt a lot of it hinges on the Irish border , if the eu demands a hard border then that is what the eu can build , Britain doesn’t have to do a thing . there have been plenty of scaremongering articles and research done . Why not stop being so pessimistic and get behind what is happening and work collectively for best outcome when we leave . The ‘IF’ we leave should have been dismissed 3 years ago

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Few posts up , some doctor is saying Brexit will cause deaths, Tories say the doctor is full of pish

Brexit will likely cause financial uncertainty and most likely cost the UK money

and I was highlighting how the tories austerity policies have already been linked to deaths.
brexit was the tories plan , so if its more financial losses then like austerity , we wont have funds for social services
and will likely lead to more deaths.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I just see Brexit and everything Boris is doing as the kick in the balls the snowflakes needed.

The idea that we have to listen to their opinions, when some of them weren't even of age when the referendum took place is hilarious. No ty.

I for one and am sitting back and enjoying them screaming.

Let them scream, they'll fall asleep soon. Like babies do when nothing is REALLY wrong.
edit on 3-9-2019 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
I just see Brexit and everything Boris is doing as the kick in the balls the snowflakes needed.

The idea that we have to listen to their opinions, when some of them weren't even of age when the referendum took place is hilarious. No ty.

Let them scream, they'll fall asleep soon. Like babies do when nothing is REALLY wrong.

So you are being ageist then ?

what do they know they are too young to understand right ?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

So you are being ageist then ?

what do they know they are too young to understand right ?

Ageist? Hardly. If they weren't able to vote in the referendum, they shouldn't be crying to overturn it. Its a disgrace.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Most people who voted for Brexit being over the age of 50 is it any wonder that some appear to be rather ageist?

It's the younglings that will pay the ultimate price as well, them actually having a future.

20% of UK people live in poverty, including 8 million working-age adults, 4 million children and 1.9 million pensioners.

But nothing is really wrong???!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Most people who voted for Brexit being over the age of 50 is it any wonder that some appear to be rather ageist?

It's the younglings that will pay the ultimate price as well, them actually having a future.

20% of UK people live in poverty, including 8 million working-age adults, 4 million children and 1.9 million pensioners.

But nothing is really wrong???!!!

Funny, that all happened whilst being part of the EU. There's plenty wrong, but the country is under the illusion that everything lives and dies with "BREXIT"

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join