It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Chappell said "if women can kill their babies, then men can abandon them"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I admit I only read about the first half of the posts on this thread. What I noticed was the assumption being made that all pregnancies are the result of consensual sex. Please remember that women and girls also become pregnant due to Rape! Birth control is not just the female's responsibility. I have seen men hide most of their income and provide $25 a week support and no real parenting involvement and women punish men financially.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LeoLeoMidWest

Women are entirely capable of ducking their financial responsibility, too.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Unless the father is contributing some to the care and nurturing of part of parenting, she shouldn't have a financial obligation . If they are sharing the care side 50/50 then ya, the financial part should also be shared 50/50.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

By what I read it varies state by state and usually ain't decided on till after the birth.. and, even then, in some states, only the babies health care is considered, not the womens.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes, it depends, but it happens.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A woman has a CHOICE to open her legs or not. But its the mans fault. Herp derp hurr durr.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Not always. But the vast majority of the time yes she does.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LeoLeoMidWest

Everyone realizes that is the case, but people that argue pro-choice tend to act like abortions are only due to rape and health issues. Its always a poor helpless girl or woman fighting for her life. Based on the staggering numbers this cant possibly be the case, obviously it must relate closer to convenience. Atleast argue from the point where you accept that and acknowledge it.

If you're going to argue public monetary responsibility we should obviously go a few steps further. Why catch the issue at that point? Should we not then also DNA test and document those that keep perpetuating the need for government assistance? Maybe to a point where its acceptable for sterilization of those incapable or unwilling to provide after a certain number? It makes no sense if we're talking about financial responsibility of the public that we should perpetuate a cycle of need to only provide societal reprieve post conception.
edit on 8/31/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
He's 100% correct and the current societal norm is HORSECRAP!

Some would say, "Well, he should've have decided to stick his *&$#! in her", but the woman also should have spread her legs!

However, a woman is afforded an OOPSIE on that and STILL has the choice to kill a child. RIDICULOUS!

It's NOT HER BODY!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
850,000 killed in the womb per year.

They don’t make enough AR15s to catch that #.

Only 15,000 murders per year. The born on born violence needs to step up its game. The born on unborn violence is leaving them in the dust.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The bigger picture with childbirth is this. All tradable Securities must be assigned a CUSIP NUMBER before it can be offered to investors. Birth Certificates and Social Security Applications are converted into Government Securities; assigned a CUSIP NUMBER; grouped into lots and then are marked as a Mutual Fund Investment. Upon maturity, the profits are moved into a GOVERNMENT CESTA QUE TRUST and if you are still alive, the certified documents a reinvested. It is the funds contained in this CESTA QUE TRUST that the Judge, Clerk and County Prosecutor are really after or interested in!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The pro-abortion females choice,and her body, are not one iota more important than the human being they are prepared to assassinate.

Put that tired 'argument' to rest. "It's my body!"....yeah, but who the hells body is it you are willing to murder??

"The baby has a body too!" We never see THAT slogan on a pussy-hat, do we?

Chappell is 100 percent logically correct, and really no argument can touch his point.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Like I said, there is no "good reason" for a man to abandon their child(ren).

So what exactly are saying?
That there is no good reason for a woman to abandon their child(ren) and get an abortion?
Or are you saying that men and women arent equal and shouldnt have equal rights?

So are you against abortions or are you a sexist against men?

ETA: If it is the last choice, it shows how you really dont give a crap about the children, but just want men to take care of women because you dont really give a crap about them either, so i really dont want that to be true.
Please say that you are just against abortions, because you care about kids.
edit on 31 8 2019 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I know a lot of men that have spent large amounts of money to fight for the right to be part of their child's life. Money that should have been spent on the child but it ended up in the pocket of the lawyers. I also know several men that found out years later that the child they thought was their own, turned out to belong to someone else, but still fought to remain in the life of a child that they loved and had cared for all of its life, only to be slapped in the face by the female and the courts.

I have seen too many men get unfair treatment in the opportunity of raising their children. I am a female but I see the point that Dave is trying to make, and when it comes to the child, the pendulum in stuck on the side of the woman, but as I learned as a wee child, life is not fair.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

So what exactly are saying?

I'm saying that, Dave Chappell's logic, "if women can kill their children, then men should be able to abandon their children, that their mothers didn't abort, is not a reason for abandoning a child. That child should not be punished because it's mother didn't have an abortion, like daddy wanted.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Just watched his show on Netflix.

Laughed my ass off.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: The2Billies

Just watched his show on Netflix.

Laughed my ass off.

Now for a while, you have to walk around with no ass. That’s hard to do…good luck

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

And I've known plenty of dads who managed to waltz away Scott free practically.
It works both ways..
Even when they are paying child support, its not really equal most of the time. For it to be equal, you would have to consider all the time and resources that is involved in raising a kid, that includes the supervision of the kid, drs. appointments, time off work when the kid is too sick to go to daycare or school, childcare for those nice long holiday breaks from school, time cooking, cleaning, laundry, ect., ect., ect. That is time and energy that cannot be devouted to a job.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So, if a pregnancy has adverse side effects that causes mom to be too sick to take care of herself or family and she opts for an abortion....
First, the man is under no legal obligation to lend or a hand.
And second, because she has been allowed to terminate the pregnancy, men think that should get them out of child support...

Do I have this right?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I spent a good amount of money for child support for kids that I wanted to become part of my life . Before I wanted kids, I was always careful. Always asked if they were on the pill, if it was safe, and if not, I wore a condom.

Maybe men need some kind of disclosure that the woman consented to sex, that they would not be responsible if a pregnancy occurred.

Here, sign this before we have sex.

And a guy would never get laid.

The system is rigged against men. I agree with Dave.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join