It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New reflections on Ariel Incident - "All the trees will just go down" - Forest fires / tree death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

especially out west forest fires are an essential part of the ecosystem, also we haven't been doing a great job of logging/ forest management. Fires in Alaska are nothing new. That's why the put metal roofs/siding on their houses and cut down all the trees around their houses.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Nope...they are being given accurate messages...I know I was given one....but what you will receive is what will happen in the geographical area you were in when they showed you what is to come...so it will be different for different areas....at the same moment one side of the Earth will be afire and one will not....if two people on different sides are shown the same moment in time they will see very different things.

So they're like galactic meteorologists?

One day perhaps we can include them with the main news bulletins.

And here's Zog with the Weather...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: Gothmog

Before that , global Ice Age
Before that , the hole in the ozone layer
Before that another "Dust Bowl" scenario
Before that...

FWIW - it's not CO2...if you follow some of those YT channels I noted above...you see how fast things are progressing. And there are other data points.

Here's a recent haunting whale death incident from earlier this year in Iceland.

Best MASS ANIMAL DEATHS website! Some will be turned off by the religious view and not see the forest for the trees. Woe to them!
Conversely - some will subscribe to the religious view and also NOT see the forest for the trees either. And some will be fixated on just animal deaths - and also - NOT see the forest for the trees.

Mass Animal Deaths 2011-2018

Dont do YouTube at all .
Period.
If not CO2 , what do you think it is ?
What is the "religious view" in your context ?
What is the "forest" that is overlooked ?
Questions left unanswered....

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Nope,they are People exactly like us....no majic tricks and no telepathy and no shape shifting and no superpowers....just one beast of a Military Ship and strict protocals….everyone has been lied to and there is no time left to bicker about it....whats been done is done.Its how people handle the future that matters most now.

When you have an honest history to refer back to and cyclical events on a Platentary destruction scale happen to be on that historic timeline … well you don't have to be anything special...beyond honest.

The only problem our planet happens to have is liars who go unpunished.Especially the ones hard to pin down like the online trolls who support the dark side of humanities personality.

There may come a day when this dynamic changes...a purge if you will...where the goode olde BS STORIES DO NOT HIDE THE DARKNESS.....you know when a cheezy untrustworthy oppositionally defiant attitude might get you run off immediately do not pass Go...you know banished...something no one is afraid of anymore today.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Dont do YouTube at all .
Period.
If not CO2 , what do you think it is ?
What is the "religious view" in your context ?
What is the "forest" that is overlooked ?
Questions left unanswered....

Not sure what to say about "not doing Youtube. It's a great resource for those who want to know more. But...if you don't like Youtube...do you even watch videos? There's Vimeo - less choice. I used to torrent a lot of documentaries. Before Youtube I watched a lot of documentaries and combined that with my travel / life experience. Also read more books...very very few these days...almost zero. Youtube is just a tool.

Not going to tell you my findings at the moment. I have stated them publicly...but perhaps better for others on ATS to figure it out on their own at the moment. Maybe later. Most would be resistant to it anyway. It's something most people think is harmless - and it has been rising rapidly of late...and continues to rise exponentially. In the end...the technical mechanism doesn't matter much - because the problem is our pride/ego. That's the root of it all. Have solution for that...currently applying to myself.

Again - learn from the other messages sent to some of the kids...they are talking about it as adults...these are clues...though I didn't see that first before I learned what I know now.

Other than that based on my research - CO2 rises AFTER heat increase.

Ice Core Data Help Solve a Global Warming Mystery (Scientific American)

This SA article understates the significance of the findings.

This is a nice doc from 2007 - Great Global Warming Swindle. Has some inaccuracies...but if you don't do Youtube..you can buy the DVD on Amazon or elsewhere.

Watch Debate - here's Part 1. Also a Part 2.

The "Religious view" is that it is end of days and that Jesus will return - on that website anyway. Atheists / non-Christian / Agnostic / Indifferent...will see the religious part and just say whatever - this is stupid / dumb / etc...w/o seriously taking a look at the sheer scale of animal death...let alone try to figure out what it means. Let alone studying what is the "end of days" exactly anyway...

Part of the "forest" is alluded to in an earlier post in this thread. All the weather chaos...mainstream news only covers a fraction.
But not any ordinary weather chaos...

The forest/big picture also is -

1) Advances in knowledge about our past / who we are - Ancient Aliens covers some of these - though I certainly don't agree with everything or even half. Details...depends on episode
2) Increase in meteors / fireballs
3) Rise in sickness/ / illness - like measles, but also Zika, Swine Fever, ongoing Bird Flu outbreaks - that pretty much NEVER get reported in the mainstream TV even though millions get culled every year.

Nearly 1,000 Madagascar children dead of measles since October: WHO

4) The "standard" religious view of Christianity..you may already know in some shape/form. What vast majority of Christians / non-Christian / Jesus-lovers / people who hate religion don't know about is that there is an alternative view. Do you know about early christianity?

PBS - From Jesus to Christ

Also NatGeo: Gospel of Judas....Jesus in India doc... all just data points to "meditate on"

Well there's more...bottom line..."we" tend to fixate on one thing or another or assign labels to others and/or ourselves....but we need to be more like "Jacks of all trades" rather than specializing. Cuz when we specialize...we don't see the forest.

Oh and 5) Why are there so many shootings these days? (In the USA at least)..and police brutality incidents....oh..the days when Columbine in 1999 was a shocker...what happened in the late 90s....? Woe to those...who do not study history and pay attention to details.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

I guess we were already going into this path but i'm not sure it was something people did not knew back then already

she didn't know...then she was told...maybe "some" people knew back then...but the thought was probably - "Not in my lifetime." Guess the joke is on those people....oh wait...that's just about everyone...

1994 - awareness of global warming (Whatever the cause) was about nil. Inconvenient Truth came out in 2006 (Whether you agree with it or not). Kyoto Protocol was in 1997... But really - in 1994..."nobody" knew....other than a small subset...but still an abstract concept back then.

CNN - Kyoto protocol - 1997

From my life experience...global warming never came to mind for me in the mid 1990s. (Was in college then)

According to Google Ngram - global warming really started to be talked about in 1986

books.google.com... rming%3B%2Cc0

And back to 1993

Global Warming TV Ad - 1993

Now imagine how many people talked about global warming in Zimbabwe in 1994...

I think my entire concept of this may not be correct so i need to read more on it before i can have a real opinion, you seem to have gone through lots of reading about it so far.

I guess the only think i would question is how that precise idea happened to show up on the interview and how the interviewer was very demanding on making it clear where she got the idea from, as if to make sure no one will be saying "maybe you told her all about it before hand". He put so much pressure on her to cleat one single point that it makes it look suspicious you know?

I read about some other people in the past first introducing the idea of some cosmic event into local people then returning to ask about it and they talked very convinced it came from their own minds, i would not put it past humans to do that if they can advance their own agenda

I don't know, i guess i'm very skeptic about lots of stuff like this because everyone seems to be using it for their own gains

In whatever case we are really messed up today anyway
so as far as that it seems like the video interview was right

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Before that , global Ice Age
Before that , the hole in the ozone layer
Before that another "Dust Bowl" scenario
Before that...

As far as i know the first two were a real thing? I remember reading about them and seeing pictures and wasn't there a small ice age like a few hundred years ago or so?

Never heard of the "Dust Bowl" and it seems weird, is that like a tournament on some bars or stuff like that?

What happened before that?

Wow. I'm surprised that you have no knowledge of the great dust bowl of the 1930s.

Well, back in the US expansion period in the early to mid 1800s, lots of people acquired land out in the prairie regions and used farming practices that caused wind erosion. By the 1930s, the erosion got so bad that they caused the prairie lands to basically become sand deserts with huge sand storms that drove a massive migration out of the effected areas. That period was famous for the "Okies" that left Oklahoma for California with the slogan "California or Bust".

Eventually the problem was examined and solutions to the massive wind erosion were used to correct the problem. The Civilian Conservation Corp planted all kinds of tree plantations in my area to suppress the erosion that was occurring around the same time. Unfortunately, most of those solutions came at the loss of the historic tallgrass prairie lands around here, and caused the extinction of prairie wildlife like the greater prairie chicken that was once common to Michigan.

A lot of wildlife management and environmental awareness came from that period in the 1930s to the point that now there are programs to restore prairie habitat in areas that were once natural prairie lands. Also, due to the extinction and near extinction of many wild game animals during those times, regulations and hunting ethics came into play to help fund such efforts.
edit on 1-9-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

So they're like galactic meteorologists?

One day perhaps we can include them with the main news bulletins.

And here's Zog with the Weather...

Like that image! "They" are very good about telling certain people some things, and not telling these same people about other things that they've told someone else. A dispersed truth, so to speak.

MUST LEARN FROM EACH OTHER...regardless of social / material / intellectual status. Appearance, language, etc....but we not so good about that...

MUST LEARN TO SHARE...like children....

Yes...some day talking about UFOs / aliens won't be frowned upon. But MANY years to go before that happens...LOTS of suffering to come...
edit on 1-9-2019 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

...say why was the message in 1994...bonus points if you figure it out!
It looks to me like the "save the planet" ecology message was probably from John Mack who showed up 2 months later, asked the children leading questions and got them to give answers he wanted to hear from an alien because he believed in the "save the planet" message.

When the children were initially interviewed by the UFO investgator Cynthia Hind, that "save the planet" message was missing from their narrative, so that's pretty important evidence that the message is probably from John Mack's bias and not from the children's reports on the aliens.

A New Investigation of the 1994 Ariel School Case

Fernandez' article is in French, but Google provides a readable translation of it. He writes, "it is particularly interesting (and telling) to see how the protection and ecology of the planet "appears" in the testimonies of the children when Mack questioned, while this theme was not present in the narratives collected by Cynthia Hind." This strongly suggests that Mack was "leading" the children to create narratives matching Mack's own beliefs and concerns.

Here's a link to the article in French, use Google translate to read it in English:

Ariel Case, Zimbabwe (1994)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I think my entire concept of this may not be correct so i need to read more on it before i can have a real opinion, you seem to have gone through lots of reading about it so far.

I guess the only think i would question is how that precise idea happened to show up on the interview and how the interviewer was very demanding on making it clear where she got the idea from, as if to make sure no one will be saying "maybe you told her all about it before hand". He put so much pressure on her to cleat one single point that it makes it look suspicious you know?

I read about some other people in the past first introducing the idea of some cosmic event into local people then returning to ask about it and they talked very convinced it came from their own minds, i would not put it past humans to do that if they can advance their own agenda

I don't know, i guess i'm very skeptic about lots of stuff like this because everyone seems to be using it for their own gains

In whatever case we are really messed up today anyway
so as far as that it seems like the video interview was right

Think John Mack was just being thorough.

You may enjoy this:

Ariel Phenomenon update at Oregon McMenamin's UFO Festival

RE: Cosmic Event -

That statement reminds me of QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT and our SHARED COLLECTIVE MINDS. Everyone experiences it...but we don't think about it / don't realize something deeper is at work. When's the last time you did something but you don't know why? When's the last time you saw a game show or played a trivia game and you came up with the answer....and thought to yourself - HOW did I know that? Because you have no conscious recollection of having studied that subject (in detail).

edit on 2-9-2019 by dontneedaname because: add video description

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You may enjoy this:

Ariel Phenomenon update at Oregon McMenamin's UFO Festival

That was informative, but it exposes a huge gap in the story that seems unexplainable.

The two guest eyewitnesses said they saw some kind of craft and one said she saw one being and the other said she saw two beings, so a slight discrepancy there, but the gap in the story is that neither saw the being or beings leave, nor the craft they came from. They said it was like the beings/craft vanished. The video producer said of all the children he talked to, almost all of them with only one exception said the same thing, that the beings disappeared and nobody could say what happened to the craft. According to the producer, the one exception who saw the craft leave didn't say it flew off into the sky as you might expect for a UFO, but he saw it head into the valley.

That part of the story doesn't make any sense and I think the video producer realizes it and acknowledged it to some extent. It led to a question in the Q&A session asking if an alien mothership in the sky may have projected holograms onto the ground and then when the beings and crafts disappeared, could that be explained by the holograms suddenly being switched off? Neither the movie producer nor the eyewitnesses knew how to answer that, since nobody could explain how or why the beings and craft just vanished, but for me at least that part of the story isn't consistent with a real event with a real entity, and the person asking the hologram question apparently was also thinking real beings and craft don't just vanish like that.

Overall though it was informative and did give me some insights into the case that I didn't have before. I agree with the film producer that the BBC footage should be important as it's the first recorded after the event, and he said the film will include some of that so I'm looking forward to seeing the BBC footage.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

The two guest eyewitnesses said they saw some kind of craft and one said she saw one being and the other said she saw two beings, so a slight discrepancy there, but the gap in the story is that neither saw the being or beings leave, nor the craft they came from. They said it was like the beings/craft vanished. The video producer said of all the children he talked to, almost all of them with only one exception said the same thing, that the beings disappeared and nobody could say what happened to the craft. According to the producer, the one exception who saw the craft leave didn't say it flew off into the sky as you might expect for a UFO, but he saw it head into the valley.

That part of the story doesn't make any sense and I think the video producer realizes it and acknowledged it to some extent. It led to a question in the Q&A session asking if an alien mothership in the sky may have projected holograms onto the ground and then when the beings and crafts disappeared, could that be explained by the holograms suddenly being switched off? Neither the movie producer nor the eyewitnesses knew how to answer that, since nobody could explain how or why the beings and craft just vanished, but for me at least that part of the story isn't consistent with a real event with a real entity, and the person asking the hologram question apparently was also thinking real beings and craft don't just vanish like that.

Overall though it was informative and did give me some insights into the case that I didn't have before. I agree with the film producer that the BBC footage should be important as it's the first recorded after the event, and he said the film will include some of that so I'm looking forward to seeing the BBC footage.

Glad u enjoyed it!

*I think* that is (some of) the BBC footage. I only found that clip in the past couple of weeks. It only has 4,000 views. [Edit - was just rescanning Youtube...and a couple of other uploads have that full footage - where they walk out into the field - but not many views and lower quality] A few parts of it are in other Ariel compilations...but as I was watching it, I realized that parts of it aren't - from what I had seen before. I've seen most all the clips floating around - even the crap quality ones - like one of all the school kids sitting on the ground being asked questions one by one.

Many of the clips are duplicates / re-edits of the footage from the EXPERIENCERS documentary.

Not sure about the exit of the craft reports as u talk about it. I can say that when our minds are emotionally overloaded we can't process everything. They show us what they want us to see...to a certain extent in some cases, to an entire extent in others. I speak from experience. Just like witnesses reporting a singular incident will have different recollections. Part of this is what they saw, part of this is their individual perspective / emotional bias.

They have invisibility / cloaking ability too...and they have direct control over our body movements - if they choose to. They could have made all those children look down or away at the same time. Or they could have just gone into invisible mode - ship and/or the 2 beings that walked out.

A quick illustrative example is me not learning about the Ariel Incident until May 2018 last year when I attended Contact in the Desert - only conference I have ever attended on this subject. ...even though I had seen MANY UFO / Crop Circle documentaries since 2006.

Nearly a full list here of what I have seen directly relating to UFO /Crop Circle / Abduction, if interested...many of those I saw prior to learning about Ariel - and as far as I know, NONE of those talked about Ariel. Cuz if they had...I would have followed up on it! I am very thorough in my research - all things considered. The challenge has been...having to research so many different things...many non-UFO things...but alas, that is another story. And implementing personal change....knowledge without action...is pretty worthless in my book. But you see "extreme weather" / weather chaos / animal deaths as an example earlier in this thread.

List of UFO / ET / Crop Circle / Abduction documentaries (Reddit)

All of the "Abduction / Experiencer category" ones I saw post May 2018.

Local Fox News clip re: story! Just came across this... 18,000 views

John Mack talk at Noetic Sciences meeting in 1995 (Have not seen this yet...I will watch it all) - 40,000 views

edit on 2-9-2019 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2019 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2019 by dontneedaname because: edit wording

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Glad u enjoyed it!

*I think* that is (some of) the BBC footage. I only found that clip in the past couple of weeks. It only has 4,000 views. [Edit - was just rescanning Youtube...and a couple of other uploads have that full footage - where they walk out into the field - but not many views and lower quality] A few parts of it are in other Ariel compilations...but as I was watching it, I realized that parts of it aren't - from what I had seen before. I've seen most all the clips floating around - even the crap quality ones - like one of all the school kids sitting on the ground being asked questions one by one.

Many of the clips are duplicates / re-edits of the footage from the EXPERIENCERS documentary.

Not sure about the exit of the craft reports as u talk about it. I can say that when our minds are emotionally overloaded we can't process everything. They show us what they want us to see...to a certain extent in some cases, to an entire extent in others. I speak from experience. Just like witnesses reporting a singular incident will have different recollections. Part of this is what they saw, part of this is their individual perspective / emotional bias.

They have invisibility / cloaking ability too...and they have direct control over our body movements - if they choose to. They could have made all those children look down or away at the same time. Or they could have just gone into invisible mode - ship and/or the 2 beings that walked out.

A quick illustrative example is me not learning about the Ariel Incident until May 2018 last year when I attended Contact in the Desert - only conference I have ever attended on this subject. ...even though I had seen MANY UFO / Crop Circle documentaries since 2006.

Nearly a full list here of what I have seen directly relating to UFO /Crop Circle / Abduction, if interested...many of those I saw prior to learning about Ariel - and as far as I know, NONE of those talked about Ariel. Cuz if they had...I would have followed up on it! I am very thorough in my research - all things considered. The challenge has been...having to research so many different things...many non-UFO things...but alas, that is another story. And implementing personal change....knowledge without action...is pretty worthless in my book. But you see "extreme weather" / weather chaos / animal deaths as an example earlier in this thread.

List of UFO / ET / Crop Circle / Abduction documentaries (Reddit)

All of the "Abduction / Experiencer category" ones I saw post May 2018.

Local Fox News clip re: story! Just came across this... 18,000 views

John Mack talk at Noetic Sciences meeting in 1995 (Have not seen this yet...I will watch it all) - 40,000 views

If you have seriously watched all of that data then you are ready for your final exam....when you are ready to pull it all together into one large congruent picture then let me know and I will administer The Test to you at a time of your choosing. I think you are ready. I am one of the Experiencers you and others have been interested in. You are ready to be assimilated into the Humanitarian Universal Reality.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

If you have seriously watched all of that data then you are ready for your final exam....when you are ready to pull it all together into one large congruent picture then let me know and I will administer The Test to you at a time of your choosing. I think you are ready. I am one of the Experiencers you and others have been interested in. You are ready to be assimilated into the Humanitarian Universal Reality.

It's such a sad testament to society that due to rapacious drug company pricing, everyone can't get their proper meds!
It really breaks my heart.

I've personally met many ATS posters and they are good upstanding citizens with big hearts. Ok, maybe good is a slight exaggeration, but they are decent folk. Not prone to random outbursts or physical violence. Not that I've seen anyway.

You have a Walgreens or Rite-Aid near you? Or Boots, if you're in one of those monarchy related countries who worship Prince Charles, et al. Anyway...I think they all accept Western Union. I don't have any personal experience with it, but I've heard Prozac works pretty well. I've heard you can get it OTC without a prescription with appropriate tips.
I'm sure if you leave your address or phone #, one of the kind ATS posters in this forum can help you out!

It's such a shame....I'm going to write my congressmen complaining about high drug prices again!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

There are not options with the truth.....you are some nutbar disinformation pusher.....lol....anyone who had read or watched the list of data you posted would come to the only one true conclusion...for there ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS....you "infinite options" approach is pure bunk and exposes you for who and what you clearly are.

Many UFO and Abduction Researchers have been either Government or Private Industry or Private Concern Employees.....yes they did real work...and yes they all found they were getting the same stories from a lot of people...and it is the sheer volume of experiencers accounts that they gobbled up and hid in their Files for decades and decades that tells the story I thought you were learning(but are really trying to muddy up).... these researchers were trying to keep absolute control of any data they released or revealed.

Only an idiot or disinfo type by definition could peruse all of the data you listed and not have an expanded perspective.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Woodpeckers come here every spring and clean the beetles from the pine trees. Sometimes they leave some big holes in the trees trying to get at bugs inside.

Hopefully the woodpeckers do not get poisoned by all of the stuff they are spraying around the country or the trees will die. I think controlling the use of all chemicals is just as important if not more important than the CO2 raising, dead trees cannot store carbon. I have heard that bird populations are going way down in many places, even the birds pooping in the forest supplies nitrogen which helps to keep the trees greener and less apt to burn.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join