It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paper comparing cow insemination to 'rape,' milking cows to 'sexual abuse'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby
a reply to: 727Sky

" paper currently being promoted by a New York university calls on society to consider the rampant “sexual exploitation” of dairy cows by the milk industry in order to “fully fight gendered oppression.”

Sounds like they tried to milk a bull! It's funny, my toddler asked me something about if milking a cow hurts it and I told him that the cows like it because if they don't get milked everyday their udders hurt. You don't even have to ask, when you are a farmer, they let you do it!

Exactly! I have family who owns a dairy farm. Those cows line up and grow impatient wanting to release the pressure. As a child, I learned how to milk a cow by hand and attach the auto milking cups. I could see the cows did prefer the machine. As well as any mother who has breast fed can attest a pump eases pressure amazingly quickly!

As far as artificial insemination? It is the safest for a cow. Rape would be putting an aggressive chosen bull in the stall to 'naturally' inseminate the cow. Seriously, it is more 'civilized' to inseminate artificially.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Would they not be better with a sheep at the edge of a cliff?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The simple answer is I don't give Trump a free pass, untill he shows otherwise he is just as dumb or even worse being when he is in the position he holds..
Respect is earned and the POTUS has shown nothing of worth.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Apparently they are lactose intolerant.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Have you seen how these cows are artificially inseminated? It is very much a vile assault.

Let someone stick their entire arm up your rectum, then stick a two-foot rod in your privates.

Think about it. Just because it's a cow doesn't make it okay.

You want to breed cows? Put a healthy bull in the paddock. They will more than oblige you.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Just wait until the present their groundbreaking research proving that cows are racist because Asians and Jews are lactose intolerant.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

What about video footage of goats being raped? Does that count as rape or is that just a normal relationship?

That is just respecting the local culture....

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well, that bulls member is about the same size as an entire arm.

Is it not there Vagina thats inseminated as opposed to the rectum?

Stuff drinking that milk!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, that bulls member is about the same size as an entire arm.

Is it not there Vagina thats inseminated as opposed to the rectum?

Stuff drinking that milk!

The arm in the rectum is to clear it of poop so that the inseminator can feel where the rod goes.

It is a vile, disgusting violation of the animal.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If someone doesnt like it they can stop drinking milk and eating beef.

People seriously have no idea where their food comes from and what it takes to put that food on the table.

Only in a land where food is plentiful and obesity is a problem of the poor which such nonsense even be considered.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

To be honest, it doesn't sound too pleasant.

Poor cows indeed.

What a job???!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Celine Ryan is a useless oxygen thief. a vagina to be avoided at all cost. Not to be allowed to reproduce or have any social or political platform by reason of her insanity.

Mind you their talking university level diatribe. Perhaps the extinction level event was not extraterrestrial or tectonic, but devolution.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Have you seen how these cows are artificially inseminated? It is very much a vile assault.

Let someone stick their entire arm up your rectum, then stick a two-foot rod in your privates.

Think about it. Just because it's a cow doesn't make it okay.

Many women get artificially inseminated too , not exactly the best of experiences

but when needs must and they want to procreate?? shrugs/

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Do you know how they pregnancy check an animal?

Yep, it involves an arm in the rectum.

Did you know that if you above a certain weight as a human woman, your yearly well-woman exam can also involve a finger in your rectum too to help the doctor feel your woman parts to see if they're in the right place and the right shape.

I've never had that particular experience, but I've heard that it can happen if you don't control your weight.

And if you're male, you're gonna love the prostate exam!

edit on 31-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

What about video footage of goats being raped? Does that count as rape or is that just a normal relationship?

That is just respecting the local culture....

But these guys went too far..even for India.

www.nst.com.my...

Their names/faces should be published in the local town paper.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Vegetable rights now!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: CynConcepts

The simple answer is I don't give Trump a free pass, untill he shows otherwise he is just as dumb or even worse being when he is in the position he holds..

That CNN has told you about.

Face it, he has done a lot of good for the country so far, by every objective economic metric possible.

That you still hold that attitude shows more about you then it does your current President.

That you had to interject politics into this thread just shows how far gone you are.

Probably best not to give stupid a platform, although we're already There with the commander in chief.

You, kind Sir, need therapy.

/facepalm

edit on 31-8-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I understand the rise and fall of civilizations much more now, and really even more as to why there isn't life out there contacting or being seen.

Civilizations have a expiration date, mentally it seems.

Those that survive, do so either by war / violence, or are machine and avoid most conflict as a statistical probability.

yeah... Mike Judge, you damn 2nd coming of nostradamus, Idiocracy is real!
edit on 31-8-2019 by Tranceopticalinclined because: Idiocracy is real!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't need CNN to tell me Trump's a douchebag, this may come as a shock to you but some of us are quite capable of coming to that conclusion without even even watching CNN. In fact the don't watch CNN ever in fact.

If you look at my postings last night you may find a pattern , one of drunken retardedness so I imagine this isn't the only thread is didn't stick to the topic in.

As far therapy goes, well sweetie you should take your own advice.

edit on 31-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't need CNN to tell me Trump's a douchebag, this may come as a shock to you but some of us are quite capable of coming to that conclusion without even even watching CNN. In fact the don't watch CNN ever in fact.

If you look at my postings last night you may find a pattern , one of drunken retardedness so I imagine this isn't the only thread is didn't stick to the topic in.

As far therapy goes, well sweetie you should take your own advice.

You literally went from...

paper comparing cow insemination to 'rape,' milking cows to 'sexual abuse'

to....

My mind is quite fine, thank you.

You seem to have an obsession, however.

Or at the very least an issue with conflating topics.

edit on 31-8-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join