It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Hurricane Dorian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dangerous Hurricane Dorian Slowly Intensifying

www.wunderground.com...

What I find interesting in this weather prediction and supporting evidence to support their predictions is not in question. They have the science, technology, and resources to make very educated decisions for these storms now. What I find interesting is,

As we discussed in our June 2018 post, Observed Slowdown in Tropical Cyclone Motion May Portend More Harvey-Like Rainstorms, the forward speed of tropical cyclones (which includes all hurricanes, tropical storms, and tropical depressions) has decreased globally by about 10% since 1949, and we’ve seen a 20% slow-down in storm translation speed over land for Atlantic storms since then. There is at least one modeling study that has found that human-caused climate change can be expected to cause such effects.

Yep, another global warming thread.

There is at least one modeling. Only one modeling? How many models do they have. 40?
All right all of the climatologists here. Let's hear from the experts.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

So my whole life, and surely all of my ancestors...the transition from summer to fall has brought on just the right combination of air pressure and water temperature to develop tropical depressions, storms and hurricanes...but now its caused and/or bolstered by anthropomorphic climate change.

Im gonna make a fist and bring it down, then wiggle my fingers up simulating nuking the hurricane! Thatll fix it

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: CharlesT

Im gonna make a fist and bring it down, then wiggle my fingers up simulating nuking the hurricane! Thatll fix it

Yes sir, Follow trumps lead and we should all be safe from mother natures wrath.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 30-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Already a thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Already a thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is no comparison to the other thread. This is about the storm severity is less now than when they started tracking in 1949.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here's the Atlantic Hurricane Season Number/Severity Prediction for 2019.

From May 2019: time.com...

How are we doing thus far? Close to the predicted level of activity?

top topics

join