It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Tweets Sensitive Surveillance Image of Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: strongfp
I mean nice clear photos I guess.

But was this meant as an intimidating tactic or to just give away the whereabouts of a satellite taking photos of other nations?

Do you have any idea of the range of satellite imaging ?
How would that "give away" the whereabouts of a satellite ?
Intimidation ? - no
Poke - yes. "Look what we can see"

Sure they are far away, but it's not like they are constantly moving or anything.

Trump literally just handed our entire satellite surveillance network over to the world on a silver platter.

*Shakes fist*

Damn you orange man!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Department of Navy vs. Egan

The President, after all, is the "Commander in Chief...His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security...flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant.

Facts are a bitch.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Easy, time of day, clouds, there might be markers on the ground to show where shadows are pointing.

I'm no expert, but I think this tweet was meant to prove "we are watching". But then again, no expert, but I am sure all satellites are tracked to a certain extent, but this sort of information can easily give away a specific one.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I would like for him to Tweet out a zoomed-in satellite photo of Iran's grand mullah coming his hair in the morning before putting on his turban. That would freak out the murderous regime. No more sweet dreams at night for any of them.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Good point! Could have been a calculated release to let them and other nations know we can see everything you are doing at all times.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Easy, time of day, clouds, there might be markers on the ground to show where shadows are pointing.

I'm no expert, but I think this tweet was meant to prove "we are watching". But then again, no expert, but I am sure all satellites are tracked to a certain extent, but this sort of information can easily give away a specific one.

Which would cause Iran to retaliate by blasting the satellite out of orbit with one of their rockets?

But but...

LMFAO

edit on 30-8-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

This whole gawd dam view of the world stage looks so
familiar right now. Iran, China, Russia and a guy who so far
has made only a subtle reference to being the chosen one?

Is anyone else seeing this?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Which would cause Iran to retaliate by blasting the satellite out of orbit with one of their rockets?

But but...

LMFAO

Have you seen their military..."tugboats"....

Most people aren't aware, but not only can those terrorize the sea, but they can travel in space as well.
edit on 30-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What? Is America at war with Iran or something?

There's more threats to the us then just Iran you know.
edit on 30-8-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Our new SPACE FORCE will be watching their every move and have the ability to zap a person with a low-power laser beam, or turn up the intensity and take down an enemy missile.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This sooper dooper classified high res tweet takes the focus off who might have destroyed it...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The picture is actually a hacked image from a commandeered Iranian drone.

The drone is what caused the failed rocket 😎 🚬 🎱

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I would like for him to Tweet out a zoomed-in satellite photo of Iran's grand mullah coming his hair in the morning before putting on his turban. That would freak out the murderous regime. No more sweet dreams at night for any of them.

They may well could.
But that may be classified material

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

What? Is America at war with Iran or something?

Yeah , seems like our own FBI and CIA

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: carewemust

They may well could.
But that may be classified material

At least send the photo to the grand mullah meeting. Let them know what we're capable of, the same way Q-team had "sensitive" notices handed out at the funeral of George H.W. Bush.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Actually, as Jack says, the irony being that leftist screaming about a supposed "classified" image, yet cheer Comey for leaking actual classified material to the liberal media, go figure, huh?

Make up your damn minds lefties!
edit on 30-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth hurts.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
This sooper dooper classified high res tweet takes the focus off who might have destroyed it...

Our Cyber Warfare experts caused the Iranian rocket clamps to not let go of the missile. It ignited and exploded. President Trump is telling them, and the world, that America is not to be phuked with.

People forget (or most likely never knew) that Iran has killed thousands of Americans since the late 1970's. Obama sent them money as a reward. Hundreds of millions of dollars.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not sure it was the US. I thought maybe it was Israel with the US watching. That gives Trump deniability.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Google Earth is higher quality than this.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Actually, as Jack says, the irony being that leftist screaming about a supposed "classified" image, yet cheer Comey for leaking actual classified material to the liberal media, go figure, huh?

Make up your damn minds lefties!

Comey had 4 people declassify the relevant memos after it was learned that he leaked to the NY Times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join