It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Pm is an evil woman wishes death to Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm Last time I checked, a golf course and club isn't considered a human being. Stop being such a drama queen. I hope the hurricane levels the club too. Trump sucks. Doesn't mean I want innocent people to die, it just means I want Trump to suffer financially. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
lulz

no american gaf about some PM

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TemplarLoyalty

heh but you letting that mofo live rent free in yo head.

EH.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

For the 15 seconds it took to think about it and respond? ok. So what? lol. The people on the right constantly complain how liberals blow everything out of proportion and get "triggered" because we are "snowflakes" and thennnn they turn around and do the exact same thing whilst simultaneously ignoring the hypocrisy of it all. It's pathetic.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Not smart on Campbells part, but is it any less classy than many of Trumps remarks, such as ..I could shoot someone on the street and my fans will still love me, or go ahead, beat the crap out of that person, and I'll pay for the lawyer.

She was dumb for saying it, more of a 1 off.. he says dumb sh#t as a regular thing.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hollyweird and the liberal elite wish the same thing.

They want s recession under trump and even a terror attack.

They literally want Americans to suffer under so they can say it happend under trumps watch.

The crazy part is they have a lot of followers

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

These people activity wish harm towards the president, his family, and his estate.

Yeah, using their mind powers to control hurricanes.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Everyone focus!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.foxnews.com...

Former Canadian PM says she's 'rooting for a direct hit' of Hurricane Dorian on Mar-a-Lago

This is sickness. You can dislike the president and even Americans, but to openly wish death and destruction???
This is about as low and disgusting as it gets. Downright evil.

Hey people in Florida, i'm rooting for you! Hope the hurricane makes a turn or lessens and hope you and your loved ones are save and sound.

GOOD NEWS FOR MOST!

Dorian Downgraded to a Category 3 Storm: www.foxnews.com...

(Bad News for the HYPEsters and Doom-lovers...like Canada's former Prime Minister)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

bah... don't worry about her

She doesn't count anyways... no one elected her

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Im triggered. Im going to go kick the ever loving crap out of some Canadians. Im going to yell " Lets get drunk and eat chicken fingers" and see who comes running.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join