It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Pm is an evil woman wishes death to Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't think people understand how much support President Trump has in the U.S. and outside of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Trump is the most popular President since JFK and if he can't bring it, no one will. He's our last chance.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I don't think people understand how much support President Trump has in the U.S. and outside of it.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have to search very hard to find plenty of people who don't support him... both within the US and outside of it.

But, as they say, I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have to search very hard to find plenty of people who don't support him... both within the US and outside of it.

But, as they say, I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?

She shouldn't have squeaked then.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just love it when low-lives destroy themselves with Twitter. Twitter does have a real purpose.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

This is sickness.

I think it's quite amusing , she did't say Florida she said Mar a Lago.

Triggered ?

As if a storm Dorian's size can suddenly shrink down enough to just hit Mar a Lago. Wishing for Dorian to hit Mar a Lago is more or less wishing for everything in that area to get obliterated right along with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

As a Canadian outside of the US I support Trump. He's proving that right of center policy works and improves a standard of living. i'm ashamed that my country continually keeps itself lagging behind because we elect left of center governments both federally and provincially. Our current PM is a bloody embarassment... but he's really suffering in the polls right now, and lately more and more provinces are finally electing right of center governments. Thankfully it does appear like we are finally starting to wise up.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

Trump is the most popular President since JFK

By what metric?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Never heard of this P.M..Was she Prime Minister for longer than a month?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

By what metric?

Like in November 2016, Trump's popularity is not quantifiable.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

By what metric?

Like in November 2016, Trump's popularity is not quantifiable.-- carewemust

What he said.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So. Arm waving metric. Vague.

Bigly inauguration crowds and stuff. Got it.

Pretty far off topic, in any case.

edit on 8/31/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

yup..

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp i dont think the rich class will still be there but the lower working class who work there will be sad eh

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Seriously, do you guys actually interpret her tweet as wishing americans dead?!

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If you find it amusing, it suggests the person triggered is yourself.

What it suggests is that I understand it was meant as a joke not a desire.

a reply to: ketsuko

As if a storm Dorian's size can suddenly shrink down enough to just hit Mar a Lago. Wishing for Dorian to hit Mar a Lago is more or less wishing for everything in that area to get obliterated right along with it.

Do you take everything you read literally ?
She didn't "wish" anything on anybody it was said in jest , lighten up a bit.
edit on 31-8-2019 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This thread is a great example of the intolerance from leftist. Calling your hatred for someone "dark humor" is a bit disingenuous.

These people activity wish harm towards the president, his family, and his estate.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I really dont think this is an example of "dark humor." From what we have seen, SO much of the time there are very sincere and real feelings behind these statements.

"I hope you die and your home turned into rubble."
*Backlash Ensues*
"JayKay, it was just dark humor!"

That said, going for the ultra low-hanging fruit of pc policing the pc police, no matter how satisfying it might seem, leads to the same censorious bs that we fight against in the first place.

Its also pointless. Minds have been warped so thoroughly that blatant hypocrisy is not only accepted, but encouraged. Its doubleplusgood.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
despicable woman. i think a suitable punishment would be to drop her off in a rowboat in the path of the storm.

it really has been sad to see all the American and Canadian people that cheered this on. it proves not only that Trump Derangement Syndrome a very real thing. but also that some Canadians (and from what i have seen people around the world), equally suffer from it. just as many o f the same people practically worshipped Obama as some sort of god king. heck Canadian news has even been filled with Trump hate just as long as media in the US has. even preferring to write anti-Trump news instead of actual Canadian news. including important things like Trudeau's lack of ethics as well as his embarrassment to Canadians.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Hurricane Dorian is 50 miles wide. Sad I have to explain that hurricanes are big storms.

You don't get dark humour , do you ?

If it was humorous we could appreciate it. It was not clever, original, or humorous. It was an ill-conceived comment of a political has-been who may be virtue signaling to her peers. There is a competition amongst the narrow minded to see who can wish the worst on the President.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join