It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Pm is an evil woman wishes death to Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Former Canadian PM says she's 'rooting for a direct hit' of Hurricane Dorian on Mar-a-Lago

This is sickness. You can dislike the president and even Americans, but to openly wish death and destruction???
This is about as low and disgusting as it gets. Downright evil.

Hey people in Florida, i'm rooting for you! Hope the hurricane makes a turn or lessens and hope you and your loved ones are save and sound.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

She's obviously another shallow thinker.

Didn't she serve less than 1/2 a year as prime minister? She sounds like a loser who doesn't care about anything other than superfluous information.

Stay safe, Floridians!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Politicians … the lot of them, always blabbing before their brains can catch up.

I feel sorry for this lady. It is unfortunate, but at least now we know what she really thinks!

And then later she said she was being 'sarcastic'. Sarcastic? I would bet the only time she was being sarcastic was when she was saying she was being sarcastic hahahaha

edit on 30-8-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: added some

edit on 30-8-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: added the word later

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yea saw that floating by on facebook by some of my more "enlightened" relatives from up north, asked them so what about all the regular people that are about to get hammered.

Most were appropriately ashamed of not thinking about the regular people they claim to champion... a couple went well shouldn't live there.
Told those folks well aren't you compassionate ill pray for you, then I either got the 30 day block or defriended, dont know for certain and dont really care.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
She was never elected, and now you now why. She held the fonction when the PM resign. Good luck Florida, we wish you the best

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As an average Canadian, this is not a shared sentiment.

An evil thing to wish for. I apologize for this delusional moron.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Was talking with my family awhile ago about Trump and my mom said she hoped he'd get shot.

Something Id expect hear online, but my mom!?...lol..was in a state of disbelief for a moment.
edit on 30-8-2019 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

This is sickness.

I think it's quite amusing , she did't say Florida she said Mar a Lago.

Triggered ?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

This is sickness.

I think it's quite amusing , she did't say Florida she said Mar a Lago.

Triggered ?

Thing is, he wouldn't be there, but all the staff and guests would.....so it's still a sh!tty thing to say.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'm sure its well insured anyway... So I doubt a "direct hit" would be all that much of blow to Donald.

Admittedly though, Its a pretty vindictive comment to make.

edit on 30-8-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hah .. so she has no idea Mar a Lago is in Florida?

I guess morons are ubiquitous … since plenty of Americans don't know Toronto is in Canada *shrug*.

But two wrongs don't make a right!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, as distasteful as it was to say, she did specify a specific place, and to be fair Trump did start a tariff war with Canada, and told our current PM we would all suffer.

What's worse between those comments, the twisted evil intent, or hoping for a upper middle class / rich resort to fall apart?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hurricane Dorian is 50 miles wide. Sad I have to explain that hurricanes are big storms.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just so our southern brethren understand how Canadians feel about KC....

She was never voted in as Prime Minister by the population.

In her first and only attempt to be voted into power, she oversaw, arguably, the single largest loss of conservative votes in Canadian history.

She is unfit as a politician, specifically because her bluntness overrides her sensibilities.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

twitter.com...

I believe the expression is....too little, too late.

You don't get to apologize out of wishing death upon millions....which is the population levels in the areas she has willing, I don't care that it was sarcastically, wished harm upon.

link   

LOL!!! I had no idea Canada had ever even had a female PM, so important and noteworthy was this thot who is now trying to grasp a bit of delayed overtime on her 15 minutes of fame.

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Hurricane Dorian is 50 miles wide. Sad I have to explain that hurricanes are big storms.

You don't get dark humour , do you ?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm Canadian and I have no clue who the hell this extreme sufferer of TDS is nor do I have any desire to.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join