It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joker Rising - Awesome Fan Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Saw the trailer for the new Joker movie and it reminded me of an awesome Joker fan film a watched a couple of years back. It's one of the best, if not the best fan film I've ever seen. I went to give it another watch and was very happy to see they released a sequel about a month ago. The first is still better but the second was enjoyable. The gritty and realistic portrayal of criminals is what made the first so good imo, although the new Joker film doesn't look like it will hold much back either so I'm looking forward it.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I am chomping at the bit to see this one. Joaquin Phoenix could be the best ''character actor'' working today. His ability to emote is something else.

The Joker has been portrayed well in the past. Did you see the young actor playing in his youth on Gotham? Whooo, that was something.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yeah he played the part pretty well. I'm still sitting on the last season of Gotham, hopefully it manages to wrap up some of the plot. I'm actually more annoyed they cancelled Z Nation, there was something about that show I loved despite it being a bit weird.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Did you see the young actor playing in his youth on Gotham? Whooo, that was something.

I love the characters in Gotham. I also like that they used a couple of those guys to resemble the person who played a character in a previous movie.

For example... Gotham Joker (Jerome) appears to resemble and portray the persona of the Jack Nicholson Joker.

Another is how Selina Kyle looks so much like Michelle Pfeiffer's Selina in Keaton's Batman.

Though, I think Gotham's Joker played his character perfectly. Too bad they couldn't use the name "Joker".

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I don't watch much zombie stuff at all, but Z Nation just got me too. That bit about huge balls of collected zombies rolling around the wastelands was such a hoot.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I got hooked the first season with the kid thtat played the young Penguin. He was so offbeat I found him to be a perfect guess at how a young penguin would be. And Carol Kane as his old mother, Wow.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Robin Lord Taylor (guy who plays the Penguin), is a really great guy. He's pretty much exactly like that in real life. I've met him during a few different conventions, and he's as big a fanboy as the con-goers, LOL.... He still can't believe he gets paid to do this stuff. Just a super nice guy.

The guy who plays Harvey is too, he just started doing the con circuit, and he's just amazed to meet fans and as he puts it, put his kids through college...lol. Like Robin, he was running around getting pics with other celebs too!

We've actually met Bruce, Alfred, and Selena too, over the years, and really enjoy the show. All of them are really nice people, and the actress who plays Selena is just adorable (even with a shaved head at the time, for some role or another)....

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

10/10

Wow that was excellent ChaoticOrder best film i have seen in a while and it put the big boys to shame with the budget well impressed and of to watch the next one

edit on 4/10/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Just watched the joker 2019 tonight
2/10 at most and i had high hopes for it
why so sad just watch it and find out

The movie at the top is miles better

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What an amazing movie. I just loved the character. Had high hope from the movie and it delivered the same.

top topics

join