It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeletons of 227 victims unearthed at world's largest child sacrifice site

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Experts believe the children, who were aged between four and 14, were sacrificed by the Chimú culture to placate the gods as rains and floods caused by the El Niño weather pattern battered the Peruvian coastline.

“This is the biggest site where the remains of sacrificed children have been found,” chief archaeologist Feren Castillo told AFP on Tuesday. “There isn’t another like it anywhere else in the world.”

Experts believe the children were sacrificed by the Chimú culture to appease the El Niño phenomenon

Skeletons have cuts on the breastbones and the rib cages are dislocated. This may indicate the hearts of the children were being removed as part of the ritual. I think the "experts" could be wrong about why the children were being sacrificed.

edit on 30-8-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Absolutely horrifying! I can't in my wildest imagination comprehend anyone sacrificing a child or even an adult in some superstitious ritual.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I agree 100%

Pure evil

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I agree 100%

Pure evil

originally posted by: Night Star

Absolutely horrifying! I can't in my wildest imagination comprehend anyone sacrificing a child or even an adult in some superstitious ritual.

You should examine the history of your ancestors more closely, chances are there's numerous tales of murder and sacrifice all over the place, and it was normality for the time.

The fact we're all here is testament to the brutality of our ancestors

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"What a waste of a good child."
- one of the steins(lets go with weinstein on this one).

Jokes aside, humans are stupid....good thing we've come so far since then....

edit on 30-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I think the "experts" could be wrong about why the children were being sacrificed.

If it wasn't to "placate the gods", why do you think they did it?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So many scriptures repeat not to sacrifice your children as the "gods" who demanded this were demons.
Deuteronomy 12:31
You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way, for every abominable thing that the Lord hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods.

…20You must not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife and thus defile yourself with her. 21 You must not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. 2 2 You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination.…

Leviticus 18:21

Long list
www.openbible.info...
edit on 30-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

(post by Mark08 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Along the shores of Israel's Mediterranean coast, in the ancient seaport of Ashkelon, archaeologist Ross Voss made a gruesome find. While exploring one of the city’s sewers, he discovered a large number of small bones. Initially, the bones were believed to be chicken bones. However, it was later discovered that the bones were actually human –infant bones from the Roman era. With the remains amounting to more than 100 babies, it was the largest discovery of infant remains to date.

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Imagine how large the planned Parenthood mass child grave would be.

Well considering they are "a bundle of cells to no more than a few inches long" and no bones, not much left would there be.
These kids were in fear and likely suffered while calling to Mommy and Daddy who decided to have them burned.
edit on 30-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If a child cried when being carried along the ritual path, it was sacrificed.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
"What a waste of a good child."
- one of the steins(lets go with weinstein on this one).

Jokes aside, humans are stupid....good thing we've come so far since then....

Oh the irony is strong with this one,

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I think the "experts" could be wrong about why the children were being sacrificed.

If it wasn't to "placate the gods", why do you think they did it?

Closer to what SeaWorthy touched on above. I really don't know, except for it was evil and I would bet it was done for evil and not for good.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You're right. It was evil and so were their "gods" back in the day, they just didn't realize how they were being deceived.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

You're right. It was evil and so were their "gods" back in the day, they just didn't realize how they were being deceived.

The same "gods" are still being worshiped. Even our leaders sacrifice to their idol in Bohemian Grove and this is not their best kept secret.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Did they dig up Epstein's Ranch and Island already?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Let's hope you don't read about the god of the christian bible or put faith in him. Killed lot's of people. Men, women and children. Even let his servants send women as sex offerings which turned into sexual rapes and murder. Judges 19:22-26 depicts when members of the tribe of Benjamin GANG RAPED a "concubine," concubines are basically sex slaves. Everyone in this scenario always thinks they are 'doing right in god's eye's,' but in reality they are following their own ways. That is because the god of the Bible is a farce and he is a figment of the Bible author's imagination and of a delusional ancient society.

That does not mean their isn't a higher intelligence. It means read your bible. If you don't believe in the Bible, thats fine. But know it so that you can spread the gospel against crooked and evil religions of the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Did they dig up Epstein's Ranch and Island already?

When they do this site is sure to lose the title of "largest child sacrifice site". Though I doubt that will be made public.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

You're wasting your time reading the Bible if you're not going to take the time to research and understand what's been written. Those verses in Judges 19 said that rape was committed by the "sons of Belial". The woman was called a concubine because she had engaged in adulterous sex while she was married. The book of Judges are all about ways to judge sin and crimes in a day when Israel didn't have any appointed judges. Your "higher intelligence" isn't helping you.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Think it isn't going on today?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join