It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DEEP STATE is too powerful for TRUMP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Also, I love how you casually laugh at the fact of real world crimes and not "locking her up" for it.

I was just pointing out as per the OP, how trump makes campaign promises and is totally impotent when confronted by the deep state.

Apparently the Orange man isn't as bad as he lead us to believe if he's scared to indite Hilldog.

edit on 30-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Your words saddens my soul... I so agree with what your saying and find myself having pity on those much younger then I.. God have mercy on the weak and feeble minded. This is all by design and makes me sick knowing we have been conquered and enslaved.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How do you make a 99 whole?

Kill the 1%

Boom boom..

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Trump is part of the deep state. Apparently, he doesn't know anything about Wikileaks, right?

The orange man is fooling you guys, playing you all the way . fkinell, Murican are in cookoo land! Wake up!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I have been in war. What about you hot shot?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Deetermined

I have been in war. What about you hot shot?

What does that have to do with you not wanting to be a part of any future solution? You're still not answering my question on how you think all of this could have been avoided so another war wouldn't be necessary.

If you want to say you did your part and you're done, fine, but how do you know the rest of us didn't do ours? How could it have been avoided? The corrupt are deceiving. Look at McCain and Romney.

As for me, I'm a woman who never would have passed to make in into the military if I wanted to

edit on 30-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

When we put our full trust in a man, any man, we will always be let down.

We are having the same problems as the Israelites had in ancient Israel. We have turned away from our first love. We have become stubborn, belligerent, self serving, and idolatress.

We do know in our heart of hearts, exactly what to do, in order to turn around America, and the rest of the world.

Here is the one and only answer to our troubles:

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

We are having the same problems as the Israelites had in ancient Israel. We have turned away from our first love. We have become stubborn, belligerent, self serving, and idolatress.

We do know in our heart of hearts, exactly what to do, in order to turn around America, and the rest of the world.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Thank you for the beautiful message. It touched my heart. I often ask God to help me be humble and meek but the animal inside wants to roar. It is hard for a warrior to be meek and humble.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow, that link is the best information I've seen on the topic in ages.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Outstanding response. Thanks for that. You must be channeling Johnathan Cahn.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

My first post hit on lobbyists. Let me decide where 5-10% of my tax dollars go. Give me a list of non essential services and let me choose. If we get to choose then the lobbyists can't lobby. They have to accept what they get. Now, they can beg and plead to me but it's futile. My money would not be going to any welfare programs, abortions, PBS, NPR or any other waste of tax dollars. I will designate it for border enforcement, Veterans and if those start failing I will put it towards something else.
edit on 30-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but just because the Deep State has such power, voting is still important....for us to have any chance.

If people stop voting, the Deep State DOES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No ifs, ands, or buts.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
The whole issue in Government or even religion, is people expecting an outside savior. This all could be turned around in a day, IF people cared enough to put an end to it. That requires losing it all potentially. Your job, etc. I do not advocate violence at all, I mean if everyone just stopped playing the game, it would have to change.

Your outside saviours will probably have to be the Chinese because that is what the MSM hates the most. No one is going to accept American system, not even India. If the whole world ignites then jobs are pretty much useless at this point anyways.

(post by makemap removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No , it's Not . Most of them Will be in Jail SOON..........

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: MetalThunder

Public employee's don't constitute a secret shadow government, to make it appear so the article you linked introduces a non-governmental factor, Freemasonry, and indeed such pervasive influence has to be considered a secret shadow factor but it isn't the state, if that is the influence of concern why not just name that?

Also if the Deep State is Masonic then Trump has never criticized this and therefore has no interest in taking down that Deep State.

So entertain me.... Freemasons need a little humility .. far greater things than them... What makes them special

They don't intimidate me in the least lol

I belong to the brotherhood of humanity.. not some self absorbed cult

Bring it and don't forget your apron

edit on 8302019 by MetalThunder because: On the ready a hole

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Dp lol
edit on 8302019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is that we let unelected officials and beaurocracy bury our republic. Money runs the US. Nothing short of assassinations on a mass scale will end that. And I don't see that happening anytime soon. Quite frankly, I'd see it as one crappy cabal replacing another crappy cabal.

With government propaganda in full force, we'll be fighting each other for quite some time before the people responsible are brought to justice... If they ever are.

Strap in my fellow Americans, we're about to take a very tumultuous ride. It's gonna hurt no matter what.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

There's no such thing as the Deep State it's an illusion to prevent discussion of the actual malevolent influence and control, you can moan about the Deep State all day long but state the truth enjoy the ban.

Truth

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up....

Hell yeah!!
Who we talkin about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join