It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DEEP STATE is too powerful for TRUMP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
First let me say I am/was a TRUMP fan. For almost three years I have hoped TRUMP would be able to drain the swamp and put the deep state into prison but as we have recently seen traitor and deep state agent AG BARR refuses to prosecute COMEY even though the facts show COMEY did in fact break the law. The State department, FBI and DOJ still have powerful deep state players that TRUMP and his administration cannot stop.

Many ATS members say COMEY and others will not go to prison and now I see this is true. None of them will face prison. This is nothing more than a dog and pony show for the American people designed to divide the country.

For decades the MSM, U.S. government, and its allies have been planning the fall of the U.S. and its constitution. Well, folks it is here. The U.S. has fallen. Now I no longer care what happens. I clearly see this is a waste of time. No longer am I supporting any political side or politician. They can all go to hell. Everyone of them are liars and thieves. When they move their lips nothing but lies come out.

When the streets of USA are filled with dead Americans and blood running into the sewers, remember it was your fault as Americans. Your cowardice to take charge and yet remain silent shows your true character. America deserves what is coming.....WAR. WAR on its native ground and I will be NO part of it. It did not have to come to this but it cannot be stopped. Anyone who does not now see this needs to take off their rose colored glasses and see the truth.

TRUMP is a good man in my eyes but I no longer trust the TRUMP administration or any U.S. politician. I will never vote again because it does not matter because the DEEP STATE will win. The only way USA has any chance would be if God personally interferes but he will not.

Even if TRUMP wins, the deep state will still be here controlling the MSM and half of the American people and this will lead to civil war. The TRUMP administration is falling apart, its enemies are stronger and they will overcome.

If this was the 1800's we might have a chance but not anymore. That time has passed.

As a disabled military Veteran I am ASHAMED of my government and what it has become.

This will be my last political thread.

God do NOT save America. It isn't worth it.

Good luck

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Personally I think it's going to take hindsight for people to realize that Trump panders just like every other president we had. I was extremely skeptical of him promising the moon to his base while he was campaigning, and personally given the alternative (status quo establishment), I was willing to take the gamble.

But he used strong rhetoric and still does at his rallies. The more his term unfolds, it just appears he's a mediocre president... Not horrible, not great.

Not to drone on, but I think he's a showman who saw how Obama captivated his base, and he's doing the same.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
In 2007 Kim Clement prophesied that Trump would be president and that he would win a 2nd term. If that happens, perhaps it is a God wink and you can reconsider at that point.

Some of the atrocities as of late- I’m wondering if it is divine that they are being allowed to happen so that people will have the opportunity to wake up due to it being undeniable.

Thank you for your service. Your anger can be channeled to wake others. Start a YouTube channel and PM me the link. Start a blog and spread your truth. I support citizen journalists now. It’s the only place to find truth and unsanitized information.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Once again it seems that the ‘good guys’ only win in the movies, not in the real world.

I guess that’s why movies are so popular.

Saving the world? Only happens in fantasies or in ‘history’ class. When you study more, you realize that we didn’t really ‘save the world’, we just muscled our way to the top so we could write the history books.

edit on 30-8-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The whole issue in Government or even religion, is people expecting an outside savior. This all could be turned around in a day, IF people cared enough to put an end to it. That requires losing it all potentially. Your job, etc. I do not advocate violence at all, I mean if everyone just stopped playing the game, it would have to change.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

There's no such thing as the Deep State it's an illusion to prevent discussion of the actual malevolent influence and control, you can moan about the Deep State all day long but state the truth enjoy the ban.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Agree with you 100%.

The laws only apply to average or poor people. Rich or powerful can blatantly publicly break the law repeatedly and nothing will be done. That's just as bad as the deep state controlling the govt.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Not voting for Trump is voting for a Democrat, unraveling the deep state, if it is possible, is going to take more than 3 years to get done right, there are a whole lot of ducks that need to be in a row for that one.

Either way Trump has already saved America for a generation thanks to his SC appointments, don't you want to see who he has replace RBG?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

There's no such thing as the Deep State it's an illusion to prevent discussion of the actual malevolent influence and control, you can moan about the Deep State all day long but state the truth enjoy the ban.

M'kay LoL

Secret Shadow Government

The secret "shadow" government is the large organisational network which operates alongside the officially elected and appointed government of the United States of America. Just as with the official government, the secret government has functional branches.

De Nile isn't only in Egypt

edit on 8302019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Your header says it all. 100% correct unconditionally. And I'm a avid trump supporter.

So how to overcome this obvious fact? Well it couldn't be any simpler!!!!!!!

Every last person must peacefully unite in one particular state and refuse to budge until gov is completely dissolved and new trusted individuals whoever they may be are put in key skeletal staff positions of absolute necessity until gov is both revamped and reformed.

Clearly alot more logistics involved but that unfortunately is THE ONLY way the country can be taken back.

Very very very simple but who's really going to commit? - near noone in comparison to numbers totality.

Thus- we deserve everything we get as we're weak, useless, ignorant, decieved but to name a few - you know exactly who they want us to be.

Humanity makes me puke - constantly bitchin and moanin but negligent in action, courage, unity but more importantly the BIG PICTURE, which means looking past your noses.

You may be disabled by your admission but your powers of perception seem to be running true.

So how do you get a whole country to meet in one state with tents and BBQ's in toe with complete understanding that silent peaceful protest is the only course of action. No chanting, no demands other than disolve all current gov representatives?

Well thats easy to they gave us the tech.

Didn't they.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

Not voting for Trump is voting for a Democrat, unraveling the deep state, if it is possible, is going to take more than 3 years to get done right, there are a whole lot of ducks that need to be in a row for that one.

Either way Trump has already saved America for a generation thanks to his SC appointments, don't you want to see who he has replace RBG?

TRUMP selected FBI director WRAY and look what he is doing.... fighting the U.S. government investigations by not releasing documents. He is protecting the FBI and its agents NOT the American people.

WRAY is another deep state agent.

edit on 30-8-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Stay strong and keep faith!!!

In this day and age one would almost think that justice isn't for all anymore or one can't say what he thinks or feels.

Is that a country in which you'd want to life?

Let me ask you a question. In the +300 years your nation was build on the idea that all men are created equal and through hard work, trade and helping each other out in times of need was that done as democrats or as republicans?

And when foreign powers threaten your freedom or ideals, is that because you're a democrate or a republican?

No, it's because you are Americans. Free americans!!

In the eyes of all those who threaten your ideals America is too powerful, too rich but most of all too free...

Free to live how you choose, free to worship the God you choose and where no leader is more important than the country itself.

Others don't want you to have that freedom, they fear that freedom and most of all that you are prepared to lay down your lives for that freedom!!

You paid for that freedom with your own blood and I ask you, was that democrate blood or was that republican blood? It was American blood!

America, a country you build with your hands, with your sweat and tears. In the villages, the cities, the harbors and the fields...

You can only protect your freedom if you are willing to protect that of others. That is the connection between those 50 stars and 13 stripes in your flag.

Your freedom is my freedom. A freedom that I will defend to my last breath.

I believe America will prevail and unite.

Peace
edit on 30-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Trump has selected and brought forth two new Supreme court justices and one of them is already leaning to the left and voting with the left on occasion.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Public employee's don't constitute a secret shadow government, to make it appear so the article you linked introduces a non-governmental factor, Freemasonry, and indeed such pervasive influence has to be considered a secret shadow factor but it isn't the state, if that is the influence of concern why not just name that?

Also if the Deep State is Masonic then Trump has never criticized this and therefore has no interest in taking down that Deep State.
edit on 30-8-2019 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Trump has selected and brought forth two new Supreme court justices and one of them is already leaning to the left and voting with the left on occasion.

That's called a moderate. Moderates can be pretty cool, if not borerline sweet sometimes

This might blow your mind, but only around 25~ of the country is republicans, so sometimes it's good to have someone who sees that when deciding on laws/constitutional matters.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
My only criteria is whoever offers me the lowest tax rate. This time it was Trump and he did deliver on his promise. I will never understand why anyone would vote for someone who increases their taxes. Tax dollars basically go into a bottomless hole. So much fraud and waste. If people keep more of their income that money bounces around the economy on average 5-6 times. The money grows, new businesses start, new jobs...meh.

I think the main reason is Americans, in general, are financially feeble minded. Something like 70% live damn near paycheck to paycheck. They don't save, invest and scoff at living below their means. I see dirt poor people with iphones, hefty cable TV bills, loading up their grocery cart with soda, chips...and the worse part; these people are voting.

The Federal Government is a reflection of these people unfortunately. There are some ways to fix it, like letting citizens choose where some of their tax money goes. If people could choose where say 5% of their tax dollars go from a list of non essential services it would be a big improvement for society. One could select border defense and scratch Plan Parenthood, PBS, NPR etc. This can't happen though because people are too dumb to demand it.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I too have been awakened to the inability of Trump to 'Drain the Swamp'... and Its' root cause is because All the supporting actors are in some degree, in concert with the Deep State or One of the Factions thereof.

(note that my 'signature' has substantially changed in 2019, to ultimately Drop any favorable view of #45)

I would caution the OP author to not quit voting… as you would be drawing attention to yourself & basically superimposing a 'crosshair' on Your chest...making you a logical victim -to-the-Culling-to-take-place-soon
instead---you should seek to go under-cover and be of support to the Resistance against the fascists/progressive elites

the coming 'social credit score' will grade you on your voter participation
and limited resource usage will be rationed out according to your rating...

I too am disabled vet (albeit, non-service connected)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Sadly I think you're right and might have noticed one of
my posts previous to your thread. It's a ruff gawd damn roller
coaster ride isn't it. Next up the Antichrist.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What did y'all think? The deepstate can't be beaten by one candidate.

However, you're all forgetting what Trump, AT THE VERY LEAST, did.

EXPOSE THE DEEPSTATE.

Before, when joining ATS, we all talked about the "TPTB" and the Deepstate, but was always casually dismissed and forgetten many times.

Now, here, we have a POTUS who has spotlighted the real deepstate, the American people NOW SEE IT.

The deepstate is a recognizable term and rightfully associated with shady people like McCabe and Comey.

Y'all want JAIL TERMS, but the dude arresting these clowns are brows, like one big club, lol.

The best we could ever hope for has happened, in the Trump era.

Look at all of you, pitiful, crying about arresting these dudes.

They've been disgraced on national TV.

Stripped of their credentials and positions.

Credibility ruined and IG report about them damning.

The Deepstate spotlighted, like a deer in the headlights.

As far as I can tell, I'm, we, are still winning and once again, while the perps are still free, they've been marked.

I'm good with that.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I think it's too soon to tell, on paper he seems like just the guy to take down the deep state
"In 1993, Mr. Wray joined the international law firm of King & Spalding LLP, where he spent a total of almost 17 years practicing law in the area of government investigations and white-collar crime. At the time of his nomination to be FBI Director, Mr. Wray was chair of the firm’s Special Matters and Government Investigations Practice Group."

<<   2  3  4 >>

join