It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump admits Fox News works for him in tweet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: JustJohnny

I suppose you think he said he was the #in messiah too?

He did recently say that he is the chosen one.

Yep , chosen by the US citizens to be President of The United States of America .
Makes sense.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Another out of context quote ripped and twisted.
Keep on trying.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is the best the left has. They have no policy, no leaders, and no intelligence. The Trump train in 2020 is gonna be packed.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
www.google.com...

I really don’t have time to fill out an appropriate OP, but did not see this story posted..

Not super surprising considering ATS is well over 50% trump sycophants ..

Well after Fox News committed the unforgivable sin of reporting on trumps trade fiasco and how it is hurting the economy.. trump got mad and actually tweeted the truth for once!!!

“Trump tweeted that "Fox isn't working for us anymore" in a series of tweets in which he also said the network of "promoting the Democrats through their DNC Communications Director, spewing out whatever she wanted with zero pushback by anchor, @SandraSmithFox."

And all the Fox News hosts are butt hurt because trump told on them lol...

I can hardly blame Trump, for ragging on Faux News. It IS Mainstream Media, and is now run by left leaning billionaires (Murdoch's kids).

That said, I don't want any media outlet to give ANY President a pass. I just want them to tell the f*****g facts!

NONE of them do anymore. Take any critical policy issue facing the U.S., and you can bet mainstream media is obfuscating the facts, and delivering a well crafted approved narrative.

Faux does it less than others... but it is sometimes just as insufferable as MSNBS (MSNBC) Cowardly News Network, and the other mains.

FWIW... I watch Hannity, despite the fact that he drives me a bit crazy. Hannity is about the only place I can see John Solomon and Sara Carter, Joe DiGenova... etc... so I have to put up with Hannity's hyperbole.

Nothing against Hannity personally... he's just "hyper-ambient". All of modern news now, is pretty insufferable.

They constant beat the "Breaking News" drum... and it's completely transparent. All news is breaking news when it first happens... not every story is worthy of the breaking news treatment though.

Anyway... many of Trumps policies are supported by "simple arithmetic" and sound logic. But we are in a world now that doesn't value reality or facts... merely presentation.

That's why Obama was so popular, despite his signing documents allowing Central American "disappearings" of Americans without due process, as well as killing Americans and their children without due process, and DCI and DNI that were engaging in illegal surveillance of their political enemies.

Obama was "slick", to those attenuated to "talk is more important than actions crowd"... i.e., those who LOVE their Bread and Circuses

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

They believe in Biden's Truths over Facts !!

🤣 🤣

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You are on point, this is like "the emperors now clothes" but in real life.

The fluoride has clearly worked on the american population.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of Trump but clearly he wasn't alluding to Fox being on his payroll, come on now.

Claims like this, twisting words around and using your pretzel as a "Gotcha!" is better left for the small minded.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The vast majority of jokes are funny because they are true....

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yep , chosen by the US citizens to be President of The United States of America .
Makes sense.

He actually said that he is chosen to take on China, economically.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Another out of context quote ripped and twisted.
Keep on trying.

The context of it is about China and its unfair economic practices concerning the US. He did say he is the chosen one to deal with China. However, he did say it. That's all I'm saying.
edit on 30-8-2019 by lostbook because: Add

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Good god man you posted this knowing it was a total fail.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I think it's more of an admission that Fox were pushing his agenda but have become more critical , the Murdoch's work for no man other than the Murdoch's.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The majority of Fox newscasts in recent years, have been unfair and unbalanced, in favor of D.J.T. and his favorite brainwashed Trumpian yes-men.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Obviously it was one of the jokes that wasn’t true .

Which proves another adage .

“Some people can’t take a joke” lol

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Makes sense.

He actually said that he is chosen to take on China, economically.

youtu.be...

Yep , as being chosen to do his duty as President of the United States of America , a President has to "take on" many difficult responsibilities.
Don't you have to "take on" many responsibilities ?
I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join