It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Personal Assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, Steps Down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Another excellent post that sums up the situation perfectly! Democrats on their way down, and are trying to hurt as many people as they can.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Another excellent post that sums up the situation perfectly! Democrats on their way down, and are trying to hurt as many people as they can.

Are you blaming MsMadeleine Westerhout leaving trumps WH on the Democrats?
edit on 29-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Suppose its better than kneeling down.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: carewemust

Are you blaming MsMadeleine Westerhout leaving trumps WH on the Democrats?

Nah.. the blame should be placed on her because she's a snitch and needed fired.

What we were actually talking about is what the left does to everyone that doesn't think like them... particularly anyone employed by Orange Man Bad.

Own it sweety.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Omg. Every post is something 'left'

Remarkable

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Sounds like she was not allowed to go back to the whitehouse because she was telling reporters things she was not allowed to tell them. Not classified material, but personal material that a person in her job is not allowed to disclose because of the agreement of her employment. I do not understand why she was not just fired imediately.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Remarkable

Not much into current events, I see...

Congrats to you for that!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Remarkable

Grandma always said , "if the shoe fits , wear it"

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
"Resign or be terminated"

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So what? Is the idea here to elicit a little schadenfreude from the TDS set?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Having an off-the-record dinner with multiple reporters is a sure recipe for disaster with someone's employment. Especially when the off-the-record becomes a published a report by those same reporters. Why she decided to trust those reporters I have no idea.

A set of very poor decisions by her cost her the job.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Having an off-the-record dinner with multiple reporters is a sure recipe for disaster with someone's employment. Especially when the off-the-record becomes a published a report by those same reporters. Why she decided to trust those reporters I have no idea.

Perhaps she knew exactly what she was doing and using it as a plan to bail on the WH like a lot of other trumps staff.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

"Violated trust and protocol" and "Will not be allowed to return to the White House" does NOT sound like someone "stepped down" or "resigned," it sounds a lot more like she was fired from her position...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Remarkable

...because those posts are not right.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

was fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, and that the president did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.

Link

I'm not so sure about the former comment, especially about Ivanka, but I can completely believe the latter.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

was fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, and that the president did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.

Link

I'm not so sure about the former comment, especially about Ivanka, but I can completely believe the latter.

trump has always had a difficult time with leaks coming from the WH. I don't think Tiffany is fat, I even thought Sarah was kinda cute, she gone as well.

edit on 31-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I'm completely baffled. Why in the world would she do this? This is insanity, PURE INSANITY. Has everyone lost their mind? I am gobsmacked right now reading about this. Did she somehow think her meeting would be a secret forever and ever? Was losing her job worth it? Did she leak classified information? Who initiated the off the record meeting?

So many questions.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

trump has always had a difficult time with leaks coming from the WH.

True.

I even thought Sarah was kinda cute,

Vomit. Major vomit.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

" Trump’s Personal Assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, Steps Down"

Of Course , some Totally Uninformed Desk Jockey with No Personal Life to Speak of is Just Going to Try and Read Something into this News Story that is Just Not Freakin' There . Knock Yourself Sir/Madam/ Whatever .............

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What the heck is a working vacation? The term is an oxymoron.

Unfortunate that this girl had loose lips. She was there from the original RNC crew that included Reince Priebus.

Poor Tiffany seems to be the female Eric in the family. No voice, no place.
Ivanka is obviously numero uno spawn. Then reluctantly Don Jr.

Wonder where Baron will fall in the hierarchy when he is old enough.

Of course trump had to issue that not so veiled threat about NDAs saying of course he trusts her.
but.
To be continued...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join