It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why use my powers for good. . . . thinking about joining the dark side

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Noooooo not greed

burn in hell you will,you greedy siner.

You crack me up

lol

Have one for me as well.

NC

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's started. . . .

This morning I went to the local convenience shop and got a coffee.

I took two creamers. . . . . and I only needed one.

The evil is strong within me now.

It's worse than we thought.
You'll need to be nuked from orbit.

...it's the only way to be sure.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Most definitely.

The steady part is hard all the same, well after a few beers anyhoo.

People are indeed crazy, but then again, to be sane, in an insane world, is simply counterproductive at best.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: pronto

mate you need to remember/realise
the earth has no gravity

Try knocking back 9 pints of Tetleys followed by a dodgy kebab on a late Friday night somewhere in North Yorkshire back in 1986.

The earth had gravity that evening... to the extent that even my face was glued to the pavement...

Never again...

Lags

your a pisspot lags lol
good thing you had a skin full or you may have hurt yourself and made a dentist rather rich

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

mate you need to remember/realise
the earth has no gravity

Try knocking back 9 pints of Tetleys followed by a dodgy kebab on a late Friday night somewhere in North Yorkshire back in 1986.

The earth had gravity that evening... to the extent that even my face was glued to the pavement...

Never again...

Lags

your a pisspot lags lol
good thing you had a skin full or you may have hurt yourself and made a dentist rather rich

The next morning was not fun and yep... One of my front teeth was broken and ended up having to be crowned.

Ahhh the 80s “sighs”

Glad I’m an old codger now... One pint and I’d be visiting the bog all evening!

Lags

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I'm sorry you are feeling so let down by Trump's Justice Department DB.

If people would stop getting their little digs in all the time, that would help as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Congrats, DB. You got the pontifictors to pontificate more pontificating. Everyone on here is a friggin' expert. Thanks a lot--NOT.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well. . . I did say I was going to be evil, so there is that.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Only those that seek evil are devoured by it.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

With the latest story about Comey and the DOJ not pursuing criminal actions, it has disillusioned me to the point where I'm actually thinking about joining the dark side.

I get it. I can completely understand where that's coming from. But I'll suggest a little more patience, grasshopper. The final lines have yet to be written and there's some major accountability headed toward this situation. This has been in the works for a while, and rather than just picking off the low hanging fruit, it has to be accomplished in a deliberate and methodical way to not let the true perpetrators skate.

We're talking about a conspiracy so big, it hasn't even been referred to that way in the media (since the media is a player, IMO). Deep State, the DOJ, the Executive branch, the media, and unless you have a way to throw the net over all of it at the same time, a lot of those fish are going to escape.

Remember the old saw about the two bulls looking at the cows at the bottom of the hill and the young one said, "Hey, let's run down the hill and have our way with a couple of those cows!" The older bull looked at him and said, "Let's walk down and get them all."

Tick tock.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

You're right of course . I will try harder to not succumb to my trite nature. Thank you for your patience.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Blaine91555

Ummm, how do you drink baby-blood?

It mixes well with Kentucky Bourbon. We here on the left call it a Hillbilly Sangria. Come join us!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Comey is innocent, it was just another conspiracy by the far right like the nunez memo or benghazi or emails.

All nothing burgers every time.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

With the latest story about Comey and the DOJ not pursuing criminal actions,

See...You are upset about the outcome, when you should be upset about the huge BS narrative you were fed that led you to believe that Comey could, would or should be charged with anything.

Until you get that part of the problem, no relief is to be had. Your faith in identity-politics propagandists is your source of pain and affirmation all-in-one.

Give it a week and move on to the next "Breaking!! Sean Hannity sources say XXXX Liberal will be indicted!!!"

edit on 30-8-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Lower blood pressure?
edit on 30-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

new hillary emails found!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
Comey is innocent, it was just another conspiracy by the far right like the nunez memo or benghazi or emails.

All nothing burgers every time.

Right..

It's wild. It's like someone falling for the same trick..over..and over...and over...and over...and constantly getting the slap across the back of the head and never learning.

Rule 1: If FOX News tells you Non-Right-Winger XXX is a demon...BELIEVE THEM...don't think, just believe.
Rule 2: When Fox News tells you all the laws that Non-Right-Winger XXX broke and how they secretly conspired to destroy America...BELIEVE THEM...don't think, just believe.
Rule 3: When Talking head on Fox News tells you they heard from so and so who knows an anonymous source that Non-Right-Winger XXX is going to be charged and go to jail for life, BELIEVE THEM...CELEBRATE...It's comming!....don't think...just believe.

Rule 4: When none of that pans out...DON'T COMPLAIN...Don't question the facts or premise of what you were told...be silent and wait for the next Non-Right-Winger XXX Fox tells you is plotting to destroy America...

Then repeat suppression of critical thinking starting with Rule #1

Endless loop....Bill Clinton, Pres. Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Valarie Jarret, Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Andrew McCabe, Christopher Wray, James Comey..sure I missed a bunch...but who cares, forget about it, wait for the next one and follow RULE # 1 and go from there.

Fine Print: On rare occasion this loop will overheat lesser brains into believing they live in a world where imagined injustice is ever-present and may result in extremist right wing action, potentially causing loss of innocent life and property, possibly at large scale, Fox News and similar entities assumes no liability for it's audiences inability to be skeptical. Our mission is to maximize advertisers profits through demographically precise targeted advertising that is best served by full exploitation of identity-politics associated viewership.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Only those that seek evil are devoured by it.

There's another one.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

When you dance with the devil, who leads?

Well Tom Petty will speak for some of us that won't back down. You can stand me up at the gates of Hell but I want back down. Yes I know whats right, I got just one light. In a world that keeps on draggin me around but I won't back down.

edit on 30-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ETA: I Shall Tell Thee A Lie... As It Is My Nature, My Political Stance, My Religious Preference, And My Duty As An American Citizen...

FYI: The Grass May Appear Greener On That Side... BUT!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join