It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And just like that, society has collectively moved past the Epstein case.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, darn, we didn't get our public spectacle hanging to get off on. No watching in awe at Epstein twisting in the wind. Of course, maybe he's still alive, so the conspiracy theories will live on forever. And oh, no! Nobody got that nameless royal for screwing a 17 year old. Oh was she 16? My bad! Look at her picture and tell me you wouldn't do her if you got the chance. Don't worry, she's writing a tell-all book and is already shopping it to publishers. You'll get to read all the salacious details and make her rich besides. (BTW, Mary, mother of Jesus was likely 14 or so when he was born. Yup. God is a pedpohile.)

WOW. Why so angry about the OP? Why are you so opposed to getting answers about a situation that had anomalies all over it? You're ok with the way the elites and people in the upper eschelons of governemnt seem to have a different set of rules than the rest of us? You're totally cool with how easily society is manipulated by the media? What's your problem here?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceRegent
Yes everyone did get answers and lots of further information , like pages and pages of Court Documents unsealed the day he was bumped . Why do people say oh boo hoo it was all for nothing , oh the elites are too powerful ? No they're not . They're in fear of the fifth estate . The internet is giving a jolly good cold sweat in other words .

Defeatists declaring their defeatism - that's just the sort of countermeasure ... unless it's just the easily defeatable feeling defeated . Either way , get a grip

Nobody goes 'Boo hoo' fo rtarters. They are more likely going 'Grrrr.'
Picture a mushroom. Epstein is a mushroom. It got picked or stomped on or whatever. Meanwhile all around, other mushrooms are still growing. Now if you know about fungi you'll know that they are all connected underground to a mycelium, which can span up to 4 miles underground.

We were hoping that everyone knew that one mushroom doesn't grow by itself and that if you pick one, nothing will happen to the actual body underground, hence we hoped that they would start digging up the ground and getting the main fruiting body into the open.

That was what we were hoping for but we have now learned that we are actually run by fungi. That they crush one and happily keep on growing. We could cut the others off if we knew exactly who they were [which was denied to us thanks to the suicide]. We also can't just dig up the ground [i.e eliminate everyone in power through courts] because we have no legal means, no exact evidence and even if we had, look at what happens to those fighting the big guys.

We still like to hope that we live in a civilised society where justice can be had through the available channels and our eyes have been opened to the fact that this is no longer a possibility for any of us in this case of child trafficking.

Plus this particular mycelium is just one of many on this Earth.

Maybe we are not so much defeatist as shocked as to the immensity of our foes and have rightly stumbled backwards in shock. That is a normal reaction. Now it needs to sink in. A time of 'not doing much' action but of thinking.
Eventually we will act but it has to be outside the infested area of normal justice.

So stop just insulting us/everyone else who just woke up and understand how these things slowly enfold. This is far bigger than just Epstein and some poxy released files.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It’s the culture that has been bred in the masses. They are consumers with attention span of a gnat. On to the next shooting, stabbing, sleaze bag, oil tanker, forest fire etc. Most still really have no clue what the Epstein deal is. I mean compared to the Amazon burning he is literally irrelevant. Yet people are likely to have already forgotten that the lungs of earth are on fire. Some of us are awake, most are asleep. We few are really not enough but we do what we can. a reply to: Assassin82

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Oh, darn, we didn't get our public spectacle hanging to get off on. No watching in awe at Epstein twisting in the wind. Of course, maybe he's still alive, so the conspiracy theories will live on forever. And oh, no! Nobody got that nameless royal for screwing a 17 year old. Oh was she 16? My bad! Look at her picture and tell me you wouldn't do her if you got the chance. Don't worry, she's writing a tell-all book and is already shopping it to publishers. You'll get to read all the salacious details and make her rich besides. (BTW, Mary, mother of Jesus was likely 14 or so when he was born. Yup. God is a pedpohile.)

What?

HE SAID A WOMAN 2000~ YEARS AGO MIGHT OF BEEN 14 WHEN SHE HAD AN ALLEGED GOD, SO BOINKING KIDS ISN'T THAT BAD, THE LAWS ARE JUST DUMB!!!!! (Ironically the same book said she was a virgin, so I don't get the point anyways)

Sorry for screaming, but you didn't hear him.

lol.
edit on 30-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Assassin82

What?

HE SAID A WOMAN 2000~ YEARS AGO MIGHT OF BEEN 14 WHEN SHE HAD AN ALLEGED GOD, SO BOINKING KIDS ISN'T THAT BAD, THE LAWS ARE JUST DUMB!!!!! (Ironically the same book said she was a virgin, so I don't get the point anyways)

Sorry for screaming, but you didn't hear him.

lol.

Ohh...I understand. The content of that persons post was as irrelevant as I’d imagined it would be. Thanks for the clarification.

But seriously...how did God get brought into this? 🤣😂

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

But seriously...how did God get brought into this?

Out of sheer ignorance
Question answered.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Don’t worry, the feds are on the case!

Now we know in addition to the guards falling asleep, no suicide watch for a guy that just tried to kill himself or was attacked, and no cameras pointed at his cell

That at least two cameras outside his cell just happened to malfunction during his death!

But don’t you go questioning the official story!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I find this faux outrage just silly. You're reacting just like TPTB want you to. You're whipped into a perpetual state of rage. It diverts you, and that's the point.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Now we know in addition to the guards falling asleep, no suicide watch for a guy that just tried to kill himself or was attacked, and no cameras pointed at his cell

That at least two cameras outside his cell just happened to malfunction during his death!

But don’t you go questioning the official story!

Yes, it's like they don't even care. The oligarchy has solidified enough control to rub your nose in their BS and say..."what you gonna do about it chump"

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I find this faux outrage just silly. You're reacting just like TPTB want you to. You're whipped into a perpetual state of rage. It diverts you, and that's the point.

What am I being diverted from?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Do you have children?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Uh, yea!

What's not to move on from. No sane individual expected any other result! Of course the perps will go free; they'll never be outed, the evidence will be sequestered or destroyed.

And you expected something different?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Bwahahahahaha, yea............the Feds are on the case which is why the evil rests comfortably at night

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join