It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And just like that, society has collectively moved past the Epstein case.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There are still plenty of lingering minds who will never let this die. But as a whole, we’ve moved passed Epstein and all that comes with it.

Some articles and anger may still be directed towards it all, but the rage has diminished, the Fire has cooled.

Prince Andrew gets his free pass via turmoil in the Parliament and Brexit. So kind of the Queen to run interference like that for the good Prince.

Here in America, all it takes is some news about Comey and Trump and collusion to quiet the storm. All we have to do is regurgitate the same news and POOF...like a fart in the wind.

Hong Kong keeps disrupting the airwaves. I’m hearing an uptick in climate change dialogue. Meanwhile there’s less and less about all that juicy evidence collected from Epstein's island.

We all knew Epstein would get suicided, and he did. We all knew TPTB would calmly sweep this under the rug, and they have.

So powerless towards justice we are. So vulnerable to distraction we’ve become. So incompetent of truth we demand.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh, darn, we didn't get our public spectacle hanging to get off on. No watching in awe at Epstein twisting in the wind. Of course, maybe he's still alive, so the conspiracy theories will live on forever. And oh, no! Nobody got that nameless royal for screwing a 17 year old. Oh was she 16? My bad! Look at her picture and tell me you wouldn't do her if you got the chance. Don't worry, she's writing a tell-all book and is already shopping it to publishers. You'll get to read all the salacious details and make her rich besides. (BTW, Mary, mother of Jesus was likely 14 or so when he was born. Yup. God is a pedpohile.)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

"(BTW, Mary, mother of Jesus was likely 14 or so when he was born. Yup. God is a pedpohile.)"

Pedophile means being sexually attracted to someone who is prepubescent. 14 is not prepubescent...

Our modern western laws protecting those between the ages of approximately 13-17 is more about brain development than sexual development.

As for Epstein, what do you want to have happen? The world is going to stop because some famous sexual predator hanged himself. If you want to investigate it then go right ahead. But both you and I know that you're not going to be able to prove anything. So again, what is it that you expect people to do about Epstein?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Who cares what dirt the Israelis have on Bill Clinton? If you think about it do you really want to see those pictures/videos? The NYMag Intelligencer is probably still going on about Epstein, they were running several stories a day about him for a while.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What we did not get were answers as to who was in on it and who knew what and did what. We never will.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes everyone did get answers and lots of further information , like pages and pages of Court Documents unsealed the day he was bumped . Why do people say oh boo hoo it was all for nothing , oh the elites are too powerful ? No they're not . They're in fear of the fifth estate . The internet is giving a jolly good cold sweat in other words .

Defeatists declaring their defeatism - that's just the sort of countermeasure ... unless it's just the easily defeatable feeling defeated . Either way , get a grip
edit on 29-8-2019 by PrinceRegent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I agree with all your statements.

On the positive side, I’m sure this debacle opened many people’s minds. Just like 9/11 did for many.

Unfortunately, once you’ve taken the red pill (understanding how screwed our reality is) — you can’t go back....

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It doesn’t even look like they are going to investigate Ghislane Maxwell any further..!.? I read an article earlier indicating they are looking at the then teenage girl that acted as a madame, but yeah, none of the VIPs and we all know who they are!

This has opened they eyes of many and the indie investigators and reporters won’t let it go and will keep digging and revealing.

And freaks on anonymous forums will try to justify his actions by comparing the age of consent to the dark ages or other countries.

This was not just about these named women but the likelihood of a larger beast IN CASE YOU MISSED THAT (not you, Op).

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

By public spectacle do you mean justice and busting the elite pedophile ring wide open?! Yeah, we didn’t

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Wrong!

pe·do·phile
/ˈpedəˌfīl/

noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children.
From Oxford

Not to mention you may want to revisit immaculate conception, as well.

Way to justify the actions of a pedophile

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Lol, still pissed people don't like pedos I see.

Well, I guess the site wouldnt be balanced if we didn't have debate around every topic.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, darn, we didn't get our public spectacle hanging to get off on. No watching in awe at Epstein twisting in the wind. Of course, maybe he's still alive, so the conspiracy theories will live on forever. And oh, no! Nobody got that nameless royal for screwing a 17 year old. Oh was she 16? My bad! Look at her picture and tell me you wouldn't do her if you got the chance. Don't worry, she's writing a tell-all book and is already shopping it to publishers. You'll get to read all the salacious details and make her rich besides. (BTW, Mary, mother of Jesus was likely 14 or so when he was born. Yup. God is a pedpohile.)

What?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth

"(BTW, Mary, mother of Jesus was likely 14 or so when he was born. Yup. God is a pedpohile.)"

Pedophile means being sexually attracted to someone who is prepubescent. 14 is not prepubescent...

Our modern western laws protecting those between the ages of approximately 13-17 is more about brain development than sexual development.

As for Epstein, what do you want to have happen? The world is going to stop because some famous sexual predator hanged himself. If you want to investigate it then go right ahead. But both you and I know that you're not going to be able to prove anything. So again, what is it that you expect people to do about Epstein?

I don’t know. I guess I just want to see child sex trafficking be put to an end. You?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

There's still hope.

Epstein's army: Four women that millionaire pedophile 'relied on to recruit and train his victims' - who were given immunity under his Florida sweetheart plea deal - could now be investigated in New York

They are wealthy and there are two tiers of justice. One for the taxpayers and one for the elite who can afford high priced attorneys to get them off.

America has the best justice system money can buy.
edit on 29-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I can't say I disagree.

It's just another form of 'too big to fail'.

Too Big to Prosecute.

They're probably safe because of who they can bring down.

edit on 29-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I feel your pain. I get the frustration with it. This big massive scandal of human trafficking and only one person get picked for it? Where is the swat team kicking in all these doors for the whole chain?

David Zublick has done some interesting investigating into the case. In one of his reports he claims there is about 1 million pages of evidence against Epstein. When looking at the bigger picture the public justice system is too hopelessly corrupt to take on these issues. It was the Navy that first had control of Lolita island before it got handed over to the FBI.

The wheels of justice are slow. It is important that they do this right and have a solid case as the implications can produce a long over due cultural shift. There are concerns of collateral damage if it is all suddenly ripped down. This is why a more cautious and gradual approach is being used.

I know it sucks, how much information is enough. Face palm.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think most people don't really care about anything unless it directly effects them. We're getting used to evil things happening all the time and were starting to accept it as a normal part of reality.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Sounding kind of sympathetic to him there. If she was 16 or 17 idc if she looked like a model, no I wouldn't do her. I wouldn't even want to. It might sound unbelievable to you but I'd feel pretty creepy and wouldn't try to.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It's because most of us will never take any action.

Because most of us actually think that posting memes, trolling people, and writing threads online will make a difference.

We have power but instead of using it we hide behind fake names and spend our time online.

Real change happens away from the screen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join