It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory and Reality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

There always has been snake oil salesmen, and their always will be.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Nobody asks questions anymore.

I disagree. I ask questions all the time. You can tell a hardcore conspiracist or “troll” by what questions and how many questions they blatantly ignore. One of the dirtiest tricks is to post long rants and often to push those inconvenient questions back a few pages.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Yep, spent some time engaging with them. At the time it can be a frustrating experience, that is from being motivated to change their mind. But what happens is that this disagreement keeps the conservation going and more questions being asked. It is motivating to dig deeper for those answers and a clearer picture gradually develops.

At the time it can feel like # RA RA #, how stupid is this? what does it take?

Looking back it was a valuable guide to places I did not know existed.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

There are questions to trigger and others to clarify.

If it's the former and you know your argument is to shallow leave the bait, but if your argument is soldid and heavy take the bait and pull him into the water.
If it's the later take the bait and give him what he was asking for, we all deserve our fish.

You guys really have to learn how to fish properly.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

No way you learned all of that and missed the fact building 7 was basically broken in half when it fell.. the backside of the building is completely gone due to a chunk of building taking it out. The video is just from the other building face..

The only thing super shady about 911 is Iraq and Halliburton.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Perhaps, but simply living life frames people’s way of seeing the world. Like I said, I am not saying my way is right, it is simply my natural way of how I process my worldview.

With a few of my friends, we can talk literally any topic, ask questions, and anything is on the table. Those conversations have gotten me to change my opinions more than the friends who are firm and solid in their beliefs about things.

There are many topics I would never bring up to anyone but the group of friends who are willing to truly listen and not be skeptics. If I want skepticism, I’ll go to the news or Facebook. But if I want to question my views, I’ll go to curious people. My mind is changed and worldview is refined through curiosity, not skepticism.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I completely agree and that's why i choose to post here on ATS.

Haven't been challenged how i hoped to, maybe it's because I got them listening?

They say curiosity kills the cat and i never understood that parable!

Sincerely NoClue

(post by Caca92 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I would like you to consider Debating AGAINST Lloyd Pye's Theories of the Creation of Homo Sapiens , and the Scientific Establishments " Alleged " Scientific Evidence that would Refute Mr. Pye . Are you Up to the Challenge ? Hmm.....

Also , this Presentation by Mr. Pyle is Highly Compelling .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-2-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

i think that in the rare occasion some's mind is changed is if they already doubt their beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join