It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Junk Bigfoot Video from North Carolina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Okay, fine, but why 3 seconds of Bigfoot footage and 5 minutes of messy footprint video? What happened? Did it ever stand up? Did it run away? One of my first thoughts was that it was a cow. Curious, but non-definitive.
edit on 29-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
That sure looks like a bear.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Am I the only one who didn't see anything moving when the guy was saying, "It's moving, it's moving." ???

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Okay, fine, but why 3 seconds of Bigfoot footage and 5 minutes of messy footprint video? What happened? Did it ever stand up? Did it run away? One of my first thoughts was that it was a cow. Curious, but non-definitive.

Brown Bear print in the sand with size 12 footprint

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have seen enough black bear tracks to recognize one for what it is.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Am I the only one who didn't see anything moving when the guy was saying, "It's moving, it's moving." ???

I didn't see anything move at all. I figured this was the object of the video which looks like a strangely unmoving bear. If there is anything more i don't see it.

edit on 29-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Whatever that is moving is way quicker than any bear.....it ducks its head down so fast it amazing....those tracks are also amazing..and having been in a similar situation I can say that his camera work is normal under the extreme circumstances....I do wish he had panned the Forest though because there is ALWAYS bigfoot signs in the Forest when legitimate looking videos are presented.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Bear,
I was about 10' away from one yesterday, raiding the applepear tree..don't like getting that close!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It did a lot of moving...Then it crouched down...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Potato cam with 'shapes'..... of course it is.......

Why keep the camera for as long as possible on the 'creature' when 95% of your video can be looking at the ground as you walk....

Is anyone capable of filming decent indisputable video these days?

Apparently not.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ok I think I see it the gray behind what looks like a bear, but why would he take the camera off it as soon as it moves? makes no sense at all! It shows the gray area move slightly for a about 3 seconds and then he moves the camera off it.

Ok well, I think it is explained here. A friend in the woods made a nice advertisement.

Teague is a member of the Catawba Valley Bigfoot Research Club and the Facebook group ‘Bigfoot 911‘.

The group will be hosting a Bigfoot Festival next month on September 14th, from 9am – 4pm, sponsored by the Marion Downtown Business Association and McDowell Chamber of Commerce. Organizers are planning on having a wide variety of craft and food vendors, with a heavy emphasis on Sasquatch-themed items.

There will also be book signings, lectures, and live demonstrations about how to hunt for the mysterious creature. Several booths will be set up for Bigfoot hunters to present their photographs and plaster casts from expeditions into the woods.

www.charlottestories.com...
edit on 30-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Maybe Bigfoot Tony can squeeze a decent stabilization out of it to show that it isn't a bear, or that it is a bear, or some guy on a hike pausing to fertilize the forest.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Why keep the camera for as long as possible on the 'creature' when 95% of your video can be looking at the ground as you walk....

Apparently not.

The irony is when crystal clear footage is captured everyone claims it's fake.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Apparently not.

Its the nobodys claiming its fake.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Because it always is perhaps?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Which crystal clear footage is that? Todd Standing's?

new topics

top topics

join