It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God-Alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Everybody already knows what I'm going to say so I'll just wave as I go by and offer to answer any questions or help. *waves*

Hey Vash, any relation to Tri-Gun for the username?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
tir-gun not really even tho i do love that anime my name here Vash comes from a differnt age shoudl i say...

from what i have been told Vash was my name in my previous life by many a pyshic so * shurgs* i just use it now lol

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Exactly, i thaught about that a few years back decided to go from Catholic to athiest because of it, i mean sure, they still might want us to pray to them but theyre a bunch of 3ft tall gray people, i aint praying to no midget that dont even speak english.

Possibly the funniest quote I've ever seen on here...well done hahahah

It does solve the problem of direct involvement...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
from what i have been told Vash was my name in my previous life by many a pyshic so * shurgs* i just use it now lol

Did the psychic watch Tri-Gun?
Okay, okay, I'll stop. It's an excellent series. I have to pick it up since I'm only 3/4 the way throught the DVD's I have. Hopefully it doesn't fizzle the longer it gets like some animes *coughDragonBallZcough*.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by Vash

Did the psychic watch Tri-Gun?
Okay, okay, I'll stop. It's an excellent series. I have to pick it up since I'm only 3/4 the way throught the DVD's I have. Hopefully it doesn't fizzle the longer it gets like some animes *coughDragonBallZcough*.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by saint4God]

tri-gun gets better as it goes along i have downloaded the inter serius and it is great all the way down them in fact it get s better there is 26 eposids and like one extar one its more of a song tho

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
god or gods being aliens would almost be funny, if there wasn't alot of evidence for it. GRAHM HANCOCK presents alot of good info but does not offer an answer. if you want to hear some possible answers try some ZECHARIA SITCHIN or, of course, DAVID ICKE.

i think part of the conspiracy of christianity, is to keep people from looking to far in to the history of earth. to keep people from looking to closely at what was writen and drawn way before hayzues was even a glimmer in his dads eye. the most common argument against the alien/god thing is 'that's preposterous..the bible says.....' keep people so concerned about being saved and living some type of good afterlife with virgins and white robes and happiness that they will be too afraid to look more closely, look with a criticial eye at what is being forced...ah, i meant shown to them.
it seems that in this day and age an open mind is a terrible thing to have................

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
in deed it is.... but maybe if aliens are what humans call god's then maybe it is? who knows i dont think we will ever know ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join