It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals Are Arresting People in Texas Who Have Outstanding Student Loans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Do you have reading comprehension issues?

No one signed up for loans that are impossible to pay back because of hidden interest rates. This is the issue here.

No, but you obviously have one if you didn't understand your loan documents as interest and amortization are included in all of them. Claiming they are 'hidden' just shows you either don't understand them or were too incompetent when the time came to review the paperwork.

edit on 3-9-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Odd bs in IT, currently enrolled in masters for security management and zero student loans.

How can that be...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If this were any other kind of loan, it would be considered defrauding the borrower.

Unfortunately we have DeVos who is okay with defrauding people with student loan interest.

This is an issue the next generation will have to tackle. People like DeVos should be publically hanged for selling out the American people.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

You seem to be skirting everything. Are you claiming your student loan documents did not have the interest and penalties in the text? If they were included, did you read that section?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Do you know what DEFRAUDING means?

Obama made debt forgiveness on these loans possible. DeVos reversed it. Sellout!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

How about you answer those simple questions?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Stop being a troll. Sad that you are getting starred here.

That is exactly what happened to millions of Americans with student loans. I was pulled aside halfway through a semester a told I need to take out loans of me drop out.

What part of PREDATOR and DEFRAUD do you not understand?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

What part of 'did you read your loan documents and understand them' do you not get?

Why is this so hard to answer? Were the interest and penalties in the paperwork or not? Did you read them? Did you understand them? If 'no' why did you sign?

I'm not interested in your anecdotal college sob story.

edit on 3-9-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'm fine, have minimal college debt because instead of going in major debt I joined the Navy.

I'm referring to countless others who have been swindled by predatory student loans.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Still wont answer those questions, huh?

I know why you won't, because both answers make the signee look like bad. If they read the documents and it's in there they knew the ramifications and are parasite mooches, if they didn't read the documents they are a morons AND parasite mooches.

edit on 4-9-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

edit on 4-9-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yep, all about taking stupid loans. Not about stagnant wages, predatory lending, and constantly rising COLI. Lol, short sighted people on here.

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join