It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Watch???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So, the El Paso Walmart shooter is on "Suicide Watch" at the El Paso County Jail. He's being held with no bond on Capital Murder charges for killing 22 people on August 3rd (in case you forgot). The US District Attorney is considering adding possible hate crime and domestic terrorism charges to the murder charges. With the murder charges alone this 21 year old douche minstrel will almost certainly face the death penalty in Texas.

El Paso Shooter on Suicide Watch

So, here we have a murderer, who is going to be EXECUTED (dead, in case that wasn't clear)...and he's on "Suicide Watch". By golly, we're gonna' keep this boy alive until we can kill him! So, here's a guy we WANT to kill, and he's definitely on "Suicide Watch". Definitely. And guess what?? Stupid as that is...that's not even what I'm ranting about!!!!

On the other hand, we have Jeffrey Epstein, a guy we VERY MUCH want to keep ALIVE. He's not facing Capital Murder charges and almost certainly WON'T face the death penalty, right? BUT...HE'S NOT ON "SUICIDE WATCH"?????

INCOMPREHENSIBLE!! More like BALD FACE LIE and MASSIVE COVER UP!

THAT...is what I'm ranting about!!!!
edit on 8/29/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have never thought of it like this.

That is truly fascinating indeed.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

On the other hand, we have Jeffrey Epstein, a guy we VERY MUCH want to keep ALIVE.

Important word bolded. We wanted him alive.

“They” very much did not.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes, it was a very conscious selection of words on my part! Very.

It really illustrates the "We" versus "They"...doesn't it!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
seems if we sent him to that jail in NY we could save the tax payers of El passo a great sum of money. It's super easy to kill yourself there. Even if you have no idea how to hang yourself from a prison bed, being that you haven't been there long enough for that education, it's like #ing magic. And never a worry about being filmed. The "tape" will be unusable. Because in 2019 we still use tape recorders. Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, you see I don't think this is a NY thing.

If the douche minstrel who shot up Walmart in El Paso was in jail in NY I'd bet $100 he'd be on suicide watch there, and there would be usable video from inside his cell, outside his cell, from across the street, from satellite...and from his ass-microscope cam!!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yea Epstein was a cover up murder/assisted suicide..

Yea... jail and executions are still far from good in this country. Christians have played a role. So has greed. Alot of jails are screwing up executions with bad lethal injection chemicals.

Let a man kill himself if he wants to. Give him/her a month. If they still want to do it, then provide the service fir quick painless execution with good chemicals.

Death is a strange taboo. We have really been ruining good deaths with all this religious psuedo-moralist mumbo jumbo anti-death stuff.

There should be suicide assistance wards in every hospital. Sorry, a bit off topic... but this us a rant too!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

By golly, we're gonna' keep this boy alive until we can kill him! That's right, that is called justice, he doesn't get to take the easy way out. Something tells me that Epstein had slightly better lawyers than this loser and that is why they were able to get him off the suicide watch.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Maybe it would save the taxpayer of money if someone just gave him a rope so he could hang himself. Trouble is that would not be allowed, look how much money and prestige the lawyers would get from procecuting or defending this guy. All of the appeals too, a real lot of money goes to lawyers in this country. But their group makes the laws, so I guess we have to just keep on giving them money.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Under the current US justice system, the El Paso (alleged) shooter is “innocent until proven guilty” following a trial and conviction by jury.

It is the government’s responsibility to see that he comes to no harm until he is actually convicted; even if that harm were to be by his own hand.

Infuriatingly paradoxical, but that is the way it goes.

The same standard Should have applied to the Epstein case, and in fact, Epstein was, initially placed under a suicide watch, if reports are correct.

However, as we all now know, that watch was removed, some reports say that Epstein’s own attorneys lobbied for the removal of the watch, and Epstein was left to his own(?) devices.

With unfortunate results.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Rant rant rant...rant....rant rant....rant ... nobody
rant rant .......... rant cares rant what .............
rant ... you.re..... rant rant......ranting about. rant.

But hey rant away if it makes you feel " Good".

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
So, the El Paso Walmart shooter is on "Suicide Watch" at the El Paso County Jail. He's being held with no bond on Capital Murder charges for killing 22 people on August 3rd (in case you forgot). The US District Attorney is considering adding possible hate crime and domestic terrorism charges to the murder charges. With the murder charges alone this 21 year old douche minstrel will almost certainly face the death penalty in Texas.

El Paso Shooter on Suicide Watch

So, here we have a murderer, who is going to be EXECUTED (dead, in case that wasn't clear)...and he's on "Suicide Watch". By golly, we're gonna' keep this boy alive until we can kill him! So, here's a guy we WANT to kill, and he's definitely on "Suicide Watch". Definitely. And guess what?? Stupid as that is...that's not even what I'm ranting about!!!!

On the other hand, we have Jeffrey Epstein, a guy we VERY MUCH want to keep ALIVE. He's not facing Capital Murder charges and almost certainly WON'T face the death penalty, right? BUT...HE'S NOT ON "SUICIDE WATCH"?????

INCOMPREHENSIBLE!! More like BALD FACE LIE and MASSIVE COVER UP!

THAT...is what I'm ranting about!!!!

But it totally makes sense, that's how justice "works" so far

Those in power protect themselves, the lesser humans receive a different kind of justice

Thought it was obvious from what has happened in the past 100 years or so

Or since forever.....

edit on 30-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join