It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

everyone lies, everyone leaves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby
a reply to: BoneSay

you'll get new friends when you go to college

Already had lots lol, too bad they had to move with classes and i'll have to start over and lose 2 years i had of advantage 🤦🤷

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Open the link and enjoy :

www.google.com...

I live by these 5 simple principles every day of my life here on our planet...

I went through the same kind of # that you went through and then grew up... bigger... stronger...

Lags

Thank you i try to do most of that, except when i get angry lol and then i always end up fighting 😅💀 but i try most times

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

God.

When I was 17...

I know I would've never listened to an adult when I was that age, but things tend to seem bigger than they are.

I've had a lot of life experiences; good and bad, mostly bad.

I can tell you, things will get better.

My wife doesn't appreciate my dark outlook and thinks it morbid but my mantra is, "Nobody was shooting at me today."

It gets me through the not so good parts of life. Sadly, it also makes me miss when people were shooting at me...

Hope this all works out for you! There is always someone to talk to; online or otherwise.

Lmao i love dark humor so much 😂, lots of people don't get it but it's fun

i did listen to adults before but kind of always feel betrayed and they try to use me, and i chose to go away and even had to lie and say i was older to avoid people thinking they could mess ip with me, but the lie ketp going until i could not keep it going anymore and had to say i was 16 not 18 and then all my friends started treating me like a kid because they were 18 or 19 and i hated it so much

Then some started trying to manipulate because they think im stupid because of age lmao, and they were cool before when they thought i was 18

its like that most times because i was living alone and they thought it was easy target or whatever 🙃👻

also ridiculous because when they believed i was 17 when i was 15, they would talk to me in different ways and listen and discuss stuff seriously, and then when they found out i was 16 not 18 they stopped listening and assuming i was dumb lmao!

so age and not what you think, if i was 19 they would listen to the same stuff and agree or discuss it but 16 and same ideas and suddenly im dumb and can be dismissed because i dont know anything lmao!! that's why i dont believe in adults and find some of them dumb, because of how they treat people like me even here on ats lots of times in the past year

i know there are cool people by the way 😉 just lots are not cool at all and try to kick down when they can or see someone down

edit on 29-8-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

There is much to learn and experience throughout our lives. Spend time with good people, quality, not quantity. One or two awesome friends are better than many who will only drain your energy and weigh you down.

You have so much potential at 17. Be a warrior BoneSay and thrive.
There will always be changes and challenges, but you'll be ok. You have your ATS family who will stand by your side and cheer you on.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

There is much to learn and experience throughout our lives. Spend time with good people, quality, not quantity. One or two awesome friends are better than many who will only drain your energy and weigh you down.

You have so much potential at 17. Be a warrior BoneSay and thrive.
There will always be changes and challenges, but you'll be ok. You have your ATS family who will stand by your side and cheer you on.

Thank you so much, i keep going and won't give up. i just felt so desperate i wanted to escape from my body and never return, i felt so trapped i could not take it anymore but I'm feeling better now : )

< 3

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I've totally been their BoneSay. And I'll be honest, there are times I revisit those depths.

And I'm sure you hate when people say it like this, but you're still young. Every little and big victory you get, goes right to your confidence bank. In a few years... That will grow, and when you face something daunting, or hit a rough patch, you'll know without a shadow of doubt you'll preserver.

While it sucks to have to feel that much pain early on, it will provide contrast later. You'll appreciate things others take granted.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Thank you so much, i keep going and won't give up. i just felt so desperate i wanted to escape from my body and never return, i felt so trapped i could not take it anymore but I'm feeling better now : )

I'm glad you are feeling better. I think we all go through dark times and find it overwhelming, no matter how young or old we are. The thing is to take one day at a time and push forward. Try being stronger than the things that drag you down. Hugs!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join