It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with the money machine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
To start at the beginning, where does money come from? Quantitative Easing demonstrates that it all starts with a ledger book at the Federal Reserve. Common theory has the Bond market as another source, but is this really making money or just shuffling it and getting some interest out of it. Then we have this growing debt hole, who has all this money to give to the government and why is the government paying interest on it? Isn't the government suppose to be the one who makes the money? Sounds like a whole lot of grifters got into the system there.

Trump is giving the Fed pressure, there is also rumblings through many branches of the rich and famous with Epstein gone. Could trafficking scales gone the way they have without some Rothschild support, a big player in global banking? Until these dark forces get flushed out hard to say where it will end. Brexit, EU, Hong Kong lots of stress everywhere.

There has been talk of returning to the gold standard. It has a long history and a safer way to go if all the new stuff cannot work it out. Just where is the value of money? Bitcoin is one demonstration of the value in 'Trust'. It does this through the strength of its encryption. People trust the code to account correctly. I know Bitcoin is not for everyone, but it does challenge how we define money. Money does not need to be backed by anything, but it does need to be trusted by those doing the accounting. Trusting people and money has a very sketchy history with the banks having hundreds of years of hard lessons in their regulations.

Metal coins are practical, hard wearing but can get heavy in numbers. Paper and plastic notes are a lot lighter to carry around and works well in most conditions. Digital currency is becoming more popular, does have some limitations for local trading but is quick, fast and light with transactions across longer distances.

Looking at the growing problems with homelessness and housing vacancy there are some issues with the money supply and its distribution. It is good Trump is keep Wall st running to get some of the cash flow out and keep industry running.

It is really good to see a business man in the top seat. He has worked with the numbers and understands the problems. If there is to be some kind of currency reset with all the other issues surfacing, what kind of foundation will make it stronger? Do we really need to base it on anything as long as the management of it's source can be 'trusted' and how is that achieved?

One concern I have with returning to the gold standard, is there enough gold to account for everything we do? Gold does have trust in being hard, durable physical item, but just how practical is it for day to day trading?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nobody really knows how it works.

You might have to ask a Rothschild or Rockefeller. No Trump falsely present the "success" of the stock market as the success of his presidency it's ridiculous when you look at it for what it is.

You'll know a lot more about money when the Fed starts buying up everyone bad debt again and starts printing money IE QE.
edit on 28-8-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What money machine ? 😧 😮

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Nobody really knows how it works.

Not really true, but it is a great point. The effort that has gone into Auditing the Fed has been huge. Not sure where it is at, would like to think Trump as a reasonable assessment of the situation. With such an important part of social infrastructure, opening the books is one way to forge the trust.

The Fed buying up all the Junk Bonds is the public taking the burden for all the 'greed is good' philosophy. Basically it is just a mountain of scams and nonsense that no one wants to take responsibly for.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Ive been putting away a bunch of Gold and silver coins. Maybe Ill be rich soon?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yes you will.....Silver da best

They speak of backing the new currency with a basket of commodities.....

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

President Trump is Getting Real Ready to End the FED Before Nov. 2020 . Once that Happens , A New U.S. Dollar Will be Born from the United States Treasury backed by Precious Metals Again . In Theory ...............)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yes you will.....Silver da best

They speak of backing the new currency with a basket of commodities.....

Thanks! That made me feel good!

I suspect you are hoarding some silver too?

Ive been buying ounces and silver coins since I was very young. Ive always loved silver. Ive added several gold coins to my collection in the past few years too. My grandma got me started with an 1889 Morgan silver dollar she got long ago with money she made selling eggs from her chickens. That is a very special coin to me

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Silver is Also good as a Ingredient in Wound Dressings , Toothpaste , and in Skin Creams . Did you Know > ? Kills Germs DEAD .......
edit on 28-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Silver is Also good as a Ingredient in Wound Dressings , Toothpaste , and in Skin Creams . Did you Know > ? Kills Germs DEAD .......

Ive made colloidal silver before with some silver rounds with electrolysis . I made some really strong batches. It actually was shining

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You just have to put the silver in water the atoms and electrons go into the water after a while. If you brush your teeth with toothpaste that has been rubbed on the coin its the same as colloidal. Ships Captains in the old days used to put silver coins in the water supply to keep it fresh. They said that the Well to do folk that eat from silver platters never got the Black death. They called them blue bloods because the silver turned their blood to a blue hue. Theirs heaps of folklore about silver. The science suggests that the silver stops bugs from taking in oxygen, and they die from suffocation. Some claim it cures cancer. But on a more serious note, its gone up nearly 20% this year try getting that in a Bank.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Money is created from the value people will service its debt:

It's a pure scam. Every time a president tries to take the power away from the Fed he gets assassinated.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
STORY OF THE COMMONWEALTH BANK AND THEFT OF AUSTRALIAN MONEY SYSTEM

A good 1 hour lecture on the currency situation in Australia over the last 100 years. When the Commonwealth Bank started as a public trust it helped direct a lot of prosperity for the nation at reasonable rates. Since then the global private banks have descended at higher exhortation rates and have gradually been taking over the nation.

top topics

join