It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did Google Bury the True Meaning of Covfefe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
This post is the definition of triggered. The bill was named that in jest numb nuts. a reply to: xuenchen

COVFEFE !!

🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Because he simply mistyped the word coverage.

It never was anything but a typo.

But ego maniac can't admit even the simplest mistake because he has no self esteem. Just bravado and bragging.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You made me spit out my drink. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right

and then there's Q...

Hey isnt it time for your smoke break? You gotta be jonesing by now.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well it seems reasonable. His words are public record. They should be preserved like any phone call or letter or any other correspondence that will be part of the trump library. ( to be shared with a WalMart because there will be so much extra space)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

because typos have no meaning. They are mistakes. We backspace and retype. Or delete if we hit send before spell checking is engaged.

This... is like the Q crowd looking for meaning in nonsense.
edit on 8282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Right

and then there's Q...

Hey isnt it time for your smoke break? You gotta be jonesing by now.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Why do you think we cant provide evidence for his mental decline?

No one gave him any mental health exam.

That doctor asked mundane questions. That was not a physiological examination and also he was not a psychiatrist either.
So no....
And all you need to do is watch him and listen to him to know he is not all there.

Really watch and listen not with your MAGA hat on.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
hahaha
what a liar
just straight up lies now

hahaha

www.mocatest.org...

This is where MoCA comes in—our straightforward tool for diagnosing patients and gauging an appropriate follow-up and treatment plan. With the ability to assess several cognitive domains, the MoCA test is a proven and useful cognitive screening tool for many illnesses, including: Alzheimer’s disease Parkinson’s disease Huntington’s disease Lewy Body VCI/Stroke Fronto-temporal dementia Brain metastasis ALS Sleep behavior disorder Brain tumors Multiple sclerosis Head trauma Depression Schizophrenia Heart failure Substance abuse HIV And more

edit on 28/8/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

And some people are just conceited full of themselves sociopaths.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Stupid question but why didn't your President clarify the meaning of the word if the whole nation was looking for the meaning?

*not trolling, sincere question

Peace

Didn't you read what was said before your post? The meaning was out there to find UNTIL Google removed it from searches. What do you do when you come across a word whose definition you don't know? Do you blame the person who used it for not explaining what it means or do you just go look it up to educate yourself?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gallop
Really watch and listen not with your MAGA hat on.

You sound kind of bitter and hostile. What kind of hat are you wearing?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Stupid question but why didn't your President clarify the meaning of the word if the whole nation was looking for the meaning?

Peace

Didn't you read what was said before your post? The meaning was out there to find UNTIL Google removed it from searches. What do you do when you come across a word whose definition you don't know? Do you blame the person who used it for not explaining what it means or do you just go look it up to educate yourself?

"Since the word has no real meaning"

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

So not a single Arab in the western world or even the USA stated this at the time because google made them forget?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Peace
Our

?

I know my English sucks but if I would have wrote "Our" that would imply Trump already took over Europe.

Now that might be the case in your head but I think your correction on my grammar should be better put to use on the other 500 spellingsmistakes I made in this Thread...(see...I can own up to that...lol)

Peace

You need to pay closer attention. He is King of the World. You didn't know that?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This may be the saddest thing I've ever seen on here.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This may be the saddest thing I've ever seen on here.

There is always a way to covfefe you way out of the saddest thing and build from it into an ever sadder thing

Covfefe is not just for anyone, you are born into it, everyone else is just a copycat and poser

True Covfefe is only achieved through good genes and wisdom, and good typing fingers as well

Too bad no one knew this version of Covfefe back then when they all tried to explain it with sad and dumb reasoning. It took so much time for someone to come up with something like this... Only to die in a couple days as clearly no one at the top thinks it would pass the BS test, so they are avoiding it bigly

This is only an argument at the minion level, and not even an interesting one at that. I feel like the most interesting thing about all this sad attempt to explain that typo is how desperate people seem to look for ways to make Trump a genious, he could not care less and here we are with people running all around in circles trying to figure out a deeper meaning in a dumb typo he made while in the toilet

LMFAO!

edit on 28-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
gatewaypundit is fake news

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

Maybe we should just drop it. It's getting a bit awkward for the OP...

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Google lol...they are 100%super liberal.

Want a good laugh....Google caucasian inventors and click on images.

My buddy works for google....he has to pretend to be liberal and Democrat.

No ones dares to bring up anything conservative or Republican or there are nasty repercussions

They have these monthly meetings to create algorithms to surpress conservative speech.

Very complicated code that makes a user seem like their comments are being posted and seen by everyone, but in reality they are hidden.

Google does not want a certain message to be portrayed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join