It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did Google Bury the True Meaning of Covfefe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Google, I understand, but why would domestic search engines in China and Pakistan censor the meaning of the word, surely these two countries would have a vested interest in people knowing what it meant and not in covering it u like an American search engine. The same with Russian search engines. When would Russian search engines follow Google especially state backed ones?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So why did you bury this? Because its religious based? I mean with all the disinformation flying around today especially with CNN and MSNBC hiring dozens of former Spooks and FBI guys at least this link may have some merit. So look at all the hate in response to the poster but I cant find any one comment to debunk it.

Here' s a couple of comments:

Dianne Marshall, an amateur historian, bible scholar, and author went digging and found that it is actually an Antediluvian term. It means, “In the end we win.” According to Marshall, it was commonly used by the sons of Adam as they fought against the evil and fallen men." The word is pronounced: Covfefe’ (pronounced “cuv – fee- fae”)

“Now, here is what is going on. If you study the bible you see how God has made fools of His enemies throughout various accounts of biblical history! Our wisdom is no match for God’s and those who know Him tap into His wisdom. The tweet Donald Trump did was a trap for liberal media and they fell right in it. President Trump tweeted a biblical code to describe how the media was going to loose then he deleted it. By deleting it the tweet it looked like a mistake! Had he left it up eventually it would of been discovered what the word meant and the liberal media would of not been the victims of the trap. The appearance of an error is what the lure was. Now, that they have taken the bait and gone off on how this is a mistake and it shows he may be loosing it as the narrative was by some like CNN it will totally backfire on them. The truth of what the president said will come to the surface revealing two things. One the president is much more spiritually connected than many may have realized. Two, he is far more intellectually deeper than liberal media has tried to paint him to be. He tweeted that in the early morning. It is a very well known fact among many believes that God does indeed speak to His people in the early hours. The tweet again reads despite the dishonest press Covfefe. In other words God will win in the end. Part of God’s plan is to lure the liberal media in to expose how deceitful they are and show the American people their arrogance. This is one of many traps they have fallen into and will continue to do so. They are loosing credibility each time. To God be the glory Covfefe!” [SIC]

Christian Forums
edit on 28-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Some well trained people know just how to "act narscistic" and use it the right ways against the right people 😎

That might be good for a democrat as they tend to favor the wealthy elite hollywood types, but for a republican president it makes no sense as the republican base is deeply conservative and tends to be suspicious of that type of person.

Are you saying that Trump is trying to act like a democrat in order to trick liberal voters into supporting him, or that maybe he started play acting when he was a registered democrat back in New York and some how forgot to stop?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Some well trained people know just how to "act narscistic" and use it the right ways against the right people 😎

That might be good for a democrat as they tend to favor the wealthy elite hollywood types, but for a republican president it makes no sense as the republican base is deeply conservative and tends to be suspicious of that type of person.

Are you saying that Trump is trying to act like a democrat in order to trick liberal voters into supporting him, or that maybe he started play acting when he was a registered democrat back in New York and some how forgot to stop?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

But why would foreign search engines also do this?

Why would native chinese and pakistani search engines both follow google?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Google has also made Abe Lincoln no longer a Republican, if you google Abe Lincoln a frame pops up that lists the party by another name. Yet another reason never to use Google.
edit on 28-8-2019 by funbobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Good point. Thanks for making it

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

First of all do you trust Google. I do not so I use Duck Duck Go because Mr. Softy Windows 8.1 and beyond now prohibits use of the TOR browser. I cant even get it to load.

Secondly, all the debunkers use the the term Trump put out and translated it into Aribic? How can they simply do that as the term was supposed to have been used in the time of Noah and Antediluvian civilizations. So thye spoke Arabic of today? I doubt it:

'''Antediluvian civilizations''' are civilizations believed to have existed before the Great flood of Noah

native chinese and pakistani

Google was a turn key ready to go platform along with all the sanctioned and prohibited site views as per those countries requests. Same here as in USA, as both countries we never actually friends to their people. China always prohibited certain religious beliefs. Pakistan? If you want the truth one would have to seek out a professional scholar for the Antediluvian civilization period.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What it means is an old man fell asleep mid poop tweet. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

What Google states is that Lincoln ran under the National Union Party. That is 100% accurate. The party, at least at the national level, changed their name in an attempt to draw in Democrats.

So you're mad that Google actually provided accurate information instead of inaccurate information that makes you feel good politically?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Stupid question but why didn't your President clarify the meaning of the word if the whole nation was looking for the meaning?

*not trolling, sincere question

Peace
Our

?

I know my English sucks but if I would have wrote "Our" that would imply Trump already took over Europe.

Now that might be the case in your head but I think your correction on my grammar should be better put to use on the other 500 spellingsmistakes I made in this Thread...(see...I can own up to that...lol)

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So much ado about nothing.

It's a typo, it happens to the blerst of us, maybe he should have proof read before posting, maybe autocorrect had a stroke.

It's water under a sensationalist media made bridge now, it was funny at the time, but now gurtflibben
edit on 28-8-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Uh huh, they temporarily changed their name from what? It is not inaccurate to say that Lincoln was a Republican. Their intent was to confuse people who don't know that the republican party temporarily changed their name for a year. It's not false but it is misleading.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

It is inaccurate to say that Lincoln won as a Republican. On the official record he is listed as a member of the National Union Party.

Are you also going to complain about the fact that pre-1954 he's listed as a Whig?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Would it be false to say he was a Whig? He was a Whig wasn't he? The national union party is not a different party than the Republican Party, it was a temporary name some of the party adopted for one election. If they wanted to not be misleading and totally accurate they could put "National Union Party (a temporary name adopted by the Republican Party for the presidential election of 1864)"

It would be false to say he was not a Republican.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Father we pray for the moon on Mars & survivors of Bowling Green, windmill cancer & kidney in heart disease. Protect Covfefe growers, hamberder farmers, smocking gun owners, forest rakers & infantroopen. Grant us cereal ID. God Bless Ttump & the United Schtates. Amen.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This post is the definition of triggered. The bill was named that in jest numb nuts. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

either that or a late night typo

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

slaves figure out some xplanation now, even if they take months and months or years to find one, and they do it for free!
a reply to: Malisa
To be fair, we don't know if Xuenchen is being paid ..or not

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So how do you feel that google actively removed a word few people knew in the western world moments after trump used it?

No problem, business as usual nothing to see? What if they behave the same for someone you support? Suddenly a different issue??

It's funny how double standards work, ain't it?

a reply to: Malisa

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join