It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did Google Bury the True Meaning of Covfefe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Looks like it worked like a charm 😎

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Peace
edit on 28-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Well I sincerely never gave the whole covfefe thing any attention and it is only now that I looked it up.

I don't know much about strategy or master trolling but I do know the tendency of people with a strong narscistic personality to act as if they never make mistakes. But to make more out of this than a typo seems rather strange. Are the people who find meaning in this covfefe thing sure that they aren't the ones being trolled?

Peace

I don’t know how to answer your question as fortunately I am not one of those people and have a REAL family life and can decconect from polititics.

All I observe are triggered people in the USA when it comes up to politics and the troll tactics used by all sides.

You will never see this... to this exaggeratied point... anywhere else on our planet.

Something is DEEPLY wrong in the USA and is nothing to do with the Dems or Republicans in my opinion...

I do think however that too many people have taken too many things for granted since the end of WW2 and that those people expect everything to be handed to them on a plate whilst sitting on their lazy arses expecting the American dream to magically appear...

Only too sadly the “Wrong” thing will be defended by those in their comfy armchairs who cannot be bothered to get off their backsides and give positive action. IMO as an outsider.

Lags

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Crikey, that sounds like a good name for a movie!

Stop this nonsense right now. You're appropriating Aussie lingo, you cultural thief !!

Ahhh bugger. it.. garn then, have at it.

*throws another koala on the barbie..

Oi...

I will have you know cobber that if us Brits didn’t send all them bloody criminals over to the land of drop bears and creepy crawly things with big bloody stingers on them then you wouldn’t have invented Castlemain and Priscilla...

Erm... but then again... you can keep that gnats piss and Priscilla...

😉😉It’s only humour mate👍👍

“Throws another aboriginal baby on the BBQ”

Lags
edit on 28-8-2019 by Lagomorphe because: With Worcester sauce of course!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Clearly Google buried it to trigger right wingers.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I swear I thought Covfefe was a word born from trumpatio, the desire to be on knees with mouth open and hands in cupping position.

This thread is surely one for the LOL forum

edit on 28-8-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: spacing

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

No ...

Trump just doesn’t spell check...

Which is kinda a relevant story for the president of the United States...

Call me crazy but the president should probably spell check so he doesn’t look like an idiot..

It might get a president laughed off the floor in front of all the worlds leaders for all his blantant lies or something..

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

No ...

Trump just doesn’t spell check...

Which is kinda a relevant story for the president of the United States...

Call me crazy but the president should probably spell check so he doesn’t look like an idiot..

It might get a president laughed off the floor in front of all the worlds leaders for all his blantant lies or something..

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Lol look at the OP history lol..

Every post is a lol..

I would be shocked if you find one soap with a source that is not a cheesy conservative Conspiracy site with stories about Bigfoot and such.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
hamberders was blocked by bing

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

the closest word in Arabic in terms of pronunciation is kafeef which means blind كفيف

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Stupid question but why didn't your President clarify the meaning of the word if the whole nation was looking for the meaning?

*not trolling, sincere question

Peace

Because he is so super-intelligent that he wrote a message only his super-intelligentest followers might decrypt. And the muslims, too.

Yes, I do not believe that, too. Covfefe was a minor sign of the state of his mental health, nothing else.

Isn't it hilarious how you lot have to grasp at the one thing you cannot present evidence for... his mental health. Despite being checked and found completely compos mentis, it's all you can latch on to.

"He is mental, not fit for preseidency!!!!!11111"

I think his mind trick worked on you all.. these are not the droids you are looking for, afterall.

4D chess, dude! Totally!

Guy Tapping His Head

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

edit on 2882019 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Crikey, that sounds like a good name for a movie!

Stop this nonsense right now. You're appropriating Aussie lingo, you cultural thief !!

Ahhh bugger. it.. garn then, have at it.

*throws another koala on the barbie..

Oi...

I will have you know cobber that if us Brits didn’t send all them bloody criminals over to the land of drop bears and creepy crawly things with big bloody stingers on them then you wouldn’t have invented Castlemain and Priscilla...

Erm... but then again... you can keep that gnats piss and Priscilla...

😉😉It’s only humour mate👍👍

“Throws another aboriginal baby on the BBQ”

Lags

You can't say that on the internet!!! lol

And I've never seen that priscilla movie or that bus. I don't even watch the footy. And I brew me own beer, with a bucket and some stale bread. None of that fosters muck for this bloke.

It's the only way to keep the tin lids in line. little whackers. Give 'em a pint before bed, and they're snookered till corn flake time.

And ... And I must add.. I still have all me own teeth! *cheeky grin*

haha.. love ya Lags..

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So the left is still triggered by a typo from 2 years ago. That's some serious TDS.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Stupid question but why didn't your President clarify the meaning of the word if the whole nation was looking for the meaning?

Peace

Because he is so super-intelligent that he wrote a message only his super-intelligentest followers might decrypt. And the muslims, too.

Yes, I do not believe that, too. Covfefe was a minor sign of the state of his mental health, nothing else.

Isn't it hilarious how you lot have to grasp at the one thing you cannot present evidence for... his mental health. Despite being checked and found completely compos mentis, it's all you can latch on to.

"He is mental, not fit for preseidency!!!!!11111"

I think his mind trick worked on you all.. these are not the droids you are looking for, afterall.

4D chess, dude! Totally!

Guy Tapping His Head

LRN 2 INTERNET.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It seems to me that the Right are the ones still getting triggered over it. I mean they are the ones still trying to come up with excuses for it all this time later.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I found it:

Covfefe

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Peace
Our

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

for the benefit of those of us who are not american, and those of us who are not native english or arabic speakers, could somebody please explain what it actually means.

My countries media reported it as being a typo for "Coverage", are there any Trump supporters here who can enlighten us?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Google, I understand, but why would domestic search engines in China and Pakistan censor the meaning of the word, surely these two countries would have a vested interest in people knowing what it meant and not in covering it u like an American search engine. The same with Russian search engines. When would Russian search engines follow Google especially state backed ones?

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join