It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ALL 4 FISA Warrants Were Illegal IG rules!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Two systems of justice will not work in this country.
If that is the case, it will quickly give way.

Lets hope that justice is upheld, and soon.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: jimmyx
you right-wingers or foreigners need another "pizzagate", another "birther" delusion...gotta keep the division going, after all...the staying goes, and I'm paraphrasing ..."if you can't get them by direct attack, get them to destroy themselves from the inside"....that sentiment is so strong here

That’s pretty funny coming from a party that’s been driven by one fabricated delusion to the next for well over three years now. BTW, the right doesn’t have “to get” the left to destroy themselves from inside, they’re doing a perfectly good job of it on their own. The hypocrisy in your post precedes you.

I'm was referring to my country, not political party, a patriotic American would understand that....

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

you right-wingers or foreigners need another "pizzagate", another "birther" delusion...gotta keep the division going, after all...the staying goes, and I'm paraphrasing ..."if you can't get them by direct attack, get them to destroy themselves from the inside"....that sentiment is so strong here

That’s pretty funny coming from a party that’s been driven by one fabricated delusion to the next for well over three years now. BTW, the right doesn’t have “to get” the left to destroy themselves from inside, they’re doing a perfectly good job of it on their own. The hypocrisy in your post precedes you.

I'm was referring to my country, not political party, a patriotic American would understand that....

no you werent liar

you right-wingers

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Q was wrong again

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
Q was wrong again

really?
how so?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The mainstream media is worried about the upcoming IG report that describes how they colluded with the FBI to hurt Donald Trump before during and after the election.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

just another nothing burger.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The mainstream media is worried about the upcoming IG report that describes how they colluded with the FBI to hurt Donald Trump before during and after the election.

I expect another "racist" set up incoming, seems to be the only
thing they have in their dirty bag of tricks, that and the shootings.

I will say this; there is nothing they can do or say to
sway me at this point, I will NEVER vote Democrat.

The DNC has been fully exposed to be a RICO operation.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

You are only exposing your ignorance about Q posts.

Q3012

The FISA Abuse by the Obama Administration & Deep State Is Going to Be Exposed

Seems pretty exposed to me.

Now we need people to be prosecuted... that's what I'm waiting for!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Just revealed. The DNC is flat broke. Still owes money for the 2018 election, and Democrats are not sending in contributions.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Just confirmed by investigator reporter John Solomon. James Comey signed three of the illegally obtained fisa warrant applications.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Just revealed. The DNC is flat broke. Still owes money for the 2018 election, and Democrats are not sending in contributions.

They had the same problem back in 2015. The Clintons essentially bankrolled the Democratic Party for the 2016 election. Which explains why Bernie never really had a chance to get the nomination.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

People must be rat holing their money, Warren and Bernie want to
raise taxes. Only the very dim are willing to vote themselves into
more taxes. I think many people are just to chicken to stand up
and speak out against the "sainted ones".

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Only the very dim are willing to vote themselves into
more taxes.

Here let me fix that spelling:

Only the Dems are willing to vote themselves into more taxes!!!

HeHe

Good to see you again!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The RACIST attack will be when it comes out that Obama is being discussed in a grand jury.

Can you imagine an indictment of Barack Obama in May of 2020? The media would explode.....it always goes back to the top and he was it during this entire 'Russian Collusion' trap they tried to set.
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-29T20:34:34-05:000834 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Here let me fix that spelling:

Dimdems

Hehe

On that note, have you seen Biden lately?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Just confirmed by investigator reporter John Solomon. James Comey signed three of the illegally obtained fisa warrant applications.

I’m so pissed he isn’t going down for this. Complete BS. How do you just let someone walk for this?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yes, he's a real dimDem:

Joe Biden tells a moving but false war story

Talk about false news!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I’m so pissed he isn’t going down for this. Complete BS. How do you just let someone walk for this?

Comey and others will be indicted for illegally obtaining FISA spy warrants, by lying to the FISA Court Judge.

What perplexes me though, is former AAG Rod Rosenstein slamming Comey, CNN and MSNBC today.

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

Rod Rosenstein signed-off on one of the illegally obtained FISA spy warrants too!

WTF?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One of the ... theories... floating around is RR was insider and signed off as they tried to entrap the other players.

Not sure I buy that one but time will tell...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join