It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite Special Forces Going ON Secret Mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 06:55 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

An Auburn, Calif newspaper published this story August 21st, which states that 80 local boys in an elite national guard special force/military unit are being deployed to a secret mission for the US government.

How many villages and towns across America are having this happen?

National Guard? What happened? Did they run out of Marines? Army?

"CLASSIFIED DESTINATION" says the article.

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I remember reading they were going to take Natl. Guardsmen to replace regular forces serving as a security force near the Gaza/Egypt border. Maybe this has something to do w/ that. Who knows...

[Edited on 26-8-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The National Guard have some of the best trained special forces around, IMHO.
Think about it. Before 9/11, all they had was time on their hands, and sending 5000 rounds downrange a week was all in a days work.
They have had lot's of extensive training with all sorts of SPECOPS, and are probably earning their keep about now...

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Many units have spooked off from the southeast as well.
As my little squid buddy pointed out, don't underestimate the weekend snake-eaters. Anyway, its a secret. Stop talking about it, will ya?

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I know all A-10 tankbusting planes are Air Naional Guard and have been since before the gulf war. I knew a guy who was a stock broker and A-10 ANG pilot. He got called up for the Gulf War and racked up 29 Iraqi AFV's and went back to is job 8 months later.

new topics

top topics

join