It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did CNN Hire Andy McCabe Because His Indictment is Imminent -or- His Indictment is Not Happening.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think care said in another thread that the fisa investigation has been done for a few weeks now.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The left is HELL BENT on losing the election

We have to keep Google from interfering this time, like it did in Nov 2018.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: JustJohnny

Three rapid-fire posts in a row... triggered a little bit?

Comey, the Clintons, Obama not anyone else trump has accused of felonies will be held accountable one little bitty bit..

What I always wonder is why the left has no problem rooting for people who have committed actual crimes as long as they are also supporting the left's cause.

Your right. Illegal Aliens have murdered hundreds of U.S. citizens, but Liberals-Democrats want MORE of them to enter the USA.

Like you, I used to wonder why the Left ignores sane principals of society. Then I realized that it's EVIL forces that control their minds. Now, I wonder no more. The important thing is to keep them contained, until they shun evil. Keep them out of the White House, keep them from a majority in Congress, and keep them as minorities on the Supreme Court.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: xuenchen
Tom Fitton said ( paraphrased a little ) “ Andrew McCabe lied four times “
Talk about an understatement.

That’s like saying Joy Behar has been slightly irritated for the last three years .

For christ sake he’s a lawyer !

The "Lawfare" group (very Lib-friendly) penned a fairly balanced write-up that summarized the I.G. Report on Andy McCabe, back in April 2018.

Here it is: www.lawfareblog.com...

Flynn, Papadopoulos, Stone, and others ensnared by Mueller's witch-hunt, were indicted for JUST ONE LIE.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

But if they did I'm sure they wouldn't be foolish enough to hire someone that they knew was going to be arrested.

As we saw with the Roger Stone raid, CNN has been the recipient of leaks from DOJ insiders. It's possible that you're right, but I pray that you're not!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hadn't seen that article before. If Rachel Madcow is involved, there must be criminal activity in her vicinity.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I think care said in another thread that the fisa investigation has been done for a few weeks now.

Conservative media pundits and commentators started saying in Early May that the IG's FISA Abuse investigation was completed. Most of it was, then Christopher Steele was convinced to privately testify to John Durham.

Now that Steele's 16 hours of testimony to John Durham have been digested and integrated into the FISA Abuse investigation, the final report is finally finished, according to Lindsey Graham.

Graham says it's being sent to Barr this week. Barr looks it over and performs the obligatory notifications to parties who are guilty of wrong doing. Giving them the chance to debunk anything they think is a lie.

Barr is also looking to see what should be redacted. Word is, Christopher Wray wants a whole lot redacted, because the report is very hard on his FBI.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This excerpt explains why it has taken 17 LONG MONTHS to get from McCabe's termination, to where we are now. The "Indict or Not To Indict" decision is now squarely in Attorney General Barr's hands.

But as we learn more about the Department of Justice's deliberations on whether or not to file an indictment against McCabe a disturbing pattern has emerged.

We've seen that the grand jury that was seated early on in the investigation has expired. One prosecutor, David Kent, assigned to the case has now been reassigned. And one Kamil Shields, a prosecutor, has left the Department of Justice altogether.

Now, Washington D.C. U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has punted, essentially, the decision to prosecute to main Justice and to Barr's deputy Jeffrey Rosen. This, of course, is the same Jessie Liu who was involved in the decision to prosecute fully the Awan brothers and involved in protecting the leaker James Wolfe to the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Jessie Liu is previously a member of the DOJ's national security division. That's the very same division that was involved in the FISA warrants placed on President Trump's campaign in 2016. She certainly would have been very aware of and no doubt has been aware of Andrew McCabe throughout both their careers.
Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
CNN is CIA... He is being rewarded with a job in return for a job well done..This is their MO. ILLUMINATI reward their own. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
CNN is CIA... He is being rewarded with a job in return for a job well done..This is their MO. ILLUMINATI reward their own. a reply to: carewemust

I'm hoping that decades-long tradition is stopping here and now...with Andrew McCabe.

Fingers crossed!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Nice read, he gave me some information I wasn’t fully aware of. The way I’m looking at this thing now is that I’m sick of it . Lol

My positions pretty much etched in stone I like new information but I try to avoid debates if possible .

So here we go this is my deduction some of it might not match in print anywhere .

McCabe lied about authorizing Page to leak to WSJ . Then he lied about getting permission from Comey . Comey told on McCabe Saying he did not authorize the link then told on himself on national TV!

Wow that was going on .

Strozk and Page were caught conspiring in text messages about leaking . Then McCabe, Storzk and Page were caught conspiring about the Russian investigation .

Meanwhile at the DOJ🤦‍♂️ Nellie Ohr was feeding Bruce Ohr lies on the trump dossier . Bruce Ohr was knowingly giving them false evidence . While Nellie was deleting Government tweets .

Bruce Nellie and Page all snitched to congress and are going to spill their guts . Steel figured out he was getting thrown under the bus so he rushed in to snitch too.

I’ve been shaking my head in humor and disgust while I was summarizing this .

The whole thing sounds like a bad SNL skit about the Keystone cops caught in a different reality . I’m not even going to go into anything else because I think this is enough and to tell you the truth I don’t really care anymore . Until we get the inspector general‘s report which will have criminal referrals.

Which Trump will order Barr to prosecute if he chooses not to . But I think Barr will prosecute under his own free well .

Comey, McCabe and Storzk will all be indicted ( which is why they weren’t prosecuted earlier ) the wil start snitching to Durham and the investigation will climb the ladder of the Obama aministration. Hopefully all the way to the top but other heads will roll .

Those stuffed shirts from the seventh floor thought they were immune. It’s going to be a sobering reality. The realization that they might very well go to prison for a long time don’t take the air out of them .

They will be tripping over each other to get there to the head of the snitch line .

The details come from memory and might not be 100% accurate. And it’s doubtful my theory will either .

But I think my premise and most of my theory is spot on .

When hard evidence comes out with indictments we’re gonna learn everything .

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Your theory of interactions is very logical and fills in some gaps, as well.

To me, the most startling thing is how much time and energy the top brass in the DOJ and FBI invested in trying to derail candidate Trump, President Elect Trump, and then setting traps for President Trump.

Tons of e-mails, text messages, phone calls, meetings..all over the world, just to HELP HILLARY / HURT TRUMP.

If they are not prosecuted, several scenarios could come into play that would fundamentally destroy what America has been for the past 200 years.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
CNN hires a known LIAR and DECEIVER, but has the nerve to complain that AG Barr is holding a holiday party at a Trump hotel later this year.

CNN - WHERE IS BARR's ETHICS!?: www.cnn.com...

edit on 8/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Most rational answer is that they have no idea if he will be indicted or not.

But if they did I'm sure they wouldn't be foolish enough to hire someone that they knew was going to be arrested.

Are you sure ?
Their entire station has turned into "foolishness"

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Government officials who are lower down the ladder get the book thrown at them for criminal behavior.

Take a look at what happened to this Drug Enforcement Special Agent yesterday: oig.justice.gov...

Source site for the report: oig.justice.gov...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
NOW PROVEN: James Comey violated FBI Rules - www.nbcnews.com...

In Comey and McCabe, Obama/Biden picked two corrupt individuals to run America's most prestigious law enforcement agency.

But Barack said his was the only "Scandal Free" administration.

LOL.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's looking more likely that Andrew McCabe is going to be Indicted.
lawandcrime.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
September 3, 2019

This may be why Andrew McCabe's potential indictment is being delayed... to present more evidence to the jury/judge at his trial.

If there is a trial, the government will try to limit any mention of Trump’s tweets and public comments about McCabe, and focus the jury on McCabe’s conduct. The defense, on the other hand, will try to persuade the judge that all of Trump’s conduct is relevant and admissible, as it is central to McCabe’s defense that he was fired and indicted purely for political reasons.

How a judge would rule remains to be seen.

Regardless of what happens here, there may still be other shoes to drop. Inspector General Horowitz and John Durham, the United States attorney for the District of Connecticut, are still investigating potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act process and the origins of Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

Both Comey and McCabe will, no doubt, feature prominently in whatever happens when the results of those investigations are revealed.
Source: www.heritage.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Andy McCabe is becoming a powerful Anti-Trump ally for Democrats. He's the keynote speaker at a big Democratic fund-raiser later this month.

Democrats Love Losers Like McCabe: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sept 9, 2019

Heaven Help Us.

The FBI (Wray) is refusing to turn over Andy McCabe's Russia investigation communications to Congress, Judicial Watch, and FBI bosses at the Department of Justice!

“It is astonishing that the FBI is not only playing games with Judicial Watch and Congress but also the Justice Department on text messages,” said Fitton. “It is as if Comey is still running the FBI.”

Those communications can be a revelation as to how senior leadership at the FBI, handled the probe into Trump’s campaign and the bureau’s decision to not pursue any charges against Clinton for her use of a private server to send and store classified government emails.
More at: saraacarter.com...

How is a FISA Abuse investigation "nearing completion", without the DOJ ever having access to Andy McCabe's emails/text msgs?

How is Andy McCabe "close to being indicted", if his communications have been kept hidden by the FBI?

I don't dare say what I'm thinking....

<< 1   >>

join