It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't I post on this thread that links NSA and ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Usually it says why the thread gets shutdown but after FreeHat posts something it's gone and it has me questioning why, what's going on here.
Hopefully ATS can enlighten me on this.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Maybe the thread was trash-canned!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
What does that mean?
Binned because it's not in use, kinda stops further questioning in the premise, made me go what's going on here lol, I'm just nosey and want to know what the member who has left wrote for this to happen, high strangeness or just an error by a Mod?

edit on 27-8-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Since the member only joined on the day of posting, my guess is that somebody detected a troll. You won't have missed anything useful.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hopefully you don’t find out around 3 AM tonight after a big crash and people pointing guns and flashlights in your face screaming to get down . 😱 (jk)

S&F

Good question and a great set up .lol
edit on 27-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Hopefully you don’t find out around 3 AM tonight after a big crash and people pointing guns and flashlights in your face screaming to get down . 😱 (jk)

S&F

Good question and a great set up .lol

I know Charlie, he handle's the people who've found out too much department, great guy. He's not really the type to send in the cavalry, he just taps you and your entire family so we can get more information

His wife makes some killer rum cake, but the agency is super weird about us eating that on lunch so he stopped bringing it in.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Mods don't normally actually say explicitly why a thread is shut down or why its removed. Sometimes they might close it saying something general like "see existing thread" or "Closed for staff review" but its rare that they give specific reasons.

I except this thread will also be shut down shorty.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Then the thread got closed, is that normal?
a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Charlie sounds like an amateur .

You’re supposed to double tap everybody even the dog .

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I’m going to get away from this before we drag this thread to far off subject .

Sorry OP.
edit on 27-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The thread got closed because someone who is registering dozens of accounts per day bumped it in order to get attention.

We're not interested in humoring # posts in # threads that do nothing but sling mud at our site in the best of circumstances let alone to keep someone else amused.

If you believe an arbitrarily drawn "map" from 7 years ago means we are NSA then best of luck to you but we're not entertaining it here.

edit on Aug 27th 2019 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

You’re supposed to double tap everybody even the dog .

Yup dead dogs can't talk.

Am personally also rather found of making the families watch but thats a whole other issue that I am having to deal with.

See below, looks like Charlie got to a mod.
edit on 27-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This thread is now closed because the 45 seconds I spent on the above post are already too much of a waste for the topic in question.

top topics

join