It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK crowns rear of the year why US and UK are so different

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
metro.co.uk...

Amanda Holden’s bum beats Holly Willoughby as she’s crowned with ‘rear of the year’ Read more: metro.co.uk... Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

It all makes sense now. Here we are arguing on ATS. Now it is perfectly clear. People in the UK have all lost their mind and eyesight!
No wonder people left the motherlands and sailed to America. They were in search for lost booty.

All joking aside, I think Amanda is a lovely person, but someone please explain to me where is her bum, where is it? I don't see one.
There is barely a difference between her back and her butt. Not that there is anything wrong with her, but goodness to be crowned 'rear of the year'
seems like a title for someone that actually has a butt, a big bubble but? No, Yes? Maybe our standards in the US are impossibly high? Maybe we are butt obsessed in the US?
It may be silly, but I think this award just shows how different our countries are.

I went over to my friends house. She wanted me to do these new butt exercise with her. That was no joke. Now I realize there is no need to squat, stretch and lunge. Goodbye sumo squat, jump squat tap....... No we simply just need to buy a ticket to the UK.

edit on 27-8-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
She doesn’t have a butt. Her legs just extend straight to her back.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'd let her make me a sandwich.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What if i told you, if you have a rating system for other human's glute regions, and you're willing to complain about it , when someone's looks a certain way, you... are the problem with society?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I must admit as a guy I am more attracted to the athletic female form rather than the OTT/cartoon/1000psi fake butts the like of which are paraded by kardashian/minaj/cardis from over the pond.

At least Amanda looks like she can walk down the road without leaving a spike on the USGS seismometers.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
What if i told you, if you have a rating system for other human's glute regions, and you're willing to complain about it , when someone's looks a certain way, you... are the problem with society?

Here's the thing... it's a joke.

I did not come up with the "award", that is something you'll have to talk the UK about

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

One would think you'd have to posess an actual rear first, in order to garner such distinction.
But then again, opinions and tastes vary, so to each thier own.
Attractive woman no doubt.
But she leaves much to be desired for my tastes.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I will take Amandas ass everyday over the current fat ass phase America is in.

I find this nasty and a turn off.

To each their own I guess.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

I must admit as a guy I am more attracted to the athletic female form rather than the OTT/cartoon/1000psi fake butts the like of which are paraded by kardashian/minaj/cardis from over the pond.

At least Amanda looks like she can walk down the road without leaving a spike on the USGS seismometers.

I'm not a fan of the Kardashians/minaj/cardis but I think they are somewhat like how we view fashion. In the fashion world they show the extreme, the outlandish, the very end of the scale.
The public usually likes a more tame version of what is shown. (at least in the US)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but....uhhh

I'll take the "no butt"....

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Generally, fat asses are not as 'big'
as they are in the US.

Different tastes - Amanda's rear end looks like a 10/10 to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Speaking of fat asses...
Did anyone see the video that has been viral on Twitter of the naked fat lady running down a sidewalk and getting tazed by a cop?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Speaking of fat asses...
Did anyone see the video that has been viral on Twitter of the naked fat lady running down a sidewalk and getting tazed by a cop?

no but of course I had to look and ewwwwww!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Speaking of fat asses...

Lol, yes.
Hillarious.
flyheight.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No....but I have now.

Thanks for that.

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Speaking of fat asses...

Sadly yes.
But are we sure that was a woman?
Its hard to tell sometimes-these days you see lots of guys in the same shape.
Oh well at least s/he was getting some good police assisted cardio.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Speaking of fat asses...

Lol, yes.
Hillarious.
flyheight.com...

The best part???

That officer was a captain and his last name is actually Ahab.....

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: UKTruth

Speaking of fat asses...

Lol, yes.
Hillarious.
flyheight.com...

The best part???

That officer was a captain and his last name is actually Ahab.....

Saw this comment.

"Captain Ahab finally got his white whale"

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What I find bizarre about the fake giant booty lasses is that apart from the way they constantly parade their fake asses,they constantly go on about how much "work" it took them to get that look-they all seem to want everyone to believe they look like that from doing hours of squats and other glute excersizes.

Which is complete nonsense-those kinds of excersizes do not result in the fake cartoon look,quite the opposite.
But they haven't had surgery,honest!

Oh well,as long as they are happy and get millions of likes on twitter-thats the main thing,right?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I like a nice and round dooky shooter. Not huge like the current dooky shooter culture though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join