It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people finally catching on how dangerous ANTIFA really is?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: The2Billies

The definition of fascism in combination with crap made up for the lulz & terror labels: The2Billies.

Where the fck do you even get your "information" from?

The definition of fascism is from Websters Dictionary: the #1 source for definitions.

OMG, where do you fail to get good information from. Try looking it up sweetheart. It is all 100% true.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Oleandra88

Slowly there, framing one. All I was asking for is a source, every Antifa activist I know promotes a very different agenda.

Put up or shut up already?

That is because many who show up at the riots are doing it out of ignorant youthful exuberance. Ignorant of the utltimate goal of ANTIFA.

Don't your friends question dressing up like KKK in black? Hiding their identity under a single color?
Don't your friends question rioting, violence and beating people?

edit on 9/8/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well. Put up what you found and we will see if it holds any water. Sounds like the usual disinfo taken from rightwinger blogs like bakedbeard.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Antifa are the very fascists they oppose, their behaviour has proved it. At least some of them.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You called me to shut up or put up. That and you "being in combat" is enough to forecast insults from your side.

I will not let myself down to that level. I am only consequent, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The people coming up with a justification for terror-labels should be capable to support their stance with facts, or they risk coming across "slightly" emotionalized and misinformed, but somewhat useful idiots for the Brave New Oligarchy, on my end of the screen.

It's that simple, nothing personal.
edit on 8-9-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well it IS terror what they are doing to their citizens. I have not seen anyone from antifa speaking out against this. And if, it was not loud enough for sure.

Sorry I am slightly emotionalized by your fancy 1. May riots in my country!! Now it is my fault I guess for being so soft and weak. You shot the bird with this one.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Terror with the endgame to keep democracy and an open society in place, and not to stand by while it drifts into fascism?

That's not exactly terrorism. And you guys redefining terms for partisan points would be part of the problem. You can't even share your sources like every intellectually honest person, you change goal posts when being called out for your ridiculous spin.

Congrats, I guess?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You can't even share your sources like every intellectually honest person, you change goal posts when being called out for your ridiculous spin.

What source do I need? Everyone google "1. may germany antifa fire" and they get TONS of evidence.
Antifa making sure everyone has a nice bonfire

Enough evidence for you

edit on 8-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Oh, the terror of burning barricades!
Oh, the emotionalization with pics and no context!

Kinda funny that the first one is from France tho, you think they are all anarchists and Antifa is nothing but Mayday all seasons of the year?

This turned out pretty funny! What's next, French Antifa partisans and their guerilla tactics from WW2?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Well. Put up what you found and we will see if it holds any water. Sounds like the usual disinfo taken from rightwinger blogs like bakedbeard.

"Put up", how about you do a little research, and find superb sources to back up your stance. It's up to YOU to PROVE me wrong if you disagree with me or others.

Find me articles from great sources, not CNN or MSNBC, or NY TImes, or NBC or Mother Jones, etc. But reputable sources that prove me wrong - and I'll admit I'm wrong.

But first please look at the pictorial I put together just for you. Next post.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Oh, the terror of burning barricades!
Oh, the emotionalization with pics and no context!

Kinda funny that the first one is from France tho, you think they are all anarchists and Antifa is nothing but Mayday all seasons of the year?

This turned out pretty funny! What's next, French Antifa partisans and their guerilla tactics from WW2?

A special pictorial for PublicOpinion, you are welcome!

ANTIFA = Anti-Free speech

A popular Antifa website is promoting home abortion classes in order to “dismantle the white supremacist bio-medical patriarchy” in response to the swearing in of Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
The website Its Going Down claims that “autonomous pelvic care” is a “radical alternative to state sanctioned reproductive health.”

pjmedia.com... Antifa supporting transgender activist

A Marxist, militant, pro-LGBT antifa group is trying to shut down a Christian megachurch in Austin, Texas, apparently because of its biblical views on sexuality. Members of the Stonewall Militant Front (SMF) were joined by a dozen or so other gay rights activists who chanted, waved pride flags, and held signs over the weekend to protest Celebration Church because of its opposition to gay marriage.
Happening right now outside of homophobic Celebration Church in #Austin . Masked protesters chanting “Defend our youth from these attacks! Pride means fight back!” #lgbt #aisd pic.twitter.com/SZwUiZwMsE
— Incendiary News (@incendiarynews) August 26, 2018

ANTIFA promoting LGBT by burning property

ANTIFA proving it has formed an Army to oppress through brutality and fear

ANTIFA demanding everyone think as they do about how people should treat and speak to those with less melanin in their skin

ANTIFA condoning the killing of police who they say are fascists for protecting the citizenry from people who riot, burn property, and commit violence

ANTIFA saying they will bring peace through violence and property destruction and terrorist behavior

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Terror with the endgame to keep democracy and an open society in place, and not to stand by while it drifts into fascism?

That's not exactly terrorism. And you guys redefining terms for partisan points would be part of the problem. You can't even share your sources like every intellectually honest person, you change goal posts when being called out for your ridiculous spin.

Congrats, I guess?

Promoting terror for any cause one feels is just = Terrorism done by terrorists.

FROM WEBSTERS DICTIONARY
terrorism

n.
The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
n.
Resort to terrorizing methods as a means of coercion, or the state of fear and submission produced by the prevalence of such methods.

ANTIFA terror - check on the first definition, meets that; check on the secondary definition, meets that

Therefore ANTIFA = Terrorism and the Black clad and masked KKK, oops ANTIFA sorry, are terrorists in the EXACT sense of the word

BTW, ANTIFA in France IS ANTIFA, they are one in the same group, didn't you know? ANTIFA around the world, are all ANTIFA. It would be very culturally insensitive and perhaps racist, to assume that only US ANTIFA count as "real" ANTIFA. Here is the international facebook page: www.facebook.com...

When you don't come up with any intellectually acceptable sources for your stance(s), please don't call out others for doing exactly the same thing you are doing. Congrats! For doing what you condemn others for doing. Sounds very progressive and liberal of you!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The people coming up with a justification for terror-labels should be capable to support their stance with facts, or they risk coming across "slightly" emotionalized and misinformed, but somewhat useful idiots for the Brave New Oligarchy, on my end of the screen.

It's that simple, nothing personal.

Too bad you missed reading all the many justifications for the terror-labels to support stances. I suggest you re-read each and every post and then you will find what you seek. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The definition of fascism in combination with crap made up for the lulz & terror labels: The2Billies.

Where the fck do you even get your "information" from?

Websters Dictionary is the definition. Not made up

Who the heck is lulz, I have no idea. Where are you getting your information on the internet?

Once again it is up to you to PROVE me wrong with good sources. I have given you good sources, it is up to to you read them and double check them.

Challenging people's sources with foul language, emotionalism, hate, anger, without even bothering to use intellectually sound methods of refuting; like good sources of your own supporting your stance; puts forth an impotent, intellectually challenged argument.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There have been multiple efforts to discredit antifa groups via hoaxes on social media, many of them false flag attacks originating from members of the alt-right and 4chan posing as members of antifa groups on Twitter.[109][110][111] Some of these hoaxes have been picked up and reported as fact by right-leaning media.

Wiki - Antifa (USA)

What is this, am I talking German? I didn't even have a chance to challenge your sources, or did I?
Some dude posting a poem isn't exactly proof for the stuff you made up in a hoax-driven frenzy. And history showed us what fascists are capable of, pointing out Captain Obvious is a crime now? Congrats, I guess? Go ahead and lock up all Antifa activists now, make collective punishment great again!
Just don't forget that I could provide better plumbing, the other Krauts on board don't have the good old aryan pipes you'd need...

edit on 9-9-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

There have been multiple efforts to discredit antifa groups via hoaxes on social media, many of them false flag attacks originating from members of the alt-right and 4chan posing as members of antifa groups on Twitter.[109][110][111] Some of these hoaxes have been picked up and reported as fact by right-leaning media.

Wiki - Antifa (USA)

What is this, am I talking German? I didn't even have a chance to challenge your sources, or did I?
Some dude posting a poem isn't exactly proof for the stuff you made up in a hoax-driven frenzy. And history showed us what fascists are capable of, pointing out Captain Obvious is a crime now? Congrats, I guess? Go ahead and lock up all Antifa activists now, make collective punishment great again!
Just don't forget that I could provide better plumbing, the other Krauts on board don't have the good old aryan pipes you'd need...

"Krauts" is a racist and culturally insensitive term. I lived in Germany for 6 years and this is a repulsive and racist term that characterizes an entire nation as Nazis, they are not I assure you. Using this term is grossly racist, crude and rude to billions of people.

I don't want to lock up the overzealous juveniles who make up ANTIFA.
I just want them to stop rioting, destroying property, committing violent acts over the sight of a hat or t-shirt.
I just want them to have the balls to truly stand up for what they believe in and not hide their faces behind "mommy's skirt" of a mask in KKK like fashion and wear a caricature of an SS uniform.
I want them to peacefully protest, that is always a good thing, to speak your mind and let people know what you think is right and wrong, as long as you are willing to actually back it up by letting people know who you are so they really know what you stand for.
I want them to realize that terrorism breeds contempt, distrust, and even hatred of the very values they are attempting to promote.
I want them to realize that when you bully (ie actively terrorize) someone, don't expect them to be your friend, to be won over to your point of view, or to even want to be in the same vicinity as you.

Unlike, ANTIFA, I am for freedom of speech;
unlike ANTIFA I am for peaceful protesting;
unlike ANTIFA I don't believe that terrorist tactics change anyone's minds but rather hardens feelings toward the terrorist of distrust of their message and messengers.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
isn't ANTIFA alphabet agencies' domestic ops of ISIS?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join