It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people finally catching on how dangerous ANTIFA really is?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A college adjunct professor in Iowa was fired from his job after social media posts he made indicated he was encouraging ANTIFA to kill Evangelical Christians.

On the Facebook page for "Iowa Antifa", one can find a litany of far-left statements and conversations. One of them features a tweet from President Donald Trump where he calls the group, "Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting... people over the heads with baseball bats". Professor Klinzman wrote in response, "Yeah, I know who I'd clock with a bat..."

www.kcrg.com...

On Thursday, KCRG-TV aired a report that Klinzman was a vocal supporter of Antifa. The report was based on his social media presence, which included following and supporting Facebook pages such as "Heartland Antifascists," "Antifascist USA," and more. Other areas of Klinzman's social media presence included negative postings about Evangelical Christians. According to KCRG, the professor shared a poem reading "Kill them all, and bury them deep into the ground, before millions more are tortured to death."
www.theblaze.com...

Perhaps the "new definition" of ANTIFA truly applies: ANTI-FirstAmendment

I do believe this shows how dangerous it the far left ideology has become. The constant drumbeat of "conservatives are evil" (ie racist, sexist, homophobic, want to let poor people die) has over-educated the young leftists to the point of danger to society.

The left says that conservatives are like Nazi's, but it looks like they are growing and nurturing their own SS branch with how carefully and thoroughly they have taught their young people to hate and fear conservatives and Christians.

"You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught."

lyrics from 'South Pacific'

edit on 8/27/19 by The2Billies because: added news source/quote, added relevant lyrics to song, grammar fix

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well if that meme just isn't the most right-wing thing av seen all day...

+54 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Guess truth hurts. Sorry.

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And it's something the left embrace! Go figure...

Who do you support.. yeah?

Left left left I got my bat, left left left.. I am a rat.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

The European style of left-wing politics has crossed the Atlantic. Decades ago, I lived in a major city in what was then "West Germany". The Antifa types there would riot downtown for DAYS on end. Some nights I would wake up because of the flashing of blue lights -- endless convoys of German police on their way to confront the riots. No kidding, some of those convoys took 10 minutes to pass by on the street below.

Cheers

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Antifa is a communist organization.

It may be "against" fascism, but it also considers free speech, capitalism, free expression, individuality as probably fascist.

They're commies.

*shrugs*

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Why are people getting all riled up by super minority hate groups? Their membership is beyond trivial, and I don't see any chance of it getting close to mainstream.

White nationalists, ANTIFA, whatever it is, just don't go to their little LARP sessions, and you'll be fine. You know why it won't get mainstream, because most of us have jobs we have to go to. I don't have time to pick one of those marginal groups that wanted to have a real life dungeons and dragons game.

Then again, it is your freedom to be scared of some multi colored hair vegans mad that we made mouth noises

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Why are people getting all riled up by super minority hate groups? Their membership is beyond trivial, and I don't see any chance of it getting close to mainstream.

White nationalists, ANTIFA, whatever it is, just don't go to their little LARP sessions, and you'll be fine. You know why it won't get mainstream, because most of us have jobs we have to go to. I don't have time to pick one of those marginal groups that wanted to have a real life dungeons and dragons game.

Then again, it is your freedom to be scared of some multi colored hair vegans mad that we made mouth noises

Problem is these multi-colored hair vegans are advocating violence against people for nothing more than they don't like what they represent to them - conservatism. When groups attack people for their perceived "wrong thinking" they are quite dangerous.

Dangerous because they simply guess what the other person is thinking and attack them for that.

Just as they viciously attacked one of their own recently because they thought he was one of "them". www.dailywire.com...

When the "they" can be absolutely anyone at all, for the crime of what the group determine is wrong thinking and demand people they decide are wrong thinkers be beat with a bat or killed, this is mob mass murder in the making.
These are the seeds of totalitarianism at work. Think as I do, or else. Openly demonstrate that you think as I do, or else. Think as we tell you to, or the bat to you!

edit on 8/27/19 by The2Billies because: grammar

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Their communist political agenda aside, perhaps it’s because they stage rallies in cities where they vandalize businesses and cars, where they beat people who have a right to freely walk about their city, where they block roads and sidewalks, where they show up to stifle the free speech of others.

Perhaps it’s because certain cities allow their violence and order the officers to stand down. Perhaps it’s because in certain cities the authorities turn a blind eye and make no arrests where individuals have been harmed.

There is cause for raising the alarm. There is cause to ask questions.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So far all that has kept us safe is the fact that anyone who would ascribe to such a philosophy is a total idiot and utterly incompetent.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Antigua hides behind masks so when they commit assaults and acts of vandalism they will not be held accountable.
That is enough reason for me to never support any antifa cause.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

You can't get attacked by a shark if you're not in the water.

Similarly, I doubt you'd get attacked by ANTIFA unless you're at one of their LARP's in Portland.

The right drums up fear of ANTIFA, the left drums up fear of white supremists... I've been far and wide through this country, would it blow your mind if I said I've never seen either?

Again, super marginal dumbasses who only think they have power because people "fear" them. Not I.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Nazism sfarted as a tiny minority too. Then good people did nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I'll literally eat dead street crow if ANTIFA takes over America and upload the video to ATS.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

When should we start fearing the rise of Antifa then?

When they start randomly beating people in the streets?

When they start vandalizing buildings, businesses, and cars?

When, in your opinion, should Antifa be a concern?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Like someone said:

"Anti-Fascist" shouldn't be a movement or a group. It should be your default state. You're SUPPOSED to be anti-fascist."

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I get your point, but.................how many active Antifa are there? Where are they? They are a problem in what? Portland? I have never seen any evidence of any Antifa activity in Texas or anywhere outside of Oregon. Even at Charleston, they were bused in from somewhere else, probably Oregon.

Its like the KKK bunch, all 25 of them, together with the 30 or so Aryan Nation. These groups have no substantial membership; nutters.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I'll literally eat dead street crow if ANTIFA takes over America and upload the video to ATS.

that will be different than any other day how?
like we don't already know about your weird eating habits.......

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
like someone said:
"if only antifa were anti-fascist"

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Isn't that the exact argument that Antifa uses to justify their opposition of white supremacist groups?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join