It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boys tv show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Homelander reminded me a bit of Bane in the dark knight rises movie. Not the creepy, love of murder.
The way Bane intimidated people non verbally or without physical threats, Just gently resting a hand on you.
Homelander does that to the other superheroes, even when he is just stood behind them during a meeting. Or just the way he looks at you.
Homelander could be that kid grow up from that Brightburn movie.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
$hit, I'm just reading that series. Homelander? Yeah, completely useless amateur. I am talking about #18 or #19 where he tries to rescue that plane.
Hilarious.

Butcher.. Thats different. And Frenchman und "that woman", too. The boys are.. terrifying, and I even do not know about Momma.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Are you talking about the tv show?

the one where they are not superheroes taking on the crap ones put in place to be special?

It's alright...

Bones is a bit silly though..

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yup, excellent series.

Prime got me addicted, but there is only one season so far. Argh...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I watched the first season- that's my only exposure to the characters. It was certainly different and definitely targeted a "mature" audience.

What are Homelander's powers? Is he basically Superman addicted to bosoms?

edit on 8272019 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I started re-watching it. One line I missed was Butcher making fun of Translucent to his face. Something to the effect he was not even truly invisible and basically a crap supe.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180
It was suggested to me after the finished the “umbrella academy” (another great show) the boys is amazing. I’ve got two episodes left.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Apparently series 2 was being made, Before series 1 had started,

top topics

join